The Third Date, The Fourth Confession

I'm In Love With My Bandmate/s

You ended up not falling asleep until 2AM in the morning. Today, you got up the latest and everyone was already up and about. But you wondered, why wasn't there any noise coming from downstairs? When you checked the clock, it read: 12PM. *Oh . I slept in.. by 3 HOURS!!!!* You wondered if everyone had bought breakfast and went downstairs after changing into nice, comfortable clothes. To your amazement, you saw that they didn't buy anything for breakfast.

You went up to Kwangmin and asked with a worried face, "YAH! Did you guys eat breakfast today? I'm so sorry if you didn't. It's all my fault for waking up so-" you were cut off. "Don't worry. I cooked for everyone. I learnt how to cook recently." Kwangmin replied, with a gentle smile. You sighed a sigh of relief and nodded thankfully. "Oh thank god.." you said.

"Where is everyone?" you suddely asked, realising that there wasn't a soul in the room. Kwangmin shook his head and shrugged. You were a bit worried. You went back upstairs and started to listen to some music, while you read a book. Just then, you heard a knock on your door. You opened the door to see a cheerful and happy Jeongmin skipping into the room.

"Oh, you guys are back already?" you asked in confusion, as it had only been 10 minutes since you came back from downstairs. He just nodded, still in high spirits. "What's wrong, Jeongmin? You're acting really happy. What happened?" you asked. "Oh it's nothing. Just that I'm going out today.." he replied. "WITH WHO!?" you eagerly asked. "Not telling..." he replied, in a mysterious way that just made you even MORE curious.

"Tell me pleaaasee~~" you pouted cutely. Jeongmin gave in. He and the rest of the members could NEVER resist your aegyo. Even Minwoo couldn't! "Yay!!" you said. "I'm going out with YOU." he said, smiling brightly. "...What? Where? You never told me anything..." you said. Just then you remembered something that happened ... *Hey wait a minute.. this is making me remember something.. Youngmin and Minwoo both didn't tell me when they said they were going out with me... Oh please don't tell me.. another date.. and another ... CONFESSION!?* you panickingly thought.

Because you didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings, you just sighed and asked him, "Where are we going today?" "To your favourite ice cream shop!" he eagerly responded. Your eyes widened and your spirits brightened up. "CHINGA~?" you replied, happily. He beamed at you and nodded. Now you wanted to go. You immediately forgot about the confessions and 'dates' and quickly got ready.

"So when are we going?" you asked. "Now." he replied. You nodded and then you both left. The little ice cream shop was just a few lanes away from your dorm. The walk was filled with laughter and happiness as you and Jeongmin just talked about many things about the band and their members. 

After 15 minutes of talking and laughing, you had both finally arrived at the ice cream shop. You loved it how everytime you entered the shop, it would make a bell tinkle at the top of the door, making a cute little sound. It always helped to cheer you up. You and Jeongmin sat down at a table near the window and ordered some ice cream. (what else can you order? xP) Jeongmin had ordered a chocolate mint ice cream, while you, of course, ordered strawberry.

After a few minutes of waiting, your ice creams came and you both happily began to scoop little by little. When you put the first scoop into your mouth, it was freezing, but a little smile came across your face, which made Jeongmin's heart flutter. *Eeee~ She looks so cute.. I bet she would look so cute if she and I were together.. WAIT !~ What am I thinking!?* he thought to himself.

The rest of the time while you guys were eating, it was silent. After you guys finished and thanked the ahjumma who owned the place, you both decided to walk slowly back home. During the walk, Jeongmin couldn't forgive himself for trying to avoid the subject. *ARGH! Jeongmin, snap out of it! You'll never be able to tell her your feelings if you keep doing this! It's now... or never...*

Jeongmin then suddenly stopped walking. You walked a bit further ahead, and then realised that Jeongmin was behind you, halting to a stop. You ran back to where he was and tilted your head with a what-are-you-doing look. He looked up from the ground after he saw your shadow and just stared into your eyes. You too, were staring into his eyes.

Jeongmin then broke the staring contest, and both his hands moved up to your shoulder. He rested both hands on your shoulder and then pulled you towards him. You didn't know what to do, and just played along with it. In the end, you ended up being hugged by him. Thoughts of dating and confessing came back into your mind. *Here we go again with another confession.. It's not that I don't like confessions, nor do I not like them.. it's just weird and awkward...* you thought.

Then you heard those words..

"I Love You."

You didn't know what to say after he pulled away from the hug. He was just scratching the back of his head, and then he said.. "Y-yeah.. so.. do you want to go out with me?" You said what you said to the others as usual, "Please let me think about it.." He nodded in understanding, as he knew that the others had also confessed to you. He knew that in your heart, you felt uneasy. But Jeongmin didn't want to lose to his hyungs and his maknaes..

Both of you arrived back at the dorm and everyone was just lazing around in the lounge room, watching the TV and listening to their iPods. When they all saw you and Jeongmin come back, their spirits brightened and they all waved at you, beaming. You waved back to them, faking a beaming smile. You rushed up to your bedroom, jumped onto your bed and started listening to your iPod as well.

You had no idea what was happening to you... *Why is my life like this..? How am I supposed to respond to their confessions...? Just.. why...?* While listening to your iPod, you fell asleep, little tears trickling down your cheek as you kept thinking.. Kwangmin then opened the door and saw you sleeping soundlessly. He came closer towards you and took out the earphones from your ears.

He closed the iPod and put it on your bed-side table then turned back to you. He saw that little tears had been flowing down your cheek and he wiped them away with his finger. "Please don't cry, ~~~~... it hurts me when you do... I don't know what the boys have been doing, but I promise I will be there to protect you.. I will find out what they're doing..." he muttered to himself.

He gently kissed you on the cheek and then left the room, making sure he didn't make a single sound...

--------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoy !! :D
This fanfic won't be ending soon JUST YET ^______^
Of course, I intend to put some complications in.. >:D

Stay tuned to find out what the complication is ~~
Going to sleep now :3 MATHS TEST TOMORROW :D WISH MEEE LUCKK~
I'll update extra if I think I did well <3
Read, Comment, Don't regret subscribing *pouts*