The Final Decision... Is Interrupted With Trouble

I'm In Love With My Bandmate/s

Ever since you came home that day with Kwangmin from the park, you had been holing yourself up inside the room, doing nothing else but wondering who to choose. You kept telling yourself that you couldn't have possibly fallen in love with all them, which was true. You didn't love all of them... well, not in THAT way. You knew that you only liked one of them, but you just couldn't bring yourself to admit it. You didn't want to make the others feel heartbroken. Today was already Sunday and you hadn't decided. What on earth were you going to do...?

After a few more minutes of helplessly lying down on your bed, you finally made your decision. You couldn't keep yourself holding up your feelings like this any longer. You were going to tell the truth to everyone. You were going to tell them that you liked... ________. (hehe xP) Although you knew that everyone else would be heartbroken, you couldn't hold up your feelings any longer.

Just as you were about to go downstairs and announce who you truly loved, your cell phone rang. You sighed and picked up the phone to see who the caller was, only to see your.. father's number. You didn't want to answer it, as you pretty much knew what he was going to do, but you answered it anyway.

"Hello? Appa? Is that you?"
"~~~~, pack your bags and get back to your house right now."
"Wae?"
"Because I told you to and I don't ever want to see you in a band again."
"No. Stop telling me what to do... Appa.. Stop trying to take over my future.. Umma has already accepted, so why can't you!? Don't you want your daughter to be happy!?"

"I do want you to be happy, which is why I'm doing this. It's for your own sake."
"No it's not.. you just want to ruin my dream.. my life.. my reason for living!"
"I told the manager you're a girl. He will be coming to your dorm any minute. I expect you to be home in a few hours.."
"What? What did.. you just say...?"

*Beep beep*beep beep*beep beep*

"Appa.." tears started to roll down your cheeks just as the doorbell rang. You were about to yell to the members to not open the door, but it was too late. Jeongmin had already opened the door... revealing.. the manager, looking quite cross.

"Where's ~~~~?" he asked. They all pointed to your room. He nodded and then slowly went upstairs. Everyone slowly followed. You heard a knock on your door. "~~~~, come out. I need to have a serious talk with you.." the manager said, sternly.

You didn't reply, and you just held the pillow over you, clutching onto it like it was almost the end of your life. "OPEN THE DAMN DOOR, ~~~~, BEFORE I'LL SMASH IT OPEN." the manager started screaming.

You squeezed your eyes shut and tears started to trickle down your cheeks. You weren't prepared... "OPEN THE ING DOOR UP, OR ELSE I'LL TELL THE PUBLIC THAT YOU'RE A WHO JOINED BOYFRIEND TO JUST BECOME CLOSER WITH THEM!"

That woke you up to reality. You furiously wiped the tears away from your face and opened the door, revealing an angry - faced manager. "What do you want?" you asked, trying to be brave.

"Ho, trying to be brave now, eh? I heard from your dad that you're a girl. Care to tell me why you joined this band?"
"No. I'm going to end up being kicked out anyway... there's no point."
"There is. If the reason is reasonable enough, then I'll reconsider it and maybe not even tell all the fangirls out there."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes. Don't you even trust your own MANAGER?"
"... Ok fine."

Everyone was looking at you and the manager with fear in their eyes. It was like a battle had just begun..

20 minutes later...
You had finished telling the manager why you had joined this band, and from the expression on his face, you could see he was .. impressed. He cleared his throat and got ready to talk. You and the rest of the members were hoping he would accept you. "~~~~, I see why you had to join this band... I am really impressed and I'm sorry to hear that your dream was almost shattered. Of course I'll accept you, if you're that determined... But I'm not sure about your father... When he called me, he was quite furious.." the manager said.

He was right. Your father was always overprotective of you and you hated it. He never gave you freedom and you hated it. In truth, you wanted to leave that house and never go back. But now he knows about you being in a band, and you knew that he would do anything to get you back in that house... in that... prison.

"I'll see what I can do about it, ~~~~. I'll try convince your father.." the manager said, before he left. You were now inside the dorm alone with the members again.. Tears rolled down your cheeks, as you knew convincing your father wasn't easy. You quickly ran past the rest of the members and ran into your room. You slammed the door shut and jumped onto your bed. The rest of the guys down there were speechless. *I hope everything works out in the end...* was all they could think of right now.

You were in your room, sobbing until your phone rang again. You ignored it until... the voice mail was heard:
"If you don't come back home within the next hour, I will make sure that this band, Boyfriend, will be fired from the Starship Entertainment. You know very well what my job is and you know very well with what I can do to them."
As soon as you heard that, you immediately got up and tried to answer the call.. but it was too late. Your father had hung up. *Appa... why do you have to do this.. why did you have to drag them into this... I guess this is goodbye...* you thought, as you began to pack everything up.

Little did you know, Kwangmin had heard you, and before you could leave, he went down and looked for your address...

---------------------------------------------

Am I screwing up my story...? >__<
Well, hope you enjoy the next chappie ^________^