85

Give Your Heart A Break
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“It has been an hour. Where is she?”Yumi groaned as she stretched her neck, warming up for another intense dance practice with the other tiger leader.

“Let’s just start without her.” Jinhwan persuaded, “Besides, she can catch on pretty fast.”

The members agreed and they slowly got on their feet to start the practice. B.I shot up and went straight to Jisoo.

“Has she replied yet?” he quietly asked.

Jisoo shook her head and showed him her phone. No New Notifications.

“I think she lost track of time… or she caught up in something or…”

“Was she at the dorm last night?” he asked, with an obvious worried tone.

Jisoo nodded and B.I released a breath he didn’t know he was holding the whole time.

“I got a bad feeling about this.” He lowly voiced as his eyes kept looking at the door, hoping she would appear.

“I-I’m sorry?” Jennie clarified, “W-what’s going on?”

She turned to her manager who was standing beside her seat.

“Unnie, what’s wrong?” she asked with huge curious eyes. She turned back to the President who was now facing her direction.

“What’s going on is that everyone is talking about you!” the President roared and Jennie slightly jumped in her seat.

“Everyone is cursing you online, saying that you are a bully back in your high school.”

Jennie was dumbfounded. How could he say such things?

“But sir…. We don’t even know it is true.” Min spoke up.

“It’s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter