94 - "Is she really gone?"

Give Your Heart A Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“We need a ride back to the dorms, quick!” Lalice cried out in panic.

“On it!” Yunhyeong hollered as patted Donghyuk’s chest to follow him. They turned right towards the Managers’ Office which Lalice and Jinhwan went to earlier. They ran as fast as they could and use their aegyo to convince their manager to drive them back to the dorm – all in the name of Jennie.

Hyuk managed to convince another female manager to driver the girls as well.

The whole lot of them darted down to the parking lot as fast as they could and get into their cars.

Once they finally reached the dorm building, the 11 members squeezed into an elevator to go up to the 8th floor while the managers wait at the parking lot.  

The ride up was a torture. Junhoe was flat against the wall of the elevator and Miyeon was practically pinning him against it. Their faces were so close he can taste her breath on his lips. Lalice, who was unfortunately beside Junhoe, was pinned against the wall as well and Yunhyeong was facing her. There was not much space at all for her to breathe so she held her breath.

YunHyeong’s face was just inches away from hers and she was practically staring at his long neck. Lalice unconsciously gulped while Yunhyeong struggled to look away. His ears slowly became red and he peered down to look at Lalice. Lalice eyes’s darted away to avoid eye contact but she could see him turning red from the corner of her eyes.

Jinhwan and EunBi were giggling amongst themselves. Jinhwan purposely leaned on Yunhyeong’s back while Eunbi took a step back and ‘accidentally’ leaned on Miyeon’s back shoulder. Donghyuk caught Bobby and Jisoo holding hands but decided not to make a fuss about it.

When the elevator finally reaches the 8th floor. B.I, EunBi, Jinhwan and Donghyuk decided to take their own sweet time out the elevator. Miyeon pushed past Donghyuk , “We can’t waste any more time! We got a girl to save!” she huffed with her obviously red face. She punched in the passcode and swung the door open.

“Jen!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter