Children

Submissive Husband-to-be Sequel!!!!!!!!

BOm's POV

 

While I was preparing the fish, my evil smirk wouldn't go away. I can't believe I actually did that. I use to be a proper, mature girl but now that kind of image is completely thrown out of the window. And I thought that I just wanted to handle it like adults.

 

But anyway, it's already done and I don't regret it. Well, as long as this kind of behaviour doesn't show up at work then I'm fine.

 

I was in the middle of tasting the fish until I heard the door opening. The heavy footsteps came closer and closer and then strong arms encircled my waist. 

 

"Bom~ Please don't be mad," Seunghyun was whining again and I secretly rolled my eyes. I thought that kiss would at least give him the idea that I have no ill feelings at all. It's completely the opposite. His cluelessness made me laugh.

 

"What's so funny?" he asked. I made a quick turn to the side to make eye contact with Seunghyun while keeping my body faced towards the stove.

 

"I'm not mad. What made you think that I'm mad?" I laughed some more.

 

"Bu-but you saw me with her and she was ab-about to k-k-ki-kiss me," he stuttered like a child who had a hard time explaining his wrong doing to his parents. I sighed and put down the spatula.

 

I turned around while making sure that I was still close to him. This time, it was my turn to put my arms around him. I put my arms around his neck and pulled on it a bit so he could lean down.

 

"Well, don't worry. I'm not mad," I made eye contact with him and showed him a smile. He eventually returned the smile as he touched his forehead with mine.

 

"Ok…but how did you find me? Were you perhaps stalking on me? Oh? This is a new side of Bommie that I haven't heard about. You don't have to hide if you want to see me, just call me," he smirked and I rolled my eyes at him again. I lightly punched him on the shoulder and then turned back to attending to my fish.

 

"It's not like that. I had a talk with her earlier today. I wanted to make sure that she would respect to what kind of relationship we have and that she should understand to the kind of boundaries she has to take. She's your friend but she has feelings for you. I was basically doing her a favour," I explained.

 

"So…you were worried about me?" his tone heightened as if he was excited to know that the answer to his question was a definite yes.

 

"Well…it's natural right? And good for you that I was there or she was going to take advantage of you again," I wasn't satisfied to how I said it because it made me pout. 

 

"Awww~! My bunny Bommie was worried!," I blushed and smiled at the nickname. Seunghyun tightened his hold around me while I concentrated on my cooking. Silence fell between us but it was just comfortable silence. Then Seunghyun broke it with a sigh.

 

"What's wrong?" I asked.

 

"umm…even though you're not mad, I still feel guilty. I should have just pushed her away or just ran off before she could try to kiss me. And for you to see that…I'm sorry Bom," he was completely serious at that moment. He gave a slight kiss to my exposed shoulder and nuzzled his head up to my neck.

 

"Seunghyun…to be honest…I didn't like it that you did give her a chance to have her way but…I don't want to make a big deal about it," I gave my response as I patted his head with my free hand.

 

"I'm still sorry," he said.

 

"Ok…ok," I said. 

 

 

After our dinner, Seunghyun continued with his cute act of apologizing or just trying to put on an 'I'm sorry' face while we're watching TV. Then he would shower me with surprise kisses…well I tried not to act surprise anyway. It was comforting. The only time that it would get uncomfortable was when he wouldn't stop with the compliments. It's nice to hear compliments but too much at the same time is just drowning me in embarrassment. 

 

"Bom…you're soo cute!" Seunghyun said. It's been at least an hour and he hasn't stopped with the compliments. We're comfortable sitting next to each other with me leaning against him. We're watching TV but he's the only one who doesn't seem to be interested in watching. He's been just giving me all the attention. I have to say that I like it but he's making me conscious. And it's getting awkward since I can't even reply properly so I just say the same thing back to him.

 

"You're cute as well," I said.

 

"But not as cute as you. I'm so glad to have you as my wife…oops. I meant, soon-to-be wife," he giggled. "But Bom…I want to talk about something…"

 

"Hmmm?" I asked but I didn't turn away from the TV. I could feel Seunghyun was already playing with my fingers.

 

"Well…it's a bit too soon to talk about it but I'm just curious…"

 

"What is it?"

 

"I was thinking of what the names of our children would be," his topic of choice completely surprised me. I mean, yes it's practically normal to be asking this but it's embarrassing for me because when it comes to the topic of having children, it is usually associated to making children. It just makes me think back to the day that it happened and how I just easily decided that it was time. Though it happened, I'm still too innocent to think of such things.

 

"Bommie?" a hand waving in front of me snapped me out of my thoughts. I blinked a few times and then slowly faced him.

 

"Oh…ummm…names right?" I was about to stutter but luckily I didn't. If I just try to carry out this conversation like it was an everyday thing then I'll be fine. 

 

"Yeah…we should think one for a boy and for a girl…or what if we have twins!" it was fascinating to see him more excited than I am. Well I guess that's because he doesn't have to bear the pain of child birth. 

 

"Twins? That would be interesting. But since you brought up the topic, what names are you thinking of?"

 

"I'm not really sure. I can't think of one right now. I just know that I'm going to name it with a pretty name just like your name," there he goes again with never-ending compliments. "But I was thinking of something else as well…how many children would you want Bom?"

 

"How many?"

 

"Yeah…I was thinking just one and then maybe a second one," as he started to count, he was pulling me towards him and he was starting to get more touchy than just playing with my fingers. I stayed quiet as he continued while putting some kisses on my head, "then a third one," he started giggling and I felt like he wasn't even finished, "then maybe a fourth one as well."

 

While Seunghyun was thinking of the numbers, I was thinking of the pain that I'd go through. Well, they say that once you get through your first one, it will be less painful for the next one. Right?

 

Only when I started to notice more kisses were being planted did I snap out my thoughts about the pains of child birth.

 

"Hmm…you have a great scent Bom. You're so soft as well," Seunghyun was definitely heading somewhere with this talk about children. He's now roaming his hands around my stomach and the sides of my arms. But then he stopped. He got up from his seat only to sit back down again but this time, he was facing me completely. My back was already pushed to the arm of the sofa and he was looking at me intensely.

 

"Seunghyun?" 

 

He didn't say anything but smiled. I smiled back anticipating to what he's about to do next. He's becoming unpredictable for some reason.

 

"I'm just so happy that this is happening," he held out his hand and caressed the side of my face, "I'm reunited with my beloved and on top of that, I'm now marrying my beloved."

 

When he spoke those words, I went back to thinking of those awkward times of trying to get used to each other. The times when we were just getting used to the idea of living together and also the times when I made him call me noona. I've unexpectedly just ignored that rule along the way. I guess being engaged to someone who still calls me noona would ruin the romance. I'm happy that I gave Seunghyun a chance.

 

"I love you," those three words made my heart beating like crazy. 

 

"I love you too," I replied and then Seunghyun started leaning in. I stayed in place and tried to keep my breathing even. He leaned in closer but just stopped for a moment when I could feel his breath on my lips. He looked at me straight in the eyes as if to ask permission. I didn't say anything and he just went for it.

 

The touch of lips to lips with the one you love feels so amazing. The velvet -like texture of his lips and the warmth felt too good to be true. We started out just exchanging a few innocent kisses by pulling away for a second and then starting it again. As time went by, the kisses started to last longer. Then the next thing I know was we started to just make out.

My legs slightly opened and he took the place in the middle. When we pulled away to catch our breath, he lifted me up by the waist so I was seated on his lap. The kiss became more intense and I was already at my limit. I needed to catch my breath again but Seunghyun wouldn't let me go. I tried to push away a little and only then did he pull away. I turned my face to the side to catch my breath but he pulled me by the neck closer to him and then he started to kiss me again. He was drawing circles on my back while embracing me by the waist. I, on the other hand, had no idea what to do with my hands so I just stayed them rested on his shoulders.

 

The kiss was getting so heated that I somehow knew where this was going if we wouldn't stop. Then I felt his hands sneaking my shirt up from the back. My eyes widened knowing exactly what he was up to. I had to stop him before he went any further. I tried pulling away again but he just pulled me in more. I used whatever strength I had to push away from him. He finally pulled away to get the message that I wanted to stop.

 

"Bom?" he said as he was still slightly panting. His eyes were clearly clouded with a rising lust. We were in a dangerous situation and I knew we had to stop it. Not because I didn't want to spend the night with him but because we still had jobs to go to tomorrow.

 

"We have to go to sleep now, Seunghyun. We can't. We'll be waking up late if we…" I didn't even have to finish my sentence and he was already frowning. He gave a slight nod indicating that he understood what I meant.

 

"Ok, let's go to sleep," I was about to get up form his lap but he pulled me down again. 

 

"Can I just have one more kiss?" he said it a very cute way that I couldn't say no. One little kiss was what I expected but I have never been wrong. Once our lips touched again, he started to lead the kiss back to its level of intensity.

 

"Hmmm!" I pushed him away until his back landed on the side arm of the sofa. 

 

"Bom~! he whined but I chose to ignore it and got up.

 

"We still have work tomorrow. C'mon," I decided to just start walking to the upstairs by myself. I was afraid that if I was close to Seunghyun, I would be giving him a second chance to continuing that kiss again.

 

"BOm~!"

 

"Good night Seunghyun!" I exclaimed from by bedroom door. He was probably still lying on the sofa since I didn't hear any of his footsteps.

 

When I closed my bedroom door, I couldn't help but touch my lips trying remember  that kind of intense feeling. I felt my face was still hot as I went to my bed. I need to get used to it but it still felt like everything was new to me.

 

Moments later, I was at the brink of sleep until I felt the other side of the bed moved down.

 

"Seunghyun, let's go to sleep okay?" I wanted to remind him of my reason of stopping our make out session but he just replied with a grunt and situated himself beside me.

 

"I'm just going to cuddle…just cuddle," he told me as he put his arms around me.

 

"Goodnight bom."

 

"Night Seunghyun."

 

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: Yes I updated!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hoped you like this chapter even though it was boring. I'm still planning out on what's going to happen next. Please comment and comment if you want a faster update. They motivate me!