"I Love You, ________..."

I'm In Love With My Bandmate/s

More days and weeks passed by, and it was almost time for your concert. Luckily, today was Sunday, and Sunday is the day that you guys can rest. Although it was your resting day, you couldn't rest. You still had to answer them THE question.

Deep down inside, you knew who you wanted to be with.. but you couldn't bring yourself to say it. You didn't want the others to be heartbroken (as said in one of my other chaps) You stayed on your bed, thinking and getting confused.

You rolled around on your bed until you finally made a decision. You would choose ________ for sure. You slammed the door open and went downstairs, to see ________ sitting down on the couch, lazing about. You grabbed his arm and dragged him upstairs, into your room. "Woah, what are you doing, ~~~~?" he asked, confused.

You didn't answer. You just dragged him towards your bed and both of you sat down. You looked up at his face you and you suddenly started to blush. ________ was just sitting there, confused at what you wre doing. "Why are you blushing. ~~~~? Why did you drag me up here?" he asked.

You blushed even harder after hearing that. You gathered up your courage and looked up at him in the eye, still blushing. He just stared back at you. You were both having a staring contest, until you said, "I-I have something to tell you." you stuttered. "Go on.." he said.

"First, can we go to the park?" you asked. He nodded and the both of you headed out, down the street, towards the park.

Today. no one was at the park, which was lucky for you. Why? You'll find out soon.

You and ________ sat down at a bench and stayed silent for a while. Then he asked, "So what did you want to tell me?"

You began to feel hot and you started to blush once again. "A-actually.. I wanted to sing the song I made for you today.. Remember when you asked me to sing it/dance it to you? Well.. I'll sing it for you. Right here, right now." you said. (This should give away who it is >____<) ________ looked at you with his eyes widened, but then slowly nodded.

You slowly took a deep breath and then began to sing...

The Day We Fell In Love - Lyrics by Park Shin Hye ~:

Since when did you enter my heart...?
My heart beats with excitement,
when I'm watching you smile~

For a long time, I've been waiting for this destiny love~
It's you. I'm sure of it. Oh~ my love, my lovely love!

You're like cotton candy,
that's melted in my heart all day~
You're like a rainbow,
that shines down spectacularly~
Please tell me in your sweet voice,
that from the beginning your heart was...
Everyday, loving me, I love you
Just be my love~

For some reason I can't help but giggle,
when I hear your child-like voice.
When your lovely eyes keep looking at me,
I can't help but become nervous~

For a long time, I've been waiting for this destiny love~
It's you. I'm sure of it, Oh~ My love, my lovely love!

You're like cotton candy,
that's melted in my heart all day~
You're like a rainbow,
that shines down spectacularly~
Please tell me in your sweet voice,
that from the beginning your heart was...
Everyday, loving me, I love you
Just be my love~ 

Did you know, my love?
That we love each other so much?
It's like love is on our side,
That an arrow was sent down from Heaven by a cupid!

I love it when I kiss your lips so gently.
It's like a gift of miracles.
I want to be with YOU forever,
Everyday, loving me, I love you~
Just be my love~

"I.. I'm in love with YOU... Kwangmin."

Kwangmin couldn't believe what had just happened. Not only was the song you made a love song, but you also ... confessed to him! He could do nothing but cup your face with his hands, and then gently kiss you on the lips. You didn't try to shove him away, you just let him do it. You were both just in that position for a while, until Kwangmin pulled back and then pulled you again, but this time, into a hug. You were both so happy.

Kwangmin then gently whispered...

"I love you as well, ~~~~..."

Your heart melted hearing those words...

After a little while, you both pulled back from the hug, and decided to go home. During the walk, you were blushing madly, while Kwangmin was also blushing a little bit and he was embarrassed. You both eventually reached the dorm and then when you were about to open the door, Kwangmin grabbed your wrist.

You blinked at him, in confusion. "S-so.. Are we.. together.. now?" he asked, slightly embarrassed. You yourself, blushed, but slowly nodded. A little smile appeared on Kwangmin's face, and then you couldn't resist but smile along with him. You both then opened the doors and entered the dorm together, to see that no one was there and that the lights were off. You took one more step and then the lights turned back on, and banners and balloons and graffiti were EVERYWHERE.

You and Kwangmin couldn't believe your eyes when both of you saw what the banner said:

"CONGRATULATIONS ~~~~ AND KWANGMIN!!!"

Immediately you asked, "H-how did you guys find out??" you said, embarrassed.

"We could tell you were going to choose Kwangmin.. We don't know why, but we just felt it." Youngmin said. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"And we would all like to congratulate you two for becoming an OFFICIAL couple!!" Minwoo cheered, along with everyone else.

"Gomawo... everyone.. and mianhae.." you said, shedding a tear.

After all the congratulation speeches from everyone, you all had a great, big, party. It ended in the evening, at around 8PM, and then you all took a shower and went to bed. More days of practising were coming, and it was almost the concert. You all couldn't afford to waste anymore time.

When you went to sleep, you couldn't help but think of what was going to happen between you and Kwangmin.. A small smile appeared on your face as you drifted off to sleep..

-----------------------------------------------------------

NEXT CHAPPIE IS THE LAST ONE!!!!
HOPE YOU ENJOYY!!!! ^____________^