Teaser Trouble

I'm In Love With My Bandmate/s

It had been several weeks since Boyfriend had found out that you were a girl, and you were all finally getting used to it. Whenever you guys went on vacations, you would always get a bed to yourself, while the others squished together. They would always be kind to you, and would always help you if you needed help. They were like your brothers, but you had always thought that they spoilt you too much.

Today was a big day for all of you guys. Today, you were all going to make a teaser for Boyfriend. You guys were in a limousine, driving to the centre where you guys would be making the teaser. Once you got there, you walked into the big hall, and scrambled towards the change rooms. You waved a little goodbye to them, as you would change in the boys rest room.

You all got dressed into black clothings. After you came back from dressing, you saw that Donghyun's top jacket was half showing his chest, and you slightly blushed. He noticed and quickly tightened his jacket around him. "Sorry, ~~~~." he apologetically said. You nodded in forgiveness.

When the manager called you all onto the backstage, Boyfriend dashed onto the backstage, with you just slowly walking behind them. When you all went onto the stage, you saw that the floor was wet with water, and that everything was dark.

Everyone else was thinking the same, why was this place filled with water and darkness? The manager saw you all looking confused and chuckled to himself. "This is where you guys will be performing your teaser" he said, smiling. Your eyes all widened. Jeongmin then spoke, "But this place is so slippery! How are we supposed to perform without slipping?" he asked.

"Practise makes perfect, Jeongmin" was the cold reply from the manager. Everyone eyed each other and looked worried and nervous. When the camera men called all of you onto stage, you all slowly nodded and walked onto the stage. It was really slippery, and all of you struggled to even keep your balance. You lost yours, but when you thought you were going to land on the cold, wet floor, you didn't.

You opened your eyes to see that Kwangmin had his arm around your waist, and he pulled you up. You blushed, and quickly continued walking. Kwangmin giggled to himself and slowly walked behind you. After you all managed to get to the stage, the director reminded all of you about the dance moves. You all nodded and started to get nervous.

When the music started, you all started to quickly move, and it was going really well, until... the Jo twin's solo part. Because Youngmin and Kwangmin were both so nervous, they messed up and even did the wrong timing for the high five. Youngmin also slipped during the part and he felt ashamed of himself. He then managed to get up and you all continued the dance.

After the dance, you all shuffled off the stage and went back to your relaxing rooms. You were all allowed a 30 minute rest. Youngmin and Kwangmin were sitting down on the couch, Jeongmin got himself some chewing gum and he was checking his hair out in the mirror. Donghyun and Hyunseung went to go get some drinks. Minwoo was drying off his sweat in front of a fan and you were just standing up.

You glanced over to where Kwangmin and Youngmin were, and you saw them softly crying to themselves. You felt sorry for them, since there was a lot of pressure on them. The Jo twins were also VERY emotional. You went to where they were and knelt down in front of them. You took out a handkerchief from your bag which was nearby, and you started to wipe Kwangmin's and Youngmin's tears away.

"It's okay guys. I'm sure everyone made mistakes during the dance. No one can be perfect. We'll just learn from our mistakes, okay?" you asked them, softly smiling. They looked at you smiling brightly and both their hearts felt warm from your kindness. When you got up and turned to leave, they both got up and hugged you tightly. Your eyes widened, but then you continued to let them hug you.

You looked down at your waist, and then saw a shade of purple on Youngmin's wrist. You quickly broke from the hug and held up Youngmin's wrist. "Are you okay!? You've got a bruise, Youngmin!" you yelled, worried. Kwangmin was also worried about his brother. Youngmin gulped and slowly nodded. "B-but it doesn't hurt! I'm okay! I can still dance!" he blurted. "NO! You need to rest your wrist. What if you get worse? Did you get hurt anywhere else?" you asked.

He hesitated for a bit, bit his lip, then nodded. He pointed at his ankle. You and Kwangmin were both really worried now. You both told him to go rest for a while, but he insisted on still dancing. You started getting upset and a bit irritated. You then gently pushed him onto the couch and motioned Kwangmin to quickly go to a director. He told him about Youngmin's situation, and asked if he could rest for a while.

The director nodded, and Kwangmin quickly went to the change rooms. He got a first aid kit and returned to where Youngmin was. He passed you the first aid kit and you slowly started to tend Youngmin's ankle. Kwangmin went back to where the others were. Youngmin felt your gentle and fragile hands touch his ankle. He was touched by your kindness. He gently smiled inside his head and thought, *This is the first time I've felt like this... what is this funny feeling?* .

After you finished tending and bandaging his ankle and his wrist, you told him to stay there and rest for a while. He obediently nodded this time, and then you smiled at him. You then went back to where the others were and you all started rehearsing again. This time, everyone messed up. One by one, everyone fell down and hurt themselves, because it was so dark. It was a disaster. You all immediately had to get treated and get some rest.

-------------------------------------------