88

Give Your Heart A Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Yo, Hanbin hyung.  You’ve been on the phone for the past hour man.” Donghyuk nagged.

“I won’t put the phone down until Jennie responds.” He determinedly said. “Besides, the girls, Yunhyeong and Bobby are going around the whole building to look for her.”

“Well, why didn’t you go with them too?” he questioned the leader

“I decided to stay in case she came to the studio.”

Jinhwan sighed at the scene of the desperate leader trying his very hard to locate Jennie. “Bin-aah. Don’t you think you’re going a bit over board with this? I mean, Jennie can take care of herself and-”

“I know there is something wrong! I can feel it!” he desperately cried. “She never missed a practice session without telling her members. I’m worried right now. Something could’ve happened to her.”

The remaining boys were sprawled across the studio doing their own stuff while B.I was pacing back and forth in the middle of the studio.

“Yah, you’re giving me a headache.” JunHoe joked. Jinhwan threw a paper ball at him.

“Who are you calling ‘YAH?’ He’s your leader.”Jinhwan pretended to be angry and then chuckled. B.I however, wasn’t paying any attention. The only thing on his mind was Jennie.

The other half of the members entered studio with tired faces. Miyeon, Jisoo and Lalice headed to the middle of the studio to lay down while the rest went to their bags to get some drinks.

B.I stopped Yunhyeong by holding his arm.

“Did you guys find her?”

Yunhyeong barely shook his head left and right. “We’ve looked everywhere for her. Every single level, every single room. We even asked the seniors and dancers if they’ve seen her.” He huffed and slumped on the bench.

“And?”  B.I’s eyebrow arched in anticipation.

“The gym instructors told us that they’ve seen her in the gym this morning and she was alone. That’s all we got. ”he sighed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter