Who Saved Me...? What Happened Yesterday?

I'm In Love With My Bandmate/s

The whole idea of somene catching you before you fall is not really a ...
major thing... but xD

Think of yourself as falling over the balcony or the bench or something... :) But make sure you're falling onto the floor, not exactly.. OVER the balcony xD (I'm confusing you guys aren't I ;~;) but you'll see what i mean later >:D
 

Sorry for not mentioning it in the chapter though, as I said, I was SLEEEEPPY.
Enjoy ^____^

--------------------------------------

The next day was a day where you and Boyfriend could all relax. You woke up to find yourself laying on your bed. Your eyes widened and you got up. A small towel that was on your forehead fell. You felt your slightly wet forehead and realised that it had been changed just recently. You still had a light head-ache, but you could endure it. Just when you turned your head around, you saw a handsome, sleeping face. It was Kwangmin...

You stared at his sleepy yet handsome and adorable face, and you couldn't help but think he was really cute. *I wonder if he was the one who saved me from falling yesterday... And he stayed with me the whole time.. That's really kind of him. I never knew that boys would have this kind of side..* you thought, as you continued to gaze at his face.

Just then you heard a knock at your door. "Come in!" you said. Youngmin slowly opened the door and came in, with a new tub of warm water. He took the seat next to Kwangmin and sat down, placing the full tub of water on the floor. He then took the towel whch was on your bed and dunked it into the tub. You blinked your eyes, cluelessly. *Why is he doing this? I thought Kwangmin was the one who did all of it. Heh, I guess even the 'immature' boy has a nice side. Actually, I think all 6 of them do..* you thought, smiling secretly.

Youngmin saw that secret smile and innocently asked, "What are you smiling about, ~~~~?" "Oh, it's nothing, just wondering about how some boys can be so nice, while others can just be so stupid." you replied. He nodded and then said, "Nothing else..?" You shook your head innocently. "Nope."

"Oh. Ok then." he replied, saddened a little bit. Youngmin was somehow different today. He wasn't the normal, cheerful and hyper guy you once knew, but you didn't realise it. Youngmin then placed the newly wet towel on your forehead and was about to head out, when you suddenly asked, "Youngmin... Who saved me yesterday?" you wondrously asked. He turned around and gently smiled, "You find out yourself." and he left.

You were just sitting on your bed, shocked. But then you realised... that it was up to you to find out. After you felt a bit better, you got up and dressed yourself and did everything necessary. You gently tapped Kwangmin and told him to wake up. It was 11AM and none of you guys had breakfast yet. After waking him, you went downstairs and cooked some breakfast. You called Boyfriend to come downstairs.

When they came downstairs, you noticed that every single one of them were looking dull. You wondered why and just continued putting plates onto the table. Today you had cooked spicy dukkbokki again, as they all loved to eat it. You thought they would all be hyper, but they weren't. Only Kwangmin acted normal, but he DID seem a little happier than the others.

You couldn't stand the tension anymore. None of them were themselves today and you had no idea why. You were frustrated and slammed your hand on the table. They all looked up at you, shocked by your actions. "TELL ME WHY THE HELL ARE YOU GUYS ACTING SO DULL TODAY!!" you yelled. They just kept staring at you, surprised that you didn't remember what happened.

"Y-you really don't remember what happened yesterday, ~~~~?" asked Minwoo, slightly frightened of you. "No, I don't. And that's why I want you guys to tell me." you responded, more calmly this time. They all eyed each other and decided to tell you.. "Well.. remember how you were falling off the bench that you were standing on yesterday,,,?" Hyunseung said. You nodded, but you said that you didn't remember yourself standing on a bench.

You shrugged and continued listening. "Then umm.. we all went to try save you before you fell. One of us saved you.. and ummm.. you.. uhhh....-" they all began panicking and became dull again. You started at them with confused eyes. "Well...? What did I do?" you questioned them. "You kissed him on the lips by ACCIDENT." Youngmin blurted, exaggerating the last word. Your eyes bulged out and they were as wide as saucers.

"WHAT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" you yelled at the top of your lungs. The rest were covering their ears, as your screams and shouts were REAL loud. After you calmed down, you stuttered, "W-who did I-I ... k-kiss..?" you blushed while saying it. Everyone eyed each other and then they all blankly stared at Kwangmin. You followed their gazes and saw Kwangmin, sitting down, innocently eating his dukkbokki.

He looked up at you and asked ever-so-innocently, "What?" You were so surprised. You had kissed Kwangmin on the lips.. even though it was an accident.. You blushed madly and then you began to eat quicker. You somehow actually didn't choke, and after you finished eating, you bowed and went upstairs into your room. You leaped onto your bed and just held the pillow over you.

Underneath the pillow, you were filled with all kinds of emotions. You were surprised, shocked, HAPPY, wondrous and sad. You were surprised, shocked and sad because it was your first kiss and you didn't even get to feel what it felt like kissing someone. You were wondrous because you were wondering why everyone was sad when they heard you kissed Kwangmin. You were HAPPY because.. well you REAAALLLY didn't know why.

You secretly smiled under the pillow, until a knock on the door came. You told whoever it was to come in. He opened the door slightly and popped his head in. It was.. Kwangmin.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Look forward to the next chapter ^_~
Something AWESOME awaits ... I think. xD

Hope you enjoy reading, commenting and subscribing ~~