Chapter 15

Can't go back home

I got home and went straight to the couch. I was so excited I could just squeal, so instead, I giggled happily. "What's up with you?" Minhwan asked with a smile on his face. I smiled widely and got up to hug him.

"Oppa! I'm so happy!" I replied.

"I can tell. Why are you so happy?" he asked with a giggle.

"I have a real friend! A girl!" I told him excitedly. I squeezed him tightly, so he hugged me back. I seriously just felt like kissing him a million times, but I think the others wouldn't be too happy with that. I quickly looked to see if the others were there. Only Seunghyun, but he was in the kitchen and he was turned around. Oh, why not? I quickly kissed Minhwan's nose and I saw him blush.

"Should I be excited, too?" Minhwan asked. I nodded happily. "Okay, noona. I'm really happy for you."

"Why are you supposed to be excited, Minhwan?" Seunghyun asked with a smile.

"I have a girl friend!" I said, but he gave me a strange and confused look.

"So why did you just kiss Minhwan?" Seunghyun giggled. I blushed with embarrassment because I didn't want him to see us kiss.

"I.... Why do you care?"

"Well, if you already have a girlfriend, it wouldn't be very faithful to kiss a guy, now would it?" he said, cracking up. I let go of Minhwan and punched Seunghyun's arm. He said yeojachingu, which means actual girlfriend.

"Babo! I don't like girls! I have a friend that happens to be a girl! Don't think like that, Seunghyun!" I yelled at him, trying to sound angry, but I couldn't help but smile when he fell to the ground in laughter when I told him not to think wrongly. "You're such a weirdo!"

"At least I'm not kissing the maknae!" he laughed. I blushed and looked over at Minhwan, who obviously felt strange about the whole situation.

"Aish, Seunghyun, you make things so awkward between me and noona...." Minhwan stated, but then he smiled. "And what's so wrong with kissing a maknae?!"

"Nothing," he replied, pulling himself up by the counter. "But I don't see the point if it's not a real kiss. Because I know noona has better taste."

I glanced over at Minhwan with a look that told him my thoughts. Should we tell him? About how real the kiss was? About how wrong he is? About how I couldn't be happier with you? Minhwan shook his head, probably because he didn't even know I loved him. "Oppa," I mouthed to him.

"What? Why do you look so sad?" Seunghyun asked in concern, getting up completely and taking my hands. I looked into Seunghyun's eyes, but I couldn't take his sad gaze, so I turned back to Minhwan.

"Seunghyun, umm, what if I told you that.... the kiss was real....?" he said shyly.

"Then I'd know you were lying...." Seunghyun trailed off, looking at me with begging eyes. "He is lying, right?" I shook my head and bit my lip, so his response was an awkward gaze away from me and stuffing his hands in his pockets. "Sorry.... I, I didn't know...."

Minhwan smiled at him. "It's okay, hyung. As long as you don't steal her from me," he replied. I came back to Minhwan and s my arms around his neck, laying my head on his shoulder and making sure Seunghyun knew who I loved. I released him when I felt the vibration of my phone in my back pocket.

"Hey, Jamie," my new friend said on the other side of my call.

"Hello! Nice to hear from you," I said with a sigh.

"Why do you sound so sad?" Min Hae asked.

"I just, ugh... I've had a rough day," I replied in English, so my oppas wouldn't have to understand me.

"What happened?" she asked, returning with my language.

"It's just been a hard day today. Very long day, too. Fanmeets are a lot of work...." I explained.

"Hmm, that must be annoying. Do you want to get coffee tomorrow? I understand today might not be good," she suggested. I smiled eagerly.

"I'd love to, Min Hae. I'll see you tomorrow, then," I said happily, running my fingers through my hair.

Finally. Something to do without my oppas.

____________________________________________________________________________

OH MY GOD. I'M SUCH A TERRIBLE AUTHOR. I haven't updated this for such a long time! I'm so sorry, guys. Anyway, Hashi Konata, chingus! (I read some of my old chapters. This is what I used to write.....)