Living Life The Way I Want

I'm In Love With My Bandmate/s

On Monday morning, Donghyun called the manager to tell him to make their schedule a bit later in the afternoon, as they had some 'business' to attend to. While Donghyun was doing that, the rest of you were getting ready to go to your house. Your dad had called you several times, yet you didn't answer. When everyone was ready, you all drove away, to your father's home...

Once everyone arrived there, there were wide eyes and gaping mouths. Boyfriend were surprised at how huge your house was. They were all nervous, but the most nervous of all... was of course, you.

Gathering up your courage, you went to the door and pressed the doorbell. Immediately the door opened and your father was standing there. "WHERE THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN, ~~~~?" he yelled.

"Let me in dad. I'm going to pack my stuff up and move back in with the guys. I'm going to stay as a kpop star, even if I have to pretend I'm a boy for the rest of my life." you said, ignoring his question.

"~~~~. Listen to me. Being a kpop star and a boy for the rest of your life is dangerous. You're better off being a good child and living with your parents, and going off to college."

"No. I won't let you control my life any longer, dad. I will live life the way I want to live it, and you won't stop me. I know where I belong and it's with them." you pointed at the rest of the members standing behind you. Your father glance over at them, and then glanced back to you. "They aren't safe people to be with, ~~~~. You never know what they will do to you during your sl-" you cut him off by slapping him in the face.

"DON'T YOU DARE TALK TO THEM LIKE THAT." you said, furious at his insult, yet again. Everyone was looking at you. with wide eyes. No one had seen you like this, even your father. He looked at the boys behind you and said, "See what you've all done to my daughter..." he said, trying to make them feel guilty.

Indeed, they were feeling guilty from that remark. You noticed that and you said, "Appa, I choose the way I want to be. Don't think I was influenced by them. I'm doing this because I want to. You have no right to accuse people nor insult people without first knowing what they're like. That includes me. You know nothing about me, my dreams or anything. All you care about is your business and money. You don't even spend time with your family that much anymore." you defended them.

Your father glanced back at you. "You... ~~~~... why did you become like this...?" he asked.

"Because of YOU, dad. You made me like this. This is what you get for not talking, nor spending time with your daughter." you said, and walked into the house. The rest of the boys were just standing next to the limousine, frightened of what had just happened. Your father turned to look at them, and then said, "Sigh.. I don't know what's happening to my daughter anymore.. I just want her to be safe, yet she doesn't understand me.."

The boys looked at him and then Kwangmin spoke, "Mr. Lee.. she knows you're trying to protect her. She doesn't like the way you are doing it though. You're overprotecting her to the point where you're trying to make her stop dreaming."

That made your dad think. "Am I really.. doing that?" he said. Everyone nodded. "Oh I see.. Well I guess I'll just let her go..? But please make sure... you protect her." Everyone nodded again. Your dad smiled and bowed, then walked inside the house. 

You went up into your bedroom, began packing up, and then went back downstairs with your suitcase in your hands. You saw your father coming into the house, and when he saw you, he went to you. You were about to dash downstairs and run away, until you saw the apologetic look on his face. He came up to you and said, "I'm sorry for trying to make you stop doing what you want... Enjoy being a kpop star. Just remember, your parents love you a lot.." he said.

Tears were about to trickle down your cheeks, and at that moment, you couldn't help but hug your dad. He had finally understood you. After giving him a quick hug, you said goodbye and went out to where the rest of them were. They looked up at you and smiled, while you beamed back at them. "Come on!" Let's go back to where we all belong.." you said, eagerly. Your father was just watching you at the door. *That's right, ~~~~. Go to where you truly belong.. I know one of those guys will protect you for eternity..* he thought as you left.

-----------------------------------------------------

Ok ok  ok.. I think only around 3 more chappies until the end? Or 2? >__<
I might make a sequel.. but maybe not. Depends if there are any ideas for the 2nd sequel.. xD
Anywayz, hope you enjoy reading these last chapters, and sorry if this chapter was REALLY WEIRD!!!