The Fifth Date, The Sixth Confession, Kwangmin's Plan

I'm In Love With My Bandmate/s

Almost a whole week had wizzed by, and it was now Friday. You had been so busy going out on 'dates' with the members. You thought today would be a quiet day, as it was already 3PM in the afternoon, and no one had come to your room yet. Just as you were about to sigh a sigh of relief, *knock knock*.

*Ok, nevermind about the 'quiet and peaceful' day... Who's still left..? Kwangmin, Youngmin, Minwoo, Jeongmin, Donghyun ... Hyunseung?* you thought. You snapped out of your thoughts and called him to come inside. Standing there was... Hyunseung alright. He was wearing normal and casual clothes, and he was wearing funny glasses. That was the hint for you, signalling that you would be going out on another date. You thought about where you guys would be going today.

Hyunseung came up to you, quiet as usual, and halted to a stop right in front of you. Then he asked, "Do you want to go to your favourite park today, ~~~~?" When you heard about your favourite park (the quiet, peaceful, relaxing one), you immediately nodded. You could go with some peace and quiet for once. Hyunseng told you to meet him downstairs in 15 minutes. You nodded as he left.

You got up and decided to wear casual clothes for once. You brushed your hair and then tied it into a ponytail. After 15 minutes you went downstairs to see Hyunseung waiting for you. When he saw you, he smiled at you for the first time. "Shall we go, ~~~~?" he asked.

You shyly nodded. Both of you strode off towards the park. When you both reached the park, you found that there were children playing there. Although you were a bit disappointed because it wouldn't be peaceful, you were still happy, because you liked to see children being happy and cheerful. You and Hyunseung both walked to a nearby bench, and decided to sit down. You were just looking at the children, happily playing around, while Hyunseung was looking at you, deeply in thought.

*Maybe I won't confess to her.. I'll just tell her that I want to be a really good friend.. But whenever I see her like this, I can't help but think that me and her would make a great couple...* he thought. Before he could call your name, a little girl and boy both came up to you 2 and asked, "Unnie/Noona, Hyung/Oppa, are you a couple?" they asked, together. You and Hyunseung were both wide eyed, and you both didn't know what to say.

Then Hyunseung said, "No, we're not. We're just really reaaalllyy good friends." The kids nodded and replied, "You 2 would make a great couple..." then they ran off to play with their friends. You were shocked by the sudden remark, and Hyunseung was shocked as well, although deep inside him, he was really happy. He had now decided what to tell you.

"~~~~, you should know what I'm going to tell you right?" Hyunseung said. You nodded. "Well don't worry about that. I won't ask you to go out with me. I just want to tell you that I like you, and I hope we can continue to be really good friends." he said, a bit sadly. Surprised by his confession, which was like Donghyun's, you slowly nodded, gratefully. You realised that he hadn't asked you out because he knew your heart was already uneasy from the maknaes + Jeongmin. Donghyun too, you were really grateful for both of them.

Hyunseung smiled brightly for the first time, and you beamed back at him. You both then decided to go home, holding hands, as FRIENDS. When you both arrived home, everyone was boredly watching TV. You saw everyone there, except Kwangmin. You asked them worriedly, "Where's Kwangmin?" They shrugged.

Meanwhile...
Kwangmin was in his room, thinking of a plan. Not an evil one, but something involving you...

---------------------------------------------------

And don't worry, it's not gonna be some kind of chapter next o_e
A bit more until REEAALLL drama comes :D :D :D
Hope you keep reading, commenting and subscribing me ^_______^
It really makes me motivated :D