61

Give Your Heart A Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was time for them to finally start on the self-composed song. The twelve members gathered in the recording studio after they’ve freshened up from the gym session. The members were pretty much comfortable with one another since they’ve been seeing each other for the whole week. EunBi sat on the floor beside Donghyuk and Yumi, checking out the latest choreographies, Lalice was joking around with Bobby and Yunhyeong and Miyeon, Jisoo and Jinhwan was in the other corner having a conversation among them. Jennie and B.I were at the opposite ends of the room, avoiding each other.

“So… are we going to start or what?” Jinhwan asked the members.

“Start with what?” Miyeon asked

“Our song creation. I heard it carries the most marks.” He replied

“Well?” EunBi looked at Jennie who was sitting cross legged on the bench, scrolling through her phone. “Are we going to start with it or what, Jennie?”

Jennie looked up, “Yeah oka-”

“I’ll start on the song.” B.I stood up. “Since MY part of the remake song is done. I have a lot of time for it.” He walked towards his bag, which was right beside Jennie.

Jennie was glaring at him as he picked it up, not even sparing a single glance at her.

“You guys can help me write the song if you want.” He said to s “or you can help her finish the remake song that was supposed to be done days ago.

“I can finish it by today.” Jennie said

“Then you jolly well should.” B.I spat back and walked away with his bag on his shoulder.

 

“What’s going on?” Lalice whispered to JunHoe, “I’ve never seen him like this.”

“Hyung is probably mad at something… or someone.” He responded

Jennie’s face darkened as she realized B.I’s response was a bit rude. She bit her lips and grabbed her bag, leaving the room. “I’m gonna finish the re-make.” She said before she bolted out the door.

 

 

“This is not good….” Yumi said to Bobby. “Our leaders are torn apart.”

 

Jennie was out raged but she chooses to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter