Re - Confessed, Kissed, Deciding...

I'm In Love With My Bandmate/s

Hehe this will probably give away who you will end up with >__<
But it might have a twist  ^_~
Enjoy ^___^

----------------------------------------------------------

It was finally the weekend, Saturday. You were really happy because you could finally have some freedom, since all the guys confessed to you. At least you THOUGHT you would have some freedom... until a knock was heard on the door :) *knock knock*

*Oh.. not again.. who is it this time? They've all confessed, who else could there be? My secret admirer?* you thought. You called him to come in and standing there was... Kwangmin. Immediately your eyes shot up and widened at the sight of him. He was gently smiling at you as he walked into the room. He went up to your bed and sat down at the edge of it, next to you. You didn't know why, but your heart was fluttering at the sight of Kwangmin all the time.. especially when he was close to you.

You then managed to mutter, "W-what a-are you ... d-doing here?" you stuttered. Kwangmin softly chuckled at your reaction to him entering your room. "Nothing much, just wanted to ask if you wanted to go on a little stroll with me." he said, smiling. His smile made you melt. Although you wanted to rest today, you couldn't say no to him, so you just nodded. He beamed at you, happily, which just made your heart go *ba bump*ba bump*. *Yah, ~~~~, why does your heart keep beating so fast when you're near Kwangmin...?* you thought.

After you both finished getting ready, you walked out of the house and began to stroll around, silently. Kwangmin broke the peace, asking you the worst question he could possibly ask at the moment, "Have you chosen anyone yet?"

You had no idea how to respond to that. You just slowly shook your head, which made Kwangmin happy, since he knew that you hadn't chosen anyone yet, and that he still had a chance. A smile lit up on his face and you had no idea why. You both continued walking and before you realised it, you had reached the park that you and Hyunseung went to. Because no one was there today, you decided to be a little childish kid and play on the swings.

You charged for the swings and Kwangmin was just following behind you, giggling to himself at how childish you could be. You sat down on one of the swings and was just about to start lifting yourself off the ground, until someone's hands were touching your shoulders. You turned around and saw Kwangmin, smiling, which made you blush madly. He whispered, "I'll push you."

You nodded and quickly turned your head around, away from his handsome face. He was chuckling at the sight of you being like this. Slowly he began to push you and you slowly went flying into the air. The wind's breeze was rushing through your hair and face, giving you a chill. You gradually got higher and then Kwangmin had stopped pushing you. You began to do it all on your own. He was just watching from the side, seeing your smiling face.

After a little while longer, you stopped and both of you returned to the bench. You were so exhausted and you closed your eyes for a little while. Your eyes opened wide when Kwangmin kissed you on the cheek and said, "I love you so much, ~~~~. I really hope you can choose me.." A shiver of pleasure went down your spine when he said that and you blushed madly. He was smiling at your reaction and then said, "You might need to speed your decision a litle bit. After tomorrow, we'll be going back to our busy schedules.."  he was right. You didn't have much longer to think about it.

Kwangmin saw the expression on your face and secretly smirked. "Here. This should make your decision MUCH easier..." and then he kissed you. On the cheek? No. But on the lips, and very passionately. You were going through an emotional roller coaster right now. In the end, you ended up kissing him back, half - consciously. After a few more seconds, you pulled away from the kiss, blushing like you had never blushed before. Kwangmin was also blushing. "L-let's go back to the house now," Kwangmin said. You nodded.

The walk back home was pretty silent. Kwangmin was still embarrassed and blushing, and you were deep in thought about who you should choose.. When you reached the house, everyone was asleep. You soundlessly walked upstairs, while Kwangmin did as well. You walked into your room, closed the door and jumped onto your bed, while Kwangmin walked into his room, and simply just fell face-flat on the bed.

*What on earth was I doing back there... That wasn't... me.. But I really need to make a decision... I only have tomorrow left..

Donghyun - No he didn't want me to be really uncomfortale.. so he gave up...
Jeongmin - The sweet and funny one...
Hyunseung - He was thinking about me.. so he gave up..
Minwoo - He cares about me a lot.. and his cuteness + aegyo is just irresistible...
Youngmin - ...The playful, hyper and the one that will do anything for the person he loves.. in other words....faithful and loyal.
Kwangmin - ........ I-I don't know...

How on earth am I supposed to decide this..?* you thought to yourself... They were all such lovely, handsome, protective guys...and anyone would die just to be with them... so why was it that you couldn't decide...? It couldn't be... because you were in love with all of them.... right?

-------------------------------------------------

lol... xD this chapter eed ~~
I have many other story ideas that are flowing in my mind right now... >__<
I have around... 5... I hope I will be abke to use them all.. xD
Do you think I should post forewords on all my 5 ideas before I forget them?
Or do that later?

Please comment below a 'yes or 'no'for your answer >__< Hopefully along with a comment of the story's progress :D