77 - I'm used to it anyway

Give Your Heart A Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey,” Bobby nudged B.I’s knee. “I think you should tell them about the bracelet before Jennie gets back.”

“Why? Shouldn’t I just give it to her?”

“You have to listen to what the girls have to say first before you can consider giving it back to her.”

B.I wasn’t sure what Bobby was talking about but he turned his chair to face the members.

“Uh… guys… I mean girls.” He called out while he stood up and took out a black string bracelet that has gold and silver charms. He held it up in his hands, clear for the members to see. The female members gasped at the sight of the bracelet.

“I thought it was gone for good.” Lalice mumbled

“I found this a few days ago… I think it’s Jennie’s.”

The female members exchanged worried glances while the male members were not sure what’s going on.

“Should I… return it to her?” B.I asked the members.

“No!” Yumi and Miyeon chimed.

B.I looked at them questioningly.

“If you return that bracelet back to her, I bet most of your effort of getting to her will be wasted because you’ll just remind her of Taehyung.” EunBi commented. “I’m sure that is not what you want.”

Yunhyeong gritted his teeth when EunBi mentioned Taehyung’s name.

“But… it’s hers.” B.I said in confusion. “And who is Taehyung anyway?”

“Forget about him,” Lalice dismissed his question about Taehyung, “What’s important is that you should know that that bracelet is very precious to her and if you give it back…. She’ll probably forget about her feelings for you.”

“If it’s precious to her it’s only right that I-…. Wait she has feelings for me?”

Oh …..

“Uh… I mean no! I’m just saying that if I were you, I won’t return it to her.” Lalice covered up.

“But Jen Unnie can’t write songs without it. It’s like that thing is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter