The Dreadful Life Is Back

I'm In Love With My Bandmate/s

You packed up within 15 minutes, as you were rushing, and then you left the house without saying anything to the boys. They were all in their bedrooms, and you took that chance to slip out. Before you left, you left a note on the table, saying sorry. You hopped into a limousine and asked the driver to drive you to your prison... your dreadful house.. where your father lied, waiting. The driver saw that you had a big suitcase behind you, and asked you why you had it. You were speechless, and the driver took that as something personal, apologised, and drove off.

Thank god your house was only 30 minutes away, or else by the time you reached there your father would have already fired them. You got out of the limousine, thanked the driver and then he drove off. You stayed outside for a while, staring at your huge mansion - like house. You gathered up all your courage and then opened the door, to see that no one was in there. You slowly walked inside with your suitcase rolling behind you. You had already forgotten about everything in the house, but you DID remember where your bedroom was.

You walked up the stairs, and found your bedroom at the end of the corridor. You trudged along the expensive carpet and then you finally reached your room. You opened it and saw.. your father. You walked inside, dropped your suitcase and just stood there. Your father turned around and saw you. He smiled. You didn't smile back at him, instead, you glared at him. He was quite shocked from your expression, but decided to let it go. "Welcome back to your dear home, where you can now live with your parents and go back to school again.." your dad said, happily.

"Wipe that stupid smile off your face, dad." you said, seriously. Now your dad was starting to get furious. "Did you really care about that stupid kpop band, filled with filthy boys?" your dad insulted. "They are not filthy dad. YOU ARE!" you screamed at him, angry that he insulted them. Your dad was offended and stomped towards you. "You have no right to say that to me, ~~~~. From now on, you will listen to what I tell you to do and you will NOT BE ALLOWED TO LEAVE THE HOUSE OTHER THAN GOING TO SCHOOL. Did you hear that?" your dad said. You 'tched' and bit your lip, then nodded.

Your dad then left. Your dreadful life had once again started. You just wanted to get out of this house as quickly as possible, but you couldn't.

Your manager had already heard from your father that you had quit, but the manager knew you wouldn't do that. He needed to know why you left just like that. He just nodded to your father, but he didn't sign you out.

You were just sitting in your room until a knock was heard. "Honey, it's me, your mother.." she said sweetly. You told her to come in and she did. She sat down on the bed next to you and started to comfort you. "~~~~... Please don't worry about your father. You know he loves you a lot.. he's just... overprotective..." your monther gently said,

"I know.. I know he loves me and I know he's protecting me. but he doesn't need to protect me to the point where he will even take away my dream.. my reason for living.. It's all because of him that my dream is now shattered.. and he even threatened to fire the members.. I can't believe dad. I want to leave this house. I want to leave and NEVER EVER COME BACK!" you screamed as you hugged your mum tightly. She understood your feelings, but she didn't want to tell you that she, too, believed your dad's ways.

After a few minutes of comforting you, she left the room to go to work. You were left inside your room.. alone. Just then you got a text message from your phone. You immediately got your phone out of your pocket. It was from the manager.

To: ~~~~

"Yah! Why did you suddenly leave? I expect a good explanation!"

From: Manager - sshi

You replied back to him immediately, hoping that your father wouldn't see you texting back.

To: Manager - sshi

"Mianhae.. my father threatened to fire Boyfriend from StarShip Entertainment as he can do that. He told me to come back home... so I did as told.. chongmal mianhae, Manager - sshi..."

From: ~~~~

After you pressed send, you laid down on your bed, hoping that your manager would reply ASAP. Luckily, he did.

To: ~~~~

"Oh I see.. thank you for doing that... I will now get to work on trying to convince your father.. I know it won't be easy, as your father seems to be a very overprotective man.. but I'm sure it will all work out in the end.. I hope you can endure this for a while.."

From: Manager - sshi

You looked at the message and you gently smiled to yourself.. and replied again.

To: Manager - sshi

"Kamsahamnida.. I will try my best to endure this.. And good luck! I have to go now, my dad is coming. Bye!"

From: ~~~~

After that message, he didn't reply. You were about to go to sleep when your phone rang. You checked the caller ID... Kwangmin. You just ignored the call, not wanting to talk to anyone... and just listened to the voice mail.

"~~~~.. I heard that you were threatened to come back home because of us... Chongmal mianhae... I really hope you have a great life.. even though I wish you could come back and live with us.. We all miss you.. but of course, I miss you the most. I hope you can come visit us sometime soon, and I hope you can enjoy your school life and make good friends. Manager - sshi told us that you might be coming back, and I deeply, from the bottom of my heart, hope that you do. We, Boyfriend, are still waiting for your answer, hehe. Of course I know you're going to pick me though, heh. Anyway, I got to go now.. Bye ... ~~~~... Saranghae."

After hearing that voice mail.. you cried. Although it was only 5PM, you cried yourself to sleep because you couldn't live without them. You couldn't bear to be apart from them.. And most of all, you didn't want to give up your dream just because of your stupid father...

------------------------------------------------------------------