The Fourth Date, The Fifth Confession, Kwangmin Finds Out

I'm In Love With My Bandmate/s

The next day was a cloudy, but humid day. You and Boyfriend were sitting inside the house, fanning yourselves and turning on the air conditioner. It was 12PM, and you all already had your lunch. Donghyun was gobbling up all the ice cream that was left, Jeongmin and Hyunseung were watching TV and fanning themselves. Minwoo was drying his sweat off right in front of a fan... as usual. The twins were bored, so they went to sleep. You? Well.. you were just lazing inside your bedroom, reading a book, even though you had already read it over 10 times.

This continued for another 20 minutes, until a knock was eard on your door. You boredly looked up from your book and told him to come in. He opened the door and you saw Donghyun standing there. His expression was normal and he acted normal. He then entered the room and went up to where you were.

He held out 2 tickets to the movie centre to watch a film called 'Dream High'. You took the ticket from his hand, not knowing what movie it was. When you read the name and the little summary, your eyes were twinkling with interest.

"Do you want to go together today?" asked Donghyun. You eagerly nodded. He smiled and then went to get ready.

"Meet me downstairs in 1 hour. The movie begins at 2pm." he said, before leaving the room. You immediately got up after he left and began to get ready.

*Oh, one of my favourite genres~ I'm so going to enjoy this movie!~ Wait. What if he confesses to me as well..? Oh I'm pretty sure he won't, I mean, he's waaayy older than me, so he would probably like other unnies.. right?* you gave yourself a little nod and then went to dress up. You wore a frilly dress and then wore some pretty shoes. You waited in your bedroom, eagerly waiting to go watch the movie.

*Tick Tock*Tick Tock*Tick Tock*

It was finally 1:30PM. You rushed downstairs to see that Donghyun was already outside, waiting for you. When he saw you, he motioned you to come into the limousine and you nodded, eagerly. You said goodbye to the other members and sped off in the limousine with Donghyun, sitting next to you. It took 15 minutes to get to the theatre and you and Donghyun were pretty much rushing to go see the movie.

You both luckily made it in time, and walked off into the cinema, where everyone was waiting to watch the movie. You and Donghyun sat at the very back. Donghyun wore weird glasses to make himself unnoticeable as a famous star, unlike you, which could just turn into a girl any moment. (The rest of the boys also hid themselves, I just couldn't be bothered to state them :P) You both waited for another good 10 minutes until the film finally came on.

30 minutes later...
Donghyun saw that you were really enjoying it, and it made him feel happy. Your arm was on the arm rest, and Donghyun put his hand over yours by accident. You didn't realise as your eyes were glued to the screen. Donghyun was wondering what his hand was on top of, and looked. He saw his hand on top of yours. He widened his eyes and quickly let go, hoping you wouldn't notice. You didn't.

1 hour later...
"Finished!" you shouted as you stretched your arms out wide. Donghyun followed behind you, silent. You were both quite hungry, so you decided to go eat something. You stopped by a little cupcake shop. You both entered the shop and sat down at a table near the window. You ordered a strawberry cupcake, Donghyun ordered a chocolate one. You both silently waited for the cupcakes to arrive.

After a while, the cupcakes arrived and to your amazment, they tasted GREAT. Even Donghyun was amazed. Both of you began to gobble up the cupcake. In less than 5 minutes, you had both finished. Then you left. You decided to talk a walk around, and exercise. Donghyun happily agreed and you both began to walk around together, window shopping and everything. It was really enjoyable.

When it was around 5PM, you both decided to return home. In the limousine, Donghyun had finally decided to tell you his feelings.

"~~~~." he said, showing a serious, yet nervous face. You turned your head around. "Yes?" you replied,
"I need to tell you something," "Ok." You were prepared for another confession anytime..

"I like you.. as a really good friend. I hope that our relationship can stay like that forever..." he said, sulking inside. You were surprised, but you nodded. *W-what? It wasn't a confession? I'm glad.. but somehow.. he seems sad.. I guess this is the way he wants to confess to me..* you thought, feeling a bit sympathetic to Donghyun. *It's fine Donghyun, just as long as you 2 can become good friends. It's all that matters... * Donghyun sulked.

Arriving home, you went up to your bedroom, locked the door and went right to sleep. It was a really tiring day and you still had an uneasy heart. The members saw you rushing up to your bedroom and they just shrugged. They had a more serious problem to figure out right now. Kwangmin.

"I know you guys are up to something..." he said, giving them all a serious glare. "You've all been taking ~~~~ out everyday one. Each and every one of you guys.. What are you guys planning to do?" he said. Everyone just shook their heads, denying that they were also trying to steal her heart. But Kwangmin could see straight through those eyes and lies. "Tell me now." he said for the final time.

Everyone began to get scared. Then Donghyun came and joined the circle. "Hi guys. What seems to be the problem here?" he asked, casually. Minwoo whispered to him, "I think Kwangmin has found out". Donghyun's eyes shot up in surprise, then he sighed. "I guess we'll just tell Kwangmin." he said. The members all nodded, scared of what Kwangmin was going to think.

30 minutes later...
"So you're saying that you guys all like ~~~~, and you're all trying to steal her heart away from me. So you took her out on dates and confessed to her." Kwangmin said. Everyone nodded. Kwangmin seemed to be getting why they were doing it. He didn't like it, but he forgave them. "Ok.. Just don't get ~~~~ feeling too uneasy now guys.." Kwangmin said, feeling a bit worried about you.

Everyone nodded. But of course, they all knew that you were already uneasy...

------------------------------------------------------

Guys! I changed a bit of Minwoo's date! Since I'm sure you guys cant be bothered to go back and look, I'll just tell you ^___^
So after they leave the restaurant, they hop in the car and the ride was silent. Minwoo crept closer to ~~~~ and then when she turned her head around to see what he was doing, before she did, he kissed her on the cheek. He pulled back away from her and went back to where he was sitting, leaving you speechless :)

I hope you enjoy, and yes, I'm a bit rushy today >__<
I wanna get to my other fanfic XD Hope you enjoy reading, commenting and don't forget to subscribe and don't regret ^__^