59 - Gym

Give Your Heart A Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I think I got a sore here.” Lalice groaned as she massaged her right shoulder with her left hand.

“Ugh I’m sore everywhere…. And we’re not even done yet!” Eunbi complained as she laid flat on the floor.

The girls and guys accidentally had a combined gym workout session the next morning. Mr Hwangssangbu , YG’s official fitness trainer, had to schedule them together due to YG’s request.

“Out of all days, today just had to be a combined session. Why does he have to mix us up anyway?” Jennie quietly grumbled to Yumi.

“I see you’re still holding grudges against the boys.” She replied as she wiped off her sweat.

 

“Nah. Not the boys… just him.” She narrowed her eyes at B.I who was carrying weights. His muscles were sculptured perfectly and his sweat glorified his skin.

“Just look at him… showing off.” Jennie grumbled further. “I mean, who does he think he is? A body builder? His muscles are not even….that….big….” she suddenly gulped when B.I reflexed his arm, revealing his toned hard muscles.

 

“Ooohh….. you like that?” Yumi teased and nudged her.

Jennie shook herself off. “No!” she huffed and stood up, going straight to the yoga mats.

She sat beside Miyeon who was almost done with her stretches. Jennie started out small with small stretches on her neck and shoulders and then proceeded to complex stretches and poses. She bent on her back and closed her eyes and breathed deeply.

B.I w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter