Introductions

I'm In Love With My Bandmate/s

~~~~Flashback~~~~

"Sigh, do I really have to cut my hair, ahjumma?"
"Yes you do, if you want to be unnoticeable. Now hurry up and stop dawdling around. We don't have much time."
"Fine.."


 ---After cutting your hair---

"Ok now you have to put a bandage around your chest. Chop chop!"
"Sigh, pretending to be a boy sure is hard.."
"Haha, it sure is ~~~~, it sure is. Just let me know if my husband does anything stupid to you".
"Ne!"

---
After bandaging yourself---

"Ok, now you need two balls..."
"Oh.. here comes the bad part..."

 

---After that---

"Now you're done!"
"Finally."
"Now you just have to wait 'til tomorrow and go meet with the boys. Hopefully they won't notice anything strange."

~~~~End of Flashback~~~~

Today was a big day. You were going to your first meeting with Boyfriend. You really didn't want to go, but you had no choice. Not if you wanted to stay in the world of Kpop, which you had suffered for.

You got up and got dressed. You brushed your teeth, washed your face, then went downstairs to eat breakfast. After breakfast, you stepped outside your house and locked the door. There was a limo outside, waiting for you.

You stepped inside the limo, and the driver drove off to the meeting place.

Once you arrived, you were really nervous. You really didn't want to meet BOYS, but you did want to be in a band. So you continued walking until you finally reached the meeting room. You stepped inside to see... 6 cute, handsome boys sitting down. At first you were amazed at them, but then you quickly snapped out of it and went to your seat. *Urgh, I can't believe I just felt like that about boys... This is why I HATE boys so much. They always try to make girls fantasize about them*.

The manager came into the room and the meeting started taking place. Today's meeting was mostly about the new member of Boyfriend, you.

"I'd like all you guys to welcome Lee ~~~~ into the group". All of Boyfriend looked towards you and you felt nervous.

*What the hell? This guy looks so... girly. Are they sure that they didn't mistake this dude for a girl? Well.. at least he looks cute.* Jeongmin thought.

*Hmm, this guy looks okay I guess. But I think he might be just a bit too.. uh.. girly?* Donghyun thought.

*There's something weird about this guy. Meh, I'm pretty sure I'm just thinking too much.* Hyunseung thought.

*Ooo~ A new member already? I'm so looking forward to this!* Youngmin thought, happily.

*Waa~ This guy looks so cute, just like me! I think I'm going to like this guy!* Minwoo thought, gently smiling at you.

Kwangmin wasn't thinking about anything. He was just staring outside the window the whole time, while everyone else was shaking hands with you and introducing themselves.

"Hi, I'm Lee Jeongmin." He gave you a smile and shaked your hand.

"Hi, I'm Kim Donghyun. It's nice to meet you, ~~~~." he gave you a heart warming smile and shaked your hand.

"Hi. I'm Hyunseung." he didn't smile. He just shaked your hand and then went back to his seat.

"Heyy there! I'm Jo Youngmin! Nice to meet you, ~~~~! I hope we become good friends!!" he shook your hand excitedly and he was jumping up and down.

"Hi there, ~~~~! My name's No Minwoo. Nice to meet you and I hope we become good friends!!!" he gave you a wink and shook your hand.

However, there was one person who you hadn't talked to yet, and he was sitting by the window. You glanced over at the window where he was sitting and you thought, *Hmmm, what's he doing over there?*

You walked over to the window after everyone finished introducing themselves and tapped him on the shoulder. He looked up to see you and then he went back to staring outside the window. *Wow, I never knew that they had this kind of guy in their band. They all looked so cheerful and lively* you thought.

You snapped out of your thoughts and then tapped him on the shoulder again. Once again he turned around. "Hi, I'm Lee ~~~~~~. What's your name?" you said, holding out your hand. "Kwangmin." he shook your hand and then turned around to stare back outside once again.

You walked back over to where the others were and the meeting continued. While the meeting continued, you were just thinking, *I never knew that some boys would actually be nice.. Maybe I actually will enjoy my time here. These boys don't seem bad. They're not like all the other boys I've met before.* you gave yourself a little smile. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oh yeh, I forgot to mention. For now, your name as ~~~~ is a kpop's idol name :)
Later on in the story, your name will be changed back to... ~~~~ (your OWN name)

Hope you comment, read and subscribe. And sorry for the late updates, I'm so busy right now >_<
Preparing for exams ;_;