Talk part 2

Submissive Husband-to-be Sequel!!!!!!!!

Bom's POV

 

The rest of the date went very well but I was also looking forward to finally having some closure about the past situation with Suzy. It's been a couple of days but she hasn't called. For most of the times, I've always made sure to have my phone near me. Whenever it would ring, there's a rising hope that it would be her but then it's not. I really just want to talk and set things straight with her. You know…be adults about this. 

 

So here I am, staring at my phone for half an hour before my actual break time would start. There wasn't much to do since the day was slow. Heechul would drop by from time to time but he was too relax for a couple weeks that he didn't expect a huge load of work piling up for him. 

 

Then I heard my phone ringing. I looked at the caller ID but it said to be unknown. Could this be her? I carefully answered, "Hello?"

 

"Miss Park? Park Bom?" 

 

"Yes, it's me. I was wondering if you were just going to runaway from me."

 

"You want to talk right? Well I'm free today. Where do you want to talk?"

 

I looked at the little clock placed on my desk. It was 5 minutes until my lunch break started so I told her the place and time.

 

 

Skip to the meeting place.

 

I got to the agreed meeting place. It was a restaurant just 20 minutes away from work. I ordered food to eat while I waited. I looked at the entrance for the 10th time and finally she arrived. 

 

"Please, sit down," I told her and she sat down. 

 

"So what is it that you want to talk about?"

 

"Please don't play the clueless card again. There's only one explanation to how I know you; Seunghyun. I want to keep things clear here. Seunghyun is my fiancé and will soon be my husband. I did not like what I saw coming home from work with you taking advantage of him."

 

"I wasn't taki-"

 

"He was drunk. You took advantage of him," this girl was stubborn but of course it's predictable for someone to deny what they did wrong. She better be grateful that I'm being patient.

 

"Park Bom, I am in love with Seunghyun and you cannot change that. I fell in love with him longer than you have. I kno-"

 

"But he loves me, not you," I decided to cut in before she could get anymore delusional of her claims saying that just because she is in love with him for a longer time, she has the right to do what she wants. And once I said that, she showed me a face as if I just touched a land mine. But I had to do it. 

 

She didn't say anything and so I continued, "I know I cannot change whatever you may feel towards him but please understand."

 

"Understand what?" she rolled her eyes and I could sense if I dragged on any longer, she would refuse to listen to me.

 

"Understand that you must stop making advances at him. You will only humiliate yourself. So please stop."

 

She looked out the window and her eyes were emotionless. I felt no guilt in what I said. I let her be as I continued to eat lunch. She sighed a couple times before turning back to me.

 

"Is that it?" she asked, breaking the silence.

 

"Hmm?"

 

"You're not going to do anything crazy like hit me or put a restraining order on me?" the words that came out of sounded completely ridiculous.

 

"I'm not that kind of person. I just wanted to talk."

 

"I need to hear it from him," she suddenly said but I was confused as to what she meant and then she continued. "I don't know you, and so I cannot trust you. You may have that ring on your finger claiming that he chose you," she glared at my ring and then glared at me, "but I want to hear it from him."

 

And with those last words from her, I knew it wasn't going to be the last time that I'd hear from her. I let her go. She's right though. She needs to hear it from him. I just hope that incident doesn't repeat itself. With this talk out of the way, I felt relieved. 

 

An apology might have been ideal but as long as she gets it then I'm fine with that. 

 

I looked at the clock on my phone and i had to get back to work. I finished my meal and then asked for the bill.

 

 

TOP's POV

 

After my day off, I went right back to work and so did Bom. Nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary until I got a text message when I was just about to finish work. It was Suzy. It completely surprised me. The last time I saw her was that one time. I don't even want to remember it. 

 

I was hesitant to look at whatever she had to say but I can't ignore it. I opened the message and it says that she wanted to talk. 

 

I really didn't know what to do. Suzy is still a friend but with that incident, it's complicated now. I don't think Bom would like it that I was keeping in contact with Suzy. But Suzy is still a friend. I need to make things right. I'm sure Bom will understand, well maybe as long as she doesn't find out.

 

I made a quick decision. And so I texted Suzy back to meet somewhere as soon as I would get off of work. Then i deleted the whole thing from my phone after I sent it to her. 

 

 

I just hope I don't make the same mistake as last time. Just like what Yongbae told me. It's guaranteed that she won't let me off with just a punch to the face.

 

 

 

 

A/N: oooh!!!! UPDATE!!!!!! If you don't remember what happened with the "incident" that involved Suzy then please read the first story again. I felt like she was part of the story that needed some kind of conclusion for another kind of drama to step in...oh drama! what? heheheheheehe

 

Thank you to those who subscribed! and thank you for the comments! 

PLease comment! comment! and comment!