7 - You don't have to hide it

Give Your Heart A Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“You girls are leaving already?” Bobby asked with a hint of curiosity

Jisoo glanced at Jennie who stood expressionless at the corner, waiting for her members to pack up.

“Y-yeah… I think so.” Jisoo answered him.

“O-h… but we just thought maybe we can have a drink together at the cafeteria. You know, as team members… s-since we are a team now…r-right?”  B.I suddenly stuttered.

The boys stood still staring at B.I as if he has lost his mind. He never stutters and they’re sure as hell they never planned to have a drink with the girls. The girls who were ready to go then glanced at Jennie for her decision. Everything goes by Jennie’s words. Truthfully deep inside, the boys and girls thought it wasn’t really a bad idea, they could use that chance to get to know each other. All eyes were on Jennie, the decision maker of the girls.

She looked up to B.I.

“Sorry, we have some vocal practice to do. Maybe next time?” she sweetly smiled at B.I but in fact, deep inside her mind she felt like being a to him.

She walked past B.I, going straight towards the door, her face immediately changed to her usual cold expression. Her members exchanged sorry glances and smiles at the male trainees and followed their leader. Jennie suddenly stopped and turned around.

“You’ve worked hard. Goodbye.” She bowed 90 degrees towards the boys. Her members followed along.

“You’ve worked hard too. Goodbye.” The boys greeted back. B.I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter