The First Date, The Second Confession

I'm In Love With My Bandmate/s

The week had passed by so quickly and it was already Monday. You still hadn't thought of an answer for Kwangmin yet. You woke up at 9AM, as usual, and went downstairs to cook breakfast, as usual. But the one thing that was UNusual was that Youngmin was already up and about, dressed up nicely, curled up on the couch and watching TV. You were quite surprised to see that Youngmin was the first up today, as he is usually .. the last.

You went up to Youngmin and greeted him. He waved back and smiled, then continued to watch TV. Then you asked him, "How come you're up so early today? And why are you dressed up so nicely? Are you going somewhere today?" He nodded. "With who!?" you eagerly asked, wanting to know if he had a 'secret' girlfriend or not. "With you." he said. Your eyes widened in surprise. "W-what? You never told me anything about this!"

But before you could protest, he grabbed your wrist and dragged you outside. There was a limousine out there, waiting. Youngmin gently shoved you inside the limousine and then he came in to sit next to you. "To Lotte World please." Youngmin ordered. The driver then drove off. *OMG YAY!! LOTTE WORLD! Wait ... Lotte World? What in the world is happening>* you thought.

*I have to confess to her today... I can't let my brother or any of my friends win!* Youngmin boldly thought. It took 30 minutes to get there, and after you arrived, you were quite tired. You managed to slap yourself out of the tiredness and then followed Youngmin.

You noticed that the usually full-of-people Lotte World wa deserted today. You wondered what Youngmin was planning, but decided to go along with it. But before you went on, you texted the rest of the guys that they would have to buy breakfast, because you had forgotten to cook something before Youngmin dragged you with him.

Youngmin went up to the ticketman and told him that he had reserved the place, and you heard it. *WHAT? He reserved the place just for the 2 of us!? Just what in the world is Youngmin thinking!?* you thought. After Youngmin had finished talking to the ticketman, he motioned for you to follow him and you entered to see that Lotte World looked more beautiful today than any other normal day.

"Waaaa~~" you twirled around and looked at all the wonderful rides. It had been AGES since you came here. Youngmin was chuckling to himself, looking at you being amazed by everything. It was like you were a little kid, who had come to an amusement park for the FIRST time... *She looks so cute..* Youngmin thought to himself.

Then he went up to you and asked, "Which ride would you like to ride first, ~~~~?" You pointed at the roller coaster. He nodded heartily and the both of you walked to it. The man that took care of the roller coaster motioned for you 2 to get on, and you both did as asked. Although you enjoyed riding roller coasters, that didn't mean you weren't scared of them.

Youngmin saw your face, which was quite frightened, and he giggled. "Yah, you chose this ride. Don't be scared. If you're scared, you can hold onto my hand if you want. I'LL protect YOU." he said, sounding all mighty and brave. Your heart fluttered at the last 3 words. You blushed a little bit and then took his hand. After you tied yourself up on the seat, the ride started.

At first, it was normal and everything, but then when you reached the top, you were prepared and scared. The roller coaster went down, down. down, at full speed, and you admitted, YOU WERE SCARED. You quickly grabbed onto Youngmin's hand and squeezed it, while you were screaming your lungs out. Youngmin was also screaming, but not as um... LOUD as yours.

After the 1 minute roller coaster ended, you both came off, laughing happily. "That was SOO FUN and scary!" you said, still laughing. Youngmin nodded in agreement and you 2 sat on a bench to calm yourselves down. After a little while, the next ride you chose to ride was the merry-go-round. Although you thought it was quite childish, it reminded you of your parents, which were all the way back in your house. Your NORMAL house.

You had left the house without telling them about the audition. You wondered if they would be angry at you when you could go back and visit them. Youngmin didn't mind going on the merry-go-round. He loved all the rides equally, ESPECIALLY if you were with him. When you both got on in a carriage, you sat across from each other. The merry-go-round slowly started to twirl around and you and Youngmin were enjoying it.

While riding, all the memories of coming here with your parents when you were little came back. A tear trickled down your cheek. Youngmin saw and he was worried. "What's wrong, ~~~~? Do you not like being here?" he asked. You shook your head, saying that it wasn't his fault. "Then what's wrong?" he asked again. "Just remembering about the times when I was with my parents. We often came here when I was little. Then when I had to audition, I left the house without telling them. I miss the times being with them and I'm really regretting not telling them, even though they wouldn't allow me to go." you explained.

Youngmin nodded his head with sympathy, and you started to cry more. He slowly came closer to you and kissed you on the forehead. You didn't mind and just continued to cry. He then hugged you tightly, saying it was alright, and that he was here for you. Your heart felt warm and fuzzy and you stopped crying. You hugged him back tightly as well, as if saying thank you and I'm sorry.

The two of you stayed in that position until the ride stopped. You both got off, blushing. It was now 12PM and you both decided to get something to eat. You both went to a fairy floss stand, a hotdog stand, and an ice cream shop. You had pink fairy floss while Youngmin had blue. You had a hotdog with sauce on, while Youngmin had no sauce. You had a strawberry ice cream and Youngmin had chocolate.

You both were pretty much the opposites, and because both of you noticed, you chuckled at each other. You were happy that Youngmin had returned to his hyper and giddy self, but you still wondered why he acted a little sad. "Youngmin... why are you sad?" you suddenly asked, still eating. Youngmin didn't respond and he just kept on eating. You asked him again. "Did I do something?" He shook his head.

You decided to stop asking him for the time being. After you 2 finished, you went on many other rides. Time flew by and it was alreay 6PM. There was 1 more ride that you wanted to go on, and it was the Ferris Wheel. You and Youngmin hurried along to the Ferris Wheel and hopped into a pink and purple cart. You both sat down next to each other and the cart started to move.

You stood up and went over to the window, looking at the lovely view. Youngmin was sitting down thinking, *Come on Youngmin... you can do this.. you can beat your friends and your brother.. * He stood up. Then he went over to where you were standing and then put both his hands on your shoulder, He turned you around to face him, and you were wondering why he did it.

"Is there something wrong, Youngmin?" you asked, clueless of what was going to happen. "Yes. There is something wrong." he replied. "Well, go on, say it!" you said. He slowly nodded. "Don't get freaked out." "Ok."

"I like you." "Awwww how swe- YOU WHAT?" your eyes widened. Youngmin was half giggling. He was laughing so much at your reaction. You were just standing there, frozen like a statue. Youngmin waved his hand in front of your face and you still didn't budge. Youngmin smirked then he went up to you and kissed hugged you. You finally came back to your senses and blinked non-stop. (Hehe >:3)

You realised that Youngmin was hugging you and you were about to pull away from the hug, until he said... "The reason why I was so sad.. was because my brother kissed you.. on the lips. I was jealous." You widened your eyes, then softened a bit. Then he said, "Will you go out with me?" Those words entered your mind again.

Youngmin pulled back from the hug and gazed into your eyes again. You both gazed at each other, until his gaze slowly went down to your lips. He slowly leaned in to kiss you, and you didn't stop him. You were frightened, but you didn't stop him. You wanted to know what it felt like kissing someone, as you didn't feel it for your first kiss.

You could now feel his hot breath, and you closed your eyes. He continued to lean in, and then his soft lips had touched yours. *So this is what it feels like to kiss someone...* you thought, as you continued to let him kiss you.

Youngmin kissed you just a bit more deeply and passionately. You didn't really mind. Just then, fireworks began to light up in the sky. You were shocked and then quickly pulled back from the kiss. You blushed madly and hid your face. Youngmin was smiling, and he was actually back to his old giddy, hyper self. You then turned your head to see the fireworks, and you went back to the window and stood next to Youngmin.

Both of you watched the fireworks for the rest of the time. Then you told Youngmin your answer for the time being. "Please let me think about it." He just nodded. 

The ride finished and then both of you went home. You had really enjoyed the time there. When you both arrived home, you expected to see the rest of the boys rushing down, asking where you were or what happened. But none of that happened.

You looked around the dorm to see that they were all on the couch, sleeping soundlessly. They had been waiting for you to come back home. On the table, you saw take-away food, and lightly chuckled at the sight. Youngmin chuckled along with you, and then you both went to sleep, as it was already ... 11PM. In your head, you were thinking what you should do.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

...I'm failing at doing this xD..
Hope you continue to read ^^ Hehe,
Next is .. Minwoo ~~ <3 (My bias for Boyfriend... xD)