70 - Cold?

Give Your Heart A Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jennie suddenly shuddered from the cold.

“What’s this? Even though there is a black out, the AC still works?” she wondered

“Maybe the air conditioning is a different system.” B.I said, “Are you cold?”

Jennie shook her head but B.I reached out to her and barely touched her icy skin.

“You are cold.” He said.

He took a step back and striped himself off his hoodie.

“What are you doing?” Jennie asked and was petrified when she saw B.I’s figure suddenly stripping.

“Here.” He gave the hoodie to Jennie but she refuse to take it.

“I’m not that cold….” She walked towards the sofa area and curled up on the seat. She could feel her skin growing goosebumps from the cold. B.I marched right in front of her and pushed his hoodie in her hands.

“You’ll freeze to death if you don’t wear this.” He softly said. “And don’t wear short shorts anymore! It’s revealing and it makes you cold faster!” he suddenly warned, with a threatening voice.

“W-what? Who are you to tell me how I dress up?” she said as she pushed her arms in the sleeves of the jacket and her head in the hoodie. It was quite big for her as the hoodie ended right below her .

“And plus, you are not my boyfriend!” she retaliated.

 

 

 

 

“Not yet…” B.I whispered to himself, which was loud enough for Jennie to hear.

“What?” she threatened, “What did you say?”

“Oh nothing…” he shrugged.

Jennie reached out for his arm and pinched it hard. “Say it!”

 

 

“Oow!” B.I yelped

 

 

“Oow!” a manly scream was heard from the inside of the studio.

“Just what are they doing in there?” Jinwoo fussed.

“I didn’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter