51 - She's strong

Give Your Heart A Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Home~ Home sweet home~ home sweet bed~ I miss my bed~” Donghyuk and Yunhyeong sang as they happily skipped along the road. The girls giggled at their silliness and the boys shook their head in embarrassment.  It was past 12am. The trainees were used to going home late at this hour.

 

“Unnie!” Miyeon sang as she latched on to Jisoo’s arm. Lalice joined in and entwined Jisoo’s left arm with her right arm.

“Let’s sing!” Lalice cried happily. It was almost as if she was drunk but she was just pretending to be just to make Jisoo laugh.

“I hope you’re H-A-P-P-Y~!” Miyeon wailed out randomly.

The boys joined in with her soon after. It was a ruckus, everyone was loud and noisy, singing along to 2NE1’s song. Everyone except Jennie and Eunbi.

The both of them were casually strolling at the back with their arms linked and hands in their jacket pockets. Their eyes were fixed on Jisoo.

“She’s strong.” Jennie quietly voiced. Eunbi nodded.

“It must be horrible to feel what she went through,” Eunbi paused and they both looked at each other, “to lose someone you love just like that.”

“That was not just any ‘someone’.” Jennie added, “He was her first and only love… and she lost him in her hands.”

“How long ago was it?” Eunbi asked.

“It’s been almost six months. The memories are still fresh in her mind, that’s why she just snapped when she heard his name.”

“We tried so hard not to mention his name…” Eunbi trailed off

“And then Bobby said it. But we can’t blame him though… he’s clueless.” Jennie breathed

“He cares a lot about her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter