The Fun Beach Trip : Watery Fun

I'm In Love With My Bandmate/s

 

A few more days of practise went by, and then the two songs were finally done and released. You and Boyfriend were very relieved as you had no planned schedule for the rest of the day. Just as you were about to go home and study, Jeongmin suggested that you all go to the beach for a relaxation time.

When you heard that, you immediately agreed, without even thinking of the consequences. When everyone else agreed, you all went home and decided to meet at the park at 10AM.

When you got home, you rushed upstairs into your room and quickly searched for swimsuits. It was then that you finally realised you couldn't bring your two piece OR one piece. They would find out for sure. You sulked, and just tried to find a swimshirt and some trunks. You took all the necessary things except your sunscreen, which you forgot.

When you arrived at the park, you were the first one there. You decided to sit down at a bench that was nearby. After 5 minutes, you saw Youngmin and Kwangmin arriving. You got up and waved at them and Youngmin waved back, while Kwangmin was looking away.

One by one, everyone came, until everyone was finally there. You all hopped into Donghyun's limo. Donghyun sat at the front, while the rest of you were squished at the back. You were squished in between Kwangmin and Youngmin.

It took 2 hours to get to the beach, and during that time, you and Kwangmin fell asleep. Your head was on Kwangmin's shoulder, and his head was on top of yours. Everyone else was chatting and making heaps of noise in the car, until Hyunseung said, "Hey, Kwangmin and ~~~~ are sleeping. Don't they look cute together, even though they're both guys?". Everyone smiled and agreed.

When you arrived at the beach, Donghyun tapped you on the shoulder and you opened your eyes slowly. You sat up and realised that you had been sleeping on Kwangmin's shoulder. *Oh mah gosh. I was sleeping on his shoulder?* you thought. When you saw that Kwangmin was also asleep, you smiled to yourself and thought, *He looks... cute and charming... Wow wait, what the HELL am I thinking?*. You tapped Kwangmin on the shoulder and he woke up.

You told Kwangmin that everyone had already gone to get ready. He nodded and got out of the car. The two of you were walking towards the beach house, where you guys would be staying. During the walk, both of you were quiet. When you had finally reached the beach house, you stepped inside to see it was beautiful.

You went up to the room that you guys would be staying in, and saw that the room was divided into two sections. You saw that everyone was getting dressed and taking off their shirts. Your face went red, and you quickly dashed to the other section of the room. You placed all your stuff on the bed you were sleeping in and took your things out.

After everyone got ready, you all decided to go out and have a swim. You, Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo were setting the picnic mats and umbrellas up, while the rest were putting on sunscreen. After everything was set up, you had realised that you forgot your sunscreen. "Oh no! What do I do without my sunscreen..!?" you panicked. Just then, you saw a bottle of sunscreen in front of you. You looked up and saw that Kwangmin was holding it.

"Here, you can use this." he said. You nodded and politely thanked him. You sat down to put your sunscreen on and noticed that Kwangmin was sitting beside you. "Aren't you going to go swimming?" you asked. He shook his head. "Oh, ok." you said, and continued to put your sunscreen on. After you finished, you gave the bottle back to Kwangmin and sat there, watching everyone having fun in the water.

"Aren't you going to go either?" Kwangmin asked. You shook your head, "I don't really like swimming." you fibbed. * I love swimming... but I can't let anyone know I'm a girl...* your face fell. Just then, you felt water splashing on you. You looked up to see Minwoo splashing water on you, and you ran after him. He was running as fast as he could away from you, but you caught up to him and grabbed his wrist.

"Ha! I got you now!" you said. Minwoo just smiled at you charmingly and you blushed. Just then, you felt buckets of water splashing all over you. You screamed because the water was so cold. You looked up to see that everyone had splashed water on you. You began chasing all of them, while Kwangmin was just sitting down, watching you.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Heh, I'm sorry if this chapter was a bit long o_o
The next chapter will also be part of the beach trip :D
I hope you enjoy reading, and don't forget to subscribe ^_^