The Fun Beach Trip : Trouble with Showering

I'm In Love With My Bandmate/s

After a few more hours of playing in the water, you had lunch. After lunch, you all decided to go back into the beach house and relax for the rest of the day. When you arrived in the beach house, it was already 5PM. The guys decided to take a shower TOGETHER because there were enough showers for everyone. (LOL I know that's like... unbelievable in real life, but this is my imagination ^_~)

When you heard that idea, you were horrified. You told them that you would shower after they finished, but they insisted. They kept insisting until... Kwangmin came. He was the last one to arrive at the beach house, and saw the commotion about showering. He immediately went up to you guys and said, "Yah, just go shower already. If he wants to shower later, then let him be." he said.

The others just nodded and went into the showers. They were always frightened of Kwangmin when he was telling them to do something. You were staring at him and in your mind you were dancing, *Ahhh, thank you so much, Kwangmin. I would've been in a huge pickle if you didn't come.*  

After they all left to go take a shower, you and Kwangmin were the only two people left in the room. It was peaceful and quiet. You had almost fallen asleep until you heard the bathroom door fling open. You woke up from the loud bang noise it made and saw 5 of them, topless, with only a towel that was loose to cover their bottom part.

You covered your face when you saw it, and blushed real hard. You were about to scream with your 'girly yet manly' voice, but Kwangmin covered your mouth before you could say anything. He dragged you outside the room and closed the door. He let go of your wrist and you fell onto the floor. The rest of the members that were inside were clueless of what just happened.

After Kwangmin finally calmed you down, he left to go inside and take a shower. You were left there, clueless and still kind of embarrassed. But you couldn't help but think, *Why did he drag me out here? Did he know that I was about to scream? Or did he just think that something weird was going to happen? Who is he really, and just what does he know...*.

After you went inside and everyone else was relaxing and lazing around, while Kwangmin was taking a shower, you decided to sit on your bed and wait for him to finish. After around 10 minutes of lying on your bed, waiting, he finally came out. You quickly grabbed a change of clothes and your towel, and rushed inside and locked the door.

You felt relieved to be by yourself. You slowly undressed and turned the water on. You stepped into the shower and began your '15 minutes in heaven'. While you were happily showering, you heard a knock on the door. Youngmin was knocking on the door and he was asking for his towel.

You were panicking real hard. *Ok. He's just asking for his towel. All I need to do is get his towel and just quickly open the door while hiding behind it, and hand it to him. It shouldn't be that hard... right?*  You slowly stepped out of the shower and took his towel. You carefully opened the door, making sure he couldn't see you, and handed him his towel.

He took the towel and thanked you, then left, clueless as usual. You sighed a sigh of relief and went back to showering. After another few minutes, another knock was at the door. "Who is it now!?" you yelled in your 'so-called manly' voice. "It's Donghyun. I need you to give me my towel as well." he said.

With another panicking state, you slowly got out of the shower again and took his towel. You went to the door and did the same thing you had done with Youngmin. You handed him the towel and he took it, but this time, he stayed a bit longer, trying to examine 'something'. He was suspicious about you. After a few seconds, he left without saying a word.

You sighed again and went back to showering. After a few seconds, ONCE AGAIN, someone KNOCKED ON THE DOOR. This time, you were FURIOUS. "WHO IS IT THIS TIME!?" you screamed loudly. "Uh.. it's.. Kwangmin." he said, not even frightened one bit. "What do you want, Kwangmin?" you asked. "I just want to come inside and put some cream on my face. Can I?" he asked.

You were panicking so much. In the end, you were left with no choice, but to let him in. You unlocked the door and then quickly dashed back into the shower, drawing the curtains. He came inside and just went to the sink, and started applying cream onto his face. You just showered quietly, while he applied the cream. After a few minutes, he thanked you and then left.

You FINALLY had some peace and quiet. For the next few minutes, you were living the life that you wanted.

------------------------------------------------------------------