86 - But I came this far...

Give Your Heart A Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“B-but sir..”

“I’m sorry Jennie but I want a clean image kind for this girl group. Not a group which has a member who had a bad image as a bully from the Netherlands.”

“But it’s not true!” Her tears already spilled out and her face was turning red in embarrassment, distress and most of all, anger. “It’s not true! I swear! Let me prove it to you.”

“My decision here is final. You will no longer be part of the line-up and your training ends here.”

“But I came this far….” Jennie sniffled. “I’ve been here for 5 years and you’re going to throw me away because of some rumour someone posted online?” she was bawling her eyes out.

“That’s life, Jennie. I was really fond of you at first but it all changed when these comments comes up online. Someone screwed it up for you and I don’t want someone with that kind of image in the group.”

“Sir, are we really not going to do anything to save her?” Min asked the President with a slight hint of anger her voice.

The President just shook his head in disagreement and leaned back on his chair and crossed his arms across his chest.

“You will have to pack up your belongings from the dorm today.  Mr Park will send you a ticket back to your hometown.”

Jennie’s face was bleak and her eyebrows knotted. “You’re sending me away? But I don’t even have a chance to tell my-”

“Do you know how many girls out there who are desperate to be in your place right now? Do you know how m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter