The grandson of the Choi and Park family

Submissive Husband-to-be Sequel!!!!!!!!

Bom’s POV

His name is Jinwoo. Our Choi Jinwoo. My little alien baby look so cute and handsome.

Ever since Jinwoo came home, Seunghyun was nothing but amazing. He took most of the responsibilities as much as he could so he could spend more time with him. He was only given a few months as maternity leave while I was ordered to stay at home longer. So whenever he could get the chance, he tried to make sure that the baby was at least familiar with him before he would be busy again.

Our mothers gladly visited at least every other day to take care of Jinwoo while our fathers were already spoiling him with gifts.

Whatever Jinwoo did gained all attention in the room except for when it was time to change the diapers. Seunghyun and I decided to play a game of rock-paper-and-scissors to decide who will change him. I can’t say that I’ve stayed diaper free since I kept losing.

 

A few weeks after that, a party was held for Jinwoo as a belated birthday party. Many of our friends and family came to see him.

It’s been a bit overwhelming for me. I would have never thought that I would be a mom so soon but now I am. It makes me wonder sometimes of what would have happened if I never met Seunghyun again. Would I always still be the perfectionist? The overachiever? The so-called “perfect daughter”? The one who only had one goal in her life? To become the heir to the Park Agency? The one who will work her way to the top?

Maybe I’m still a bit of those things and maybe that’s still my goal, but it’s different now. Different as in, that won’t be the only thing to define me nor will it be my only priority. And this gives me great joy.

I breathe in the night air as I stand by the balcony. The party is still continuing but I just needed to step out a bit.

“Bom?”

I turn around to find Dongwook stepping out as well.

“Hey.”

“Why is the new mom all out here?”

“Just needed some air. What about you?”

“I was curious where you were so I came looking for you,” he leans on the edge facing the door as I go back to facing the garden outside.

“I’m just thinking that’s all.”

“Thinking about what?”

“Just things. I just can’t believe that this is really happening. I just got married and now I have a baby!”

“Hmmm? Excited? But it seems like that’s not all you’ve thinking about.”

“Well there were other things.”

“Like?”

“This whole thing about taking over the company and will I have enough time?”

“Enough time? Because you have a child you think you won’t have time for that?”

“No. I feel like I won’t have the time that I want to spend with Jinwoo because of the company. Wahh! My baby Jinwoo will probably cry!”

After I said that, all I heard was Dongwook laughing at me.

“What’s so funny?”

“Nothing. Just that I’m surprised to how quickly you’re actually acting like a real doting parent now,” then he kept on laughing.

Dongwook and I kept talking for bit while he kept on making jokes about my parenting.

 

Then we heard the door opening and saw Seunghyun with Jinwoo in his arms.

“What’s going on here?” Seunghyun asked.

Jinwoo was crying.

“Just talking here little brother. And what’s the matter with Jinwoo?”

I quickly went to Seunghyun to take the baby in my arms.

“He kept crying and I ran out of options. He’s not hungry and his diaper is fine.”

“It’s okay, mommy is here,” I carefully patted Jinwoo’s back as I carried him in my arms while swaying from side to side. The crying died down after a while. I kiseed my baby's head and his hands that kept on touching my face.

“Awww, look at that. Looks like Jinwoo was missing his mommy,” Dongwook put Seunghyun in a headlock while I was focused on Jinwoo. I smiled at his comment knowing that I shouldn’t be too worried about not having time with him.

“But before he didn’t cry when he was with me,” Seunghyun whined while trying to get out of the headlock.

“Hahahaha. Maybe he favours his mom more. What are you going to do Seunghyun? Hahahahaha.”

 

Dongwook kept teasing Seunghyun throughout the whole time.

 

 

TOP’s POV

We finally got home after the extravagant party. It seems that everyone was dying to meet the grandson of the Choi and Park family. I can’t say that I didn’t feel lonely whenever someone else wanted to carry my son. So I opted to stay close as much as possible to anyone who was carrying him.

“Good night my Jinwoo~” Bom was putting Jinwoo in his crib that was only a few feet away from our bed. Our parents were excited in helping us to prepare Jinwoo’s own room but we decided that Jinwoo should sleep in our room for the time being. We just want to be prepared for when he suddenly cries in the middle of the night. It’s worked perfectly since the first night so we decided to stick to it.

Bom finally gets on the bed and tucks herself inside the sheets.

“Good night,” she said and turns the other way.

Honestly, I’m a bit disappointed in not getting those good night kisses anymore but I’ll let her go for now. I swallowed up my disappointment and gave her a kiss on the cheek instead.

“Good night Bommie,” I say my last words before attaching myself beside her seeking for more warmth.

 

 

A/N: You asked for an update and here it is. Though it's short, I just didn't want to put too many things. I've actually cut it down and transfered the remaining stuff to the next chapter that I'm currently working on. So hope for a faster update. On deciding for the baby's name, you might not notice it but I took the name from one of the WINNER members. I picked Jinwoo even though I originally picked taehyun or even seung yoon. The ultimate decision was based on his similarity of his looks. To me, if I was to put Bom and Seunghyun together in looks, Jinwoo was the closest to looking like them put together. 

More things about the alien baby on the next chapter.