Back To Being A Kpop Star!

I'm In Love With My Bandmate/s

During the car ride, you texted the manager about you coming back.

To: Manager - sshi

"Yah! I can come back! You won't need to try convince my dad anymore. He understands what I want. Thank you though for your concern, and I'm coming back today. I'm already in the limousine, on the way back. Our rehearsal starts today right?"

From: ~~~~

Hoping he would reply quickly, you heard your messaging ring tone.

To: ~~~~

"That's great! And yes, today we have our rehearsal at 12PM in the afternoon, as Donghyun told me about your 'business'. I assume that was going to your father and convincing him?"

From: Manager - sshi

You looked at the message and then replied,

To: Manager - sshi

"Dae! I'll see you later!"

From: ~~~~

After that message, he didn't reply. It was only a few more minutes until you arrived back to the place where you belonged.. When you arrived, you immediately hopped out of the car and unlocked the door. You rushed inside and back upstairs into your room. You dropped your suitcase on the floor and jumped onto your bed. You grabbed the pillow and hugged it and started rolling around for a while. You were really happy.

After you stopped fooling around, and finished packing up, it was 11:30AM. You quickly began to dress up for the rehearsal and you all started getting ready. In 15 minutes, you all finished and rushed downstairs. Hurrying out into the limousine, you were squashed in between Kwangmin and Youngmin. The whole car ride was filled with talking and loudness.

In a few minutes, you arrived at the hall where you would be practising. You and Boyfriend huddled inside and went to the changerooms, while you of course, went to the boy's restroom and changed inside a cubicle.

After getting dressed, you moved onto the backstage to get your make - up applied, and after doing so, started practising both your songs for a concert that was going to be held a few weeks later. Because you hadn't danced nor sang for quite a long time, it was pretty tiring. Never - the - less, it was really fun.

One problem remained though..

Who were you going to pick?

-------------------------------------------------------

:D Around... 2 more chappies ^_______^
Enjoy ~