Press Conference

I'm In Love With My Bandmate/s

One week had already wizzed past and you and Boyfriend were now fully recovered. You all remembered that today there was a press conference, and all went to your rooms to get ready. You went into your walk-in closet, took out a good-looking suit, and got dressed rushingly. Everyone else had already finished, and they were waiting for you downstairs.

You finally finished and then hurriedly went down the stairs. When you got to the bottom of the stairs, you saw 6 dazzling, charming boys, dressed in tuxedos or suits. When the boys saw you, they thought you all looked fabulous and cute, even though you were in a suit. Everyone snapped out of their thoughts when Donghyun's cell phone rang. "Hello?" "Where the hell are you guys? The boss is waiting for you guys to arrive at the conference!" yelled the manager, "Oh, we'll be right there!!" Donghyun hurriedly replied. He hung up and motioned you guys to quickly jump into the limousine.

You all hopped in, and you were squashed in between Hyunseung and Jeongmin, while Donghyun was at the front seat and the 3 maknaes were at the back, lonified. You had all finally arrived at the press conference hall, and you all quickly dashed inside. When you stepped inside, you saw red carpets and posters of new bands, new members and weekly updates of everything. The whole hall was decorated with posters and banners and everything. It was the first press conference you had been to and you had already seemed to be enjoying it. The rest of Boyfriend were just yawning, as press conferences were boring to them.

They started walking deeper into the crowd, looking for the table with the boss and their manager. You almost lost them because you were fascinated by many things, but you managed to catch up to them. When you all finally found the table where your manager and boss were sitting at, you sat down in between Kwangmin and Youngmin. Everyone else sat down and the whole table was now full. The boss was looking at you in a suspicious way, but that was only because he had never seen you before.

"Ah, you must be the newest member of Boyfriend, ~~~~. Am I wrong?" the boss asked. You shook your head. "Well it's nice to meet you. I'm the boss for this company that you're performing and working at. I hope we become good acquaintances." he held out a hand. You shook it cautiously and then drew it back from his grasp. You all had begun to start talking to each other, and gave each other toasts. You, Kwangmin, Youngmin, Jeongmin, Hyunseung and Minwoo all got orange juice, while Donghyun and the other people got wine. Donghyun didn't drink, so he asked for apple cider instead.

When the manager got drunk, he accidentally poured some of the alcohol into your orange juice and you didn't realise it. No one realised it. You began drinking the orange juice and it tasted like wine and juice together. It tasted horrible, but you could taste the wine more than the juice. Your head started feeling dizzy and you had a light headache. You continued to talk and laugh with everyone, but you got to a point where you suddenly felt like puking and your face was turning hot pink.

Kwangmin realised that you were feeling sick and he grabbed your wrist and took you away from the table. Everyone else was just staring at you two, but then they returned to having fun on their own. Kwangmin took you to the boys restroom and locked both of you inside one of the cubicles. He pushed you against the wall and asked, "What happened? What did you drink?" he asked suspiciously.

You just shook your head and said, "I didn't drink any alcohol I swear... I was only drinking my orange juice, but then it tasted weird. It tasted like alcohol and juice mixed together. Then I started feeling woozy and dizzy and I started getting a head-ache." He nodded and then grabbed your wrist again. This time, he dragged you to a table which was empty. He told you to wait as he was going to  get some nice, icy cold water for you and you nodded obediently.

When he left, you stayed there for a while, but then you suddenly got the urge that you wanted to puke. You were also feeling really hot. You took off your jacket and you were now only wearing your shirt. You felt really sick and you decided to go get some fresh air. You asked someone where the balcony was, and you headed towards it. Right after you left, Kwangmin came back to see you were gone. "Damn, where did she go NOW?" he mumbled to himself. He placed the drinks down on the table and asked the lady to reserve it for you two. Then he went to look for you.

You had arrived at the balcony and you were sitting at a table, lying your face down on the cold and dry surface. You had finally felt a bit better after getting some fresh air, but you still felt like you wanted to puke. You kept all the vomit inside your mouth forcefully. It felt uncomfortable. Kwangmin then arrived at the balcony, sweating. He saw your hand over your mouth, and he knew exactly what was going to happen. He quickly ran back to the bartender and asked for a big container.

After he got the container, he rushed back to the balcony to see that you were still managing to hold the vomit in your mouth. He handed you the container and immediately you let it all out. When Kwangmin saw the colour, he started feeling like he wanted to puke as well.. but of course, he didn't. After you finished, Kwangmin placed the container on the table, and quickly rubbed his hands. He was pretty disgusted.

Then all of Boyfriend came to the balcony to see you two there. They all came to you and said, "Hey! What happened here?" You just shook your head and Kwangmin was just.. well he still felt sick. Everyone was confused and they just shrugged. "We finally get some time alone, just with our whole band!" Youngmin stated, excited and happy. Everyone nodded.

You still felt a bit dizzy and you pretty much fainted. Before you fell to the ground, one of the members caught you. You were rushed home along with the other members tagging along, hoping you were safe.

----------------------------------------------------

lol I'm half asleep... sorry if this chapter was weird ... =3=
I'll fix it later... when I wake up...
Going to bed now... :) G'nite people ~