The Fun Beach Trip : Midnight Fun & Sleeping ''Tight''

I'm In Love With My Bandmate/s

Because you got bored of waiting for the others, you decided to out and star gaze AGAIN. The movie was 2 hours. During those 2 hours, you were outside, lying on the grass and staring up at the sky. It started to get cold since it was 11PM, so you decided to go inside the house. Just as you were about to get up and go inside the house, you saw the members coming out, holding boxes of fireworks and firecrackers that you and Minwoo had bought.

They all saw you and waved excitedly. You waved back with a little smile. They called you over. Everyone got out a firecracker and lit it. You were enjoying your time waving the firecrackers around. Everyone else was flickering around as well. When all your firecrackers blew out, you all decided to throw fireworks. Excitedly, you all took out some fireworks and set them off. 

It was a beautiful sight, seeing the fireworks light up in the dark and mysterious sky. One of them made a love heart shape. You all 'wow'ed to that. While you were all looking up at the sky and watching them fly up, Kwangmin was looking at you. He was gently smiling to himself, thinking, *This is the first time I've felt this way about a girl... What is this feeling?* The eventful night went for 30 minutes. You all then packed up and went up to your rooms.

You guys still hadn't decided who slept WITH who. There weren't enough beds for all of you. There were only 4 beds. One person would have the bed to themselves, while the other 3 would have 2 people sleeping together on it. You gulped. To work this out, you guys decided to do Scissors, Paper, Rock. Whoever had the same would go together.

Kwangmin didn't really care, so he just sat out. "1, 2, 3!" Youngmin counted. Results...
Hyunseung & Donghyun - Paper
You, Jeongmin & Minwoo - Rock
Youngmin - Scissors

Hyunseung and Donghyun would sleep together on one bed. You, Jeongmin and Minwoo decided that Jeongmin and Minwoo would sleep together on another. It was just you. Youngmin and Kwangmin left to decide. You desparately wanted the bed to yourself, but you thought that they would think suspiciously, so you didn't say anything. Youngmin then said, "I want to sleep with ~~~~!" You were wide eyed. Kwangmin was also wide eyed. When both of you were about to say something, Donghyun said, "Alright then, it's settled! Let's go to sleep now. We gotta wake up early tomorrow to go back." You all nodded and then hopped into bed.

Just before the lights were turned off, Youngmin warned, "Oh and I sort of move around in bed..." Now you were scared to hell. You just slowly nodded. The lights were turned off. It was dark inside the entire room, except for the window next to you, which showed the bright moon. You tried to stay as far away from Youngmin as you could. After 10 minutes, everyone had fallen asleep except you. You were still a bit frightened to fall asleep in a room full of boys.

Just as you were about to drift off to sleep, you felt arms aroud your waist. You were about to scream and slap the person, but when you turned your head around you saw Youngmin, sleep hugging you. You blushed at the sight of his handsome and sleepy face. You softened and sighed in relief. You were glad that at least it wasn't a kidnapper. You gently tried to take Youngmin's arm off you, but he kept hugging you tightly.

You had no choice but to sleep like that for the rest of the night. You sighed and lowered your body into the blankets. You drifted off to sleep, with Youngmin still hugging you tightly. Kwangmin saw that he was hugging you, and felt a bit jealous of his own brother, even though he knew that he didn't know that you were a girl, and he didn't have any feelings for you.

*Why do I feel so upset when I see someone else being with her...? Why can't I bear seeing any other guys with her? Am I possibly.. falling madly in love with her...?* Kwangmin thought as he drifted off to sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------