76 - khb102296

Give Your Heart A Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What’s wrong with her?” Jinhwan piped up.

The members shrugged. Miyeon, who was sitting beside Jennie, moved over and lifted the laptop screen up.

“I don’t know, maybe she saw someth-” Miyeon paused as she read what Jennie was on a few moments ago. “Oh no…”

“What is it?” EunBi asked as she bent over the screen. Her eyes widened when she saw the cruel words written by the netizens.

“It’s getting much worse!” Miyeon cried, “Her friends in Netherlands are turning their backs on her.”

By then, the 11 members crowded around the laptop, reading the crude comments about Jennie.

“Oh my god…” Bobby trailed off.

“How can people be so mean to Jennie noona?” Donghyuk asked in disbelief, “She’s such a nice person!”

“I think her ‘friends’ went too far.” Yunhyeong said.

“I don’t think they are her friends. Friends don’t do that kind of thing.”Lalice grumbled.

The members just shook their head disapprovingly.

“I hope she’s okay.” Yumi said quietly and went to her seat.

“She’ll be fine.” Jisoo said. “She’s our strong leader, remember?”

“Hold on,” B.I said as he squeezed in to sit in front of the laptop. He scrolled up to the top page and pressed the ‘sign in’ button.

He typed down his password and logged in.

“Dude, you have an account?” Junhoe asked him

B.I simply nodded. “I read our fans comments every day.” He smiled.

He went back to the page Jennie read previously and scrolled to the bottom to write a comment.

‘Listen here you coward imbeciles.’ He typed down.

‘If you’re really a schoolmate of hers, then prove yourselves. A ‘personal account’ like this gives you no justice at all. I bet none of you have ever met her in real life. Now if you haters have nothing else better to do, I recommend you guys to close this page and continue with your pathetic lives because what ever written here does not define who Jennie really is. That is just your perception of her. You guys are just jumping on the bandwagon without actually knowing how she really is like. You are no better than her. Try to be a trainee in YG with gruesome training, feel what she went through to be where she is and THEN see if you can still talk about her talent.

-‘khb102296’

When Jennie stepped out of the building her eyes met with a few angry looking girls across the street. She decided to just look away and walk towards the store nearby to buy some juice to calm her down.

She entered the store and went straight to the Juice fridge. She was scanning the rack, looking for something refreshing and new to drink.

“She’s not THAT pretty!” Jennie heard some audible mumbles behind her.

“I bet she just fought with her members. Even her legs got bruises.” She knew they were talking about her. It was true that she had bruises on her legs, it was all caused by her strenuous dance practices and stunts.

“She’s uglier in real life.” The girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter