Successful Determination

I'm In Love With My Bandmate/s

You all went back into your 'relaxing' rooms and sat down. Kwangmin and Minwoo had their ankles twisted. Donghyun, Jeongmin and Hyunseung had bruises on their arms and legs. You ... well your back ached like hell and you had a sore ankle. (Oh yeh, the reason for this was because the floor was bumpy.. and stuff xD It was randomised o.o)

The directors, camera men and the manager left you guys there to rest for a while. All of you were disappointed in yourselves. You had come this far and you didn't want to ruin everything for yourself... and for your bandmates. You bravely stood up with your crouched back, tried to stand up as straight as you could, and spoke, "I don't care if I'm hurt or not, I want to finish the teaser. I'm not just going to stop now because I'm injured." you said, determined to finish it.

The others eyed each other, and then all stood up as well, even though their ankles and arms and backs all ached. Youngmin even stood up as well. You all crowded in together and put all your hands in the middle. You cheered for yourselves and made a massive "LET'S GO BOYFRIEND!" cheer. You quickly got the first aid kit and treated everyone, while Kwangmin treated you.

After you all got treated, you all drank some nice warm drinks, ate some food and then went back to the directors. You all pleaded for them to start rehearsing again, and they insisted that you guys don't do it until you are fully recovered. You and Boyfriend shook your heads. You were all very determined. The directors and even the manager could see the determination in your eyes and then sighed. They nodded and then you and Boyfriend lit up with bright smiles.

You all went back onto the slippery stage and tried again. This time, all of you were serious. None of you were nervous and you all enjoyed it. When it was time for the twin's solo, you prayed and cheered for them in your head. *Please... let them finish this safely...* you prayed. You watched as they danced. Youngmin's face was beginning to show a sign of pain, but he wouldn't give up. This is the first time that you've seen Youngmin so serious. You actually thought he was manly.

You glanced over at Kwangmin and saw that his face was showing signs of pain as well, but he continued, just like Youngmin. You and the rest were smiling with happiness as they finished their solo and everyone joined again. You all finished with a big, wide smile and everyone, including the manager, was impressed. You guys had managed to finish dancing with bad injuries.

You all went off stage and everyone was aching. But, you were all smiling and grinning widely. While you guys were back in your relax room, sitting on the couch, Youngmin spoke up. "Thanks ~~~~, you gave us all motivation. You also gave me and Kwangmin a lot of motivation too. We're really grateful. I actually can't believe that I was serious for the first time!" he said, surprised at himself.

You all chuckled and then you nodded. "No, you guys were the ones who motivated ME. I should be the one thanking you guys." you said, thankfully bowing your head. You all continued to talk and laugh and spend good times with each other, while recovering from your injuries. Just then, the manager came in. You all looked up a him.

"Ahem, just letting you guys know that we were all impressed. Thank you for your hard work and I hope you guys recover soon." You all nodded. "Oh and also, we have a press conference in a week. I hope you guys can all make it. I hope to see you there in your best behaviour and wear a suit or a tuxedo or something that will make you stand out, please" the manager chuckled to himself and left the room.

----------------------------------------------