Chapter 6

Can't go back home

Jaejin smiled at me, but I wasn't going to acknowledge it. I pushed my head down again. "Jamie, are you going to hide your head forever?"

"No, I'll just hide it here until your manager leaves," I responded silently.

"Well, don't you want to see Hongki?" he questioned. I pulled my head down further, hoping I could possibly disappear from existence. I really didn't want to see any of them.

"Jaejin, am I really safe with you guys?" I whimpered.

"Yes, I promise you," he answered. I pulled my head up and he gave a small smile. "Jamie, are you sure you can't go to the living room and see Hongki?"

"Okay," I said childishly. I took his hand as he led me out of my room to see Hongki.

"Hongki-hyung! I brought someone out to see you!" Jaejin said happily. Hongki took one look at me and opened his arms. I smiled tiredly and came into them. Why did it feel so good to be hugged by him?

"Oppa, please don't let Jaejin tell your manager about me. I can't go back to my dad," I said, hugging Hongki back.

"We have to tell him. Don't worry about it, though," he answered. My smile faded into a frown when I realized he wasn't going to help me, either. But maybe his manager wasn't a bad man like I thought. Maybe Jaejin was right. I pushed away from Hongki when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around and saw Jonghoon with his arms open. I smiled and let go of Hongki to be held by Jonghoon.

"Jonghoon!" Hongki said with surprise and humor.

"You took too long, hyung. Look at her! Isn't she cute when she's happy?" Jonghoon replied.

"Beep beep! Time's up, hyung! My turn!" Seunghyun said eagerly. I left Jonghoon and ran into Seunghyun's arms. He picked me up and spun me around, so I giggled delightfully.

"Hey! That's not a hug! Put me down!" I said playfully. He put me down urgently, and I wondered why until I saw the tall, scary-looking man in a suit leaning against the front doorway, and my bubbly mood popped into an anxious and scared one.

"Who's this?" he bellowed. I closed my eyes and pressed my face into Seunghyun's shirt, hoping I could be invisible. Seunghyun wrapped his arms around me.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I mean, the girl that is hugging you," the man answered. Jaejin pulled me from Seunghyun and held me in front of him. And just like that, all security had left me and I was presented to FT island's manager.

"Sir, this is Jamie, and her little sister, Ally, is around here someplace...." Jaejin said. I ripped free of his grasp and scurried off into my room, only to find my dear little sister crying on the floor.

"Jamie, I don't want to go back home!" Ally whimpered. I scooped her up into my arms and sat on the bed with her. We basically had nothing to do but sniffle and cry until someone retrieved us. I refused to listen to the arguments in the next room.

"You can come out now, girls. He's gone,"  said. I picked up Ally and brought her out with me.

"Can I hold her, Jamie?" Minhwan asked. I nodded and handed my little sister over to Minhwan as carefully as I could.

"So, you must be Jamie. Hello, the boys have told me about you," the manager said, giving me a bow. I glared at Jaejin, who had lied and now he smiled at me.

"Oh. Yes, I'm Jamie Shin. Minhwan has Ally over there," I said. "I'm sorry. If you want, we can leave," I offered, but he shook his head and smiled.

"You don't need to. You can stay," he answered.

"Gabsabnida," I said thankfully with a bow and a smile.

"Jamie!" Jaejin said urgently. I looked back and he held out his arms. "I never got a hug! You gave Seunghyun, Jonghoon, and Hongki a hug!" He said. I giggled and came over to Jaejin to hug him.

"There, happy now?" I said happily, pulling away.

"What about Minhwan?" He said. I looked at Minhwan, who was still cradling Ally in his arms.

"I don't want one," Minhwan said simply. Hongki gave him a look and Seunghyun stared in surprised. I could tell Minhwan only liked Ally and I wasn't sure why he didn't like me. I looked back at Jaejin and he pulled me closer to him. But that didn't help my feeling that Minhwan didn't like me. I knew that the Primadonnas wouldn't, either.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hi, guys! This chapter was a bit of a treat because it was long..... Anyway, I am so glad I finished this chapter! It was a little hard, but I loved writing this one! I hope I can update as soon as I can tomorrow. If not, sorry.... Hashi konata! Subscribe and comment! Bye!