The Fun Beach Trip : Star Gazing and BBQing

I'm In Love With My Bandmate/s

After you took your shower, it was 7PM. You and Boyfriend decided to go down and eat dinner. You had all decided to have a BBQ that night. You and Minwoo went to go buy the meat and drinks, Kwangmin and Youngmin were setting up the tables and Donghyun, Jeongmin and Hyunseung were waiting for you to come back, so they could start cooking.

Meanwhile...
"Ahh, what kind of meat should we buy, ~~~~? Oh and what drinks?" Minwoo eagerly asked. You just shrugged and said, "Any I guess". Minwoo saw your uncaring expression and sadly asked, "Do you not like shopping or hanging out with me, ~~~~?" he used his aegyo and pouted cutely. You could NEVER resist his aegyo. "O-of course I love hanging out with you, Minwoo!" you half consciously said. His face brightened and you both continued to shop.

Meanwhile...
Youngmin and Kwangmin were setting up the tables, when suddenly... Something covered Kwangmin's body. Youngmin had used the table cloth and threw it over him. Although Youngmin was laughing, Kwangmin wasn't. He took the table cloth off and tripped Youngmin. He landed on his bum. "OWW~~~!" he cried. Kwangmin evilly smirked. They both began to start setting the tables up again, after having a little brotherly fight.

After 30 minutes, you and Minwoo arrived back. Everyone had gotten tired of waiting for you. "What took you guys SO long!?" they chorused. "M-mianhae... Minwoo wanted.. to go buy some candy... and firecrackers and fireworks." you explained. When they all heard that, their spirits immediately brightened and Donghyun, Jeongmin and Hyunseung began to cook, while the rest of you guys just relaxed.

After 5 minutes of waiting, all of you began to smell burnt smoke. You were all panicking, until you saw that the the smoke was only from the meat that they were cooking. You and Kwangmin immediately ran to where they were and moved them out of the way. You both quickly flipped the patties over and turned the heat down. The meat was finally beginning to get better, even though it was half burnt, and the smell had almost vanished. You all sighed in relief.

"Gosh, next time, I'll make sure you guys NEVER cook again..." you blurted, but not in a rude way. Everyone chuckled, including Kwangmin. For the rest of the 25 minutes, you and Kwangmin continued to cook the meat. After you finished making the food, you went into the house and got some fruit out. You began to cut it. Because you were rushing, you accidentally cut yourself on the finger. "Ow.." you winced. Hyunseung came over and saw that you were bleeding.

Without a second thought, he took your hand, pointed out your finger and on it. You were staring at him with wide eyes. You pulled back from him and just said you were okay, although you were stuttering. Hyunseung just nodded, in confusion, and returned to where the food was. You just continued to cut the fruit, more carefully this time. *Is it just me, or is this guy's skin really soft and smooth, like a.. girl's? No, I'm pretty sure I'm thinking way too much. Hyunseung, snap out of it!* he thought to himself.

After you ate the dinner and ate some freshly cut fruit, you all decided to sit outside for a while and star gaze. You were all lying on the grass, spread out, feeling comfortable and staring up at the starry sky. After 10 minutes, Youngmin and Minwoo began to get bored, so they invited everyone to come in and watch a horror movie. Because you hated horror movies, you rejected the offer and said that you would stay outisde and star gaze for a little longer. Kwangmin also rejected and said he would stay with you. You were surprised.

So after everyone went back into the house and began to watch the horror film, you and Kwangmin were the only ones left. You were both lying on the grass next to each other, silent. You had just begun to close your eyes and drift off to sleep, when Kwangmin said something strange.

"How long do you think you can keep this secret for?"  he whispered. You immdeiately opened your eyes.

You stared at him, frozen. "W-what do you mean...? What secret? I-I'm not hiding anything..." you stuttered. Kwangmin just shook his head. "Nevermind." he said. "I'm going to go inside and watch the horror movie with the others now. You should come back into the house soon. It's getting dark." and then he left without another word.

You were left there, speechless and confused. *What? What secret does he know...? OMO! Does he know I'm a girl!? No.. that's not possible.. Then what...? This guy... Kwangmin... you are really strange and mysterious... you know that?* After a few more minutes of star gazing and wondering, you went back into the house.

----------------------------------------------------

Next chapter is the last chapter of the Beach Trip.
I hope you enjoy ^_~