The FIRST Confession and Reservations

I'm In Love With My Bandmate/s

You'll see what I mean by 'first confession' later on the story... ;)
Enjoy ^___^

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -  - - -- - -- -

Kwangmin slowly came inside the room and quietly closed the door. You popped your head out from under the pillow to see that it was Kwangmin. You got up and sat on your bed. He came and sat beside you. You were acting normal on the outisde, but inside, you were blushing and panicking MADLY. *OMG. KWANGMIN'S HERE... WHAT DO I DO!?* you thought.

Your heart was racing and he could probably hear the heartbeat. You both just sat there for a while, when you suddenly asked, "Was yesterday... really... true? I fell down from a bench and you saved me and... k-kissed.. me?" you were stuttering on almost every word. He shyly nodded and then also blushed. Your heart fluttered from the sight. *W-what's wrong with me... I've never had this .. weird feeling inside me. Is this what they call.. love?* you thought.

While you were too busy in your thoughts, Kwangmin himself was thinking, *Uh... I should just tell her how I feel.. No wait, I shouldn't! What the hell am I thinking!? Snap out of it Kwangmin! But... I might never ever get a chance like this again.. Ok ok, I'm just going to try, and if she rejects me, I'll be normal. I can do this.* He slowly turned to you and took your hand.

You snapped out of your thoughts and looked down at your hands to see Kwangmin gently holding them. You blushed. You looked up at Kwangmin and he was gazing into your eyes. "~~~~... Please don't freak out but.. umm.. I-I.. I like you ~~~~!!" he blurted out, blushing madly and his face was sweating. Your eyes had turned into huge saucers and you were so surprised. This was the first time you saw Kwangmin so... nervous.

You yourself was nervous as well. Just then, you heard his voice again, and this time, your heart melted. "Will you go out with me, secretly?* You didn't know what to say. You were speechless for a while, and then you suddenly said, "Please give me some time to think." He nodded.

Outside your bedroom door, the rest of the members were eavesdropping and listening. They felt heartbroken when you said you would think about it, but they were also happy because during this thinking time, they could get the chance to make you change your mind, They heard Kwangmin's footsteps, so they hurried back downstairs and just lazed on the couch.

Before Kwangmin left, he whispered, "I will always love you, even if you reject me. Take as long as you want, because I will always be waiting for you. I love you... ~~~~" and he left the room. Those last 4 words melted and made your heart flutter. You were blushing madly and your heart was racing. You hid under the blankets and just stayed there for the rest of the day, thinking about what you should do and how you should reply.

Kwangmin went to his bedroom and just laid flat on his bed. He was really happy that he told you how he felt, but he was nervous. What if you rejected him? How would he be able to face you again? What if he learnt that you liked someone else from the group? Those questions were just racing through his mind.

Meanwhile, in the lounge room, the rest of the members were going to plan something. Not something evil, but just a way that they can all tell you how they feel. Of course, they were working together, but they were still rivals, all trying to get you.

They checked their schedules and saw that next week, you would have the whole week off. They innocently smiled and then Youngmin rang Lotte World's manager. He asked for a reservation of the WHOLE place for 1 day.

Minwoo reserved a restaurant at 8PM the next day.

Jeongmin decided to take you to your favourite place, which was the ice cream shop. He knew you loved strawberry ice cream. He reserved this on the day after Minwoo.

Donghyun decided to take you to watch a movie that you like. He knew you loved to watch romance, comedy, musical things and school life, so he reserved a movie called.. Dream High. (LOL I know it's a drama, but just pretend it's a movie.. xD) He reserved after Jeongmin.

Hyunseung just decided to take you to a lovely park nearby the dorm, which you loved to go to. He thought a calm and quiet place would be the right way to confess to someone. (Ooops.. spoiler xP) He planned this on the day after Donghyun.

Just why are they doing this and what do they plan on doing...? The whole week was already planned and none of you guys would be bored.. except for Kwangmin perhaps.. or will he also prepare something unusual..? Would he find out what the guys are doing..?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 I find this amusing.. xD I don't even know what my head is thinking anymore >____<
Anyways, stay tuned to find out :3
Enjoy reading, and I hope you comment and subscribe ^^

The more comments I get, the more motivation I get and that means MORE CHAPPIES :D :D :D
The more subscribers I get, the more hyper I get.. which also means MORE CHAPPIES :D :D :D