Kwangmin + Boyfriend To The Rescue!

I'm In Love With My Bandmate/s

If you think there is going to be in this chapter, think again. It might look like one, but I'll assure you, there won't be. XD

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kwangmin was looking for you everywhere, starting at your house. He had memorised your address. When he found that your window was open, and tha there was rope hanging down from it, he knew exactly what you had done. Run away. *Aish.. that babo... she's going to get herself into huge trouble if she meets a ..* Kwangmin thought, as he left to go look for you, worried.

Meanwhile...
It had been quite a while since you out, and when you woke up, you felt the wind all over your body. You shivered really hard and then that's when you realised. Your clothes had been ripped off, except for your bra and undergarments. You blushed madly inside your head, while you were furious on the outisde. You knew who had done this and it couldn't have been anyone else except for... those bastards.

As you were trying to free yourself, one of them came past you and looked at you. He was eying you from head to toe and he whistled. "You're finally awake now aren't you pretty lady?"

He smirked at you flirtatiously. It gave you the shivers and chills up your spine. It was a signal.. for inappropriate behaviour. Just as you assumed, he came closer to you. What you didn't assume, was that he would start to feel you...

You were about to yell but then he crashed his lips onto yours. Your eyes widened in surprise. You couldn't move and had no choice but to let him do it. His hands started to roam around your whole body, and then he started to move down from your hips, and traced the outline of your undergarment. You accidentally let out a small moan, which turned him on.. Bad choice to moan ~~~~, bad choice indeed.

The man had gotten so much from your moans, that he couldn't control himself any longer. His hands moved from outside your undergarments, and slowly went inside. You started to move around panicking, and tears had started to fall down your cheekcs non-stop, but he held you firm.. Just as he was about to finger you inside your undergarment, a furious voice could be heard...

"Don't. You. ing. Dare. Touch. Her. You. Filthy. Low. Life."

You were still crying when you looked up to see who it was. Your eyes widened and you couldn't believe your eyes. Kwangmin was standing there, and he was pissed off. REALLY PISSED OFF. He took a glance at you and then saw your crying face, and then he snapped.

"What did you just say, you little bastard?" the man said.

"I said get the away from her." Kwangmin replied. It was the first time that you saw Kwangmin act like this.

"Ha. In your dreams, little kid. You sure got the guts to do this.." the man said. Kwangmin couldn't hold it anymore. He charged towards the man, and kneed him in the crotch, lifted him over his shoulders, (even though he was shorter than the man, and LOOKED weaker than him, WHICH HE ISN'T) and bashed him onto the ground.

Kwangmin began to endlessly punch him in the face and kept cursing him. You stared at Kwangmin with the most widened eyes in the world. You never thought Kwangmin would ever act like this in your life. Just then you saw Kwangmin beating the guy up non-stop, and then you glanced at the injured man. Although you wanted Kwangmin to keep punching him until he died, you thought it was best not to do any violence here.

"K-Kwangmin.. you... c-can stop now.." you stuttered, still frightened from what you had been through. When Kwangmin heard your little voice, he immediately stopped bashing him up, and dashed over to where you were. He untied the ropes and then despite the state you were in, not wearing clothes, he hugged you. Tears were trickling down your cheeks and you hugged him back tightly...

"It's ok now ~~~~... I'm here.. I'll protect you.." Kwangmin gently whispered. You nodded at his kindness and you squeezed him even tighter. When you opened your tear - filled eyes, you saw another man slowly creeping towards Kwangmin, with a knife in his hand. You were about to yell out Kwangmin's name, but then you saw another shadow dash towards the man and kick him down onto the ground.

When you looked closely.. it was.. Youngmin, followed by the rest of Boyfriend. Youngmin turned around to see Kwangmin still hugging you, and he pulled his brother away. "YAH! ARE YOU A BABO? YOU COULD'VE BEEN KILLED RIGHT THERE!" Youngmin shouted and scolded at his brother, then pulled him in for a brotherly hug. "Mianhae..." Kwangmin said.

After they pulled away from their hug, everyone turned to look at you. They all realised you were half , and they blushed while looking away. Kwangmin then came to you, and carried you in bridal style. Hyunseung called the police, and Donghyun called a limousine over, with new clothes. It was a little long wait, and then the limousine + the police had finally arrived.

The police thanked Boyfriend for saving you and bashing the criminals up, and drove off with the criminals, hand - cuffed. You all hopped into the limousine and you finally could put some clothes on. You felt much more comfortable. "Where do you want to go, ~~~~? Back to your house? Or back to the dorm with us?" Jeongmin asked.

"Hmmm. First of all.. because it's already 2AM, I'll sleep over back at the dorm today.. tomorrow, I'll go back to my house and explain to my parents what exactly it is that I want." you replied. Everyone nodded and agreed with you. You had all decided that Boyfriend would go with you the next day..

-------------------------------------------------------

Ok ok ok .. I think I went a bit weird there.. xD
Anyways, it's getting nearer to the end >_____<
Hope you enjoy reading ^__^