90 - The Letter

Give Your Heart A Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jennie, are you sure you don’t want to join another company?” Min asked her as she helped Jennie fold her clothes.

Jennie shrugged.  “I want to rest for the time being. I want to catch up with my old friends… that is, if I had any real friends back home.”

“Are you sure about this? Aren’t you going to tell your members about it?”

Jennie’s ears perked up as an idea popped up in her mind. She went to her almost bare night stand and searched for a notepad and a pen.

I’ll write them a letter.

“Unnie, I’ll be right back.” She said while she walked out of her almost empty room. 

2 of her suitcases were full and placed near the door while there a box filled with her other belongings. Min was helping her to pack up her remaining clothes to put in her bag pack. She wanted to leave fast and clean even though her heart felt really heavy when she saw her suitcases all filled up and ready to go.

She pulled out a chair in the kitchen and sat down. She sighed. Let’s do this.

She opened up the pad and started on a new fresh page.

 

 

My dear girls,

I’m sorry that I have to leave this way. I’m sorry it was too sudden. It is a big shock for me as it is to you girls.

I am writing this letter to you girls so that you girls have something that you can keep to remind us of our friendship, to bid you girls a proper farewell, so you will never forget our friendship and the times of joy as well as sadness, we have spent together. The past few years have been too amazing to be described in words. Dancing and singing with every single one of you was an experience I’d never want to forget.

I want each and every one of you to know that you girls are special to me and I really want you girls to perform on stage together as a team even though I’ll not be there but I’ll be somewhere out there, watching over you girls. I’ll be restarting my life in the Netherlands and I don’t want anyone of you to follow my footsteps and leave this group. I have failed you girls and I don’t want any of you to do what I did.

Kim Eunbi. My sweetest mat-unnie. Please stay cool as you are right now. Please continue to sing your heart out. You are a blooming flower to me and you taught me to never give up. A few years ago when I fir

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter