Groceries

Submissive Husband-to-be Sequel!!!!!!!!

Bom's POV

 

When I thought I could relax because I finally had that confrontation with her, I still can't assume that everything will be fine. She told me that she wanted to hear it from Seunghyun and so now I'm getting nervous. When she said that she can't trust me, I can't trust her either. 

 

Subconsciously, I was already driving to Seunghyun's work place. But when I finally arrived what I was going, I just immediately turned around. Seunghyun can handle it and I completely trust him. I should just try to take my mind off of it. And so I made a quick decision to just run some house errands like grocery shopping.

 

There was a small grocery store nearby Seunghyun's work so I decided to go there.

 

When I got to the pastry section, I felt like I was in heaven for a moment. An assortment of bread was just stacked up in front of me. I've tried following a strict rule of trying not to eat too much bread or I would just gain weight like crazy. After a minute of having a mental conflict with myself if I should get it or not, I gave in to my cravings and took a few. It's fine as long I don't eat them all at once.

 

I also went by the meat and fish section and then some other miscellaneous food. After paying for the food, I was so excited to prepare dinner but mostly to just spoil myself with the delicious bread!

 

I got inside my car after putting in the groceries and then started to drive off. I waited a while to get into the road form the parking lot but then a familiar car caught my attention. I squinted my eyes a bit to get a good look at the driver…Seunghyun? But then the car drove off before I could be sure.

 

That could have been Seunghyun. I'm certain that was his car…but then why is he going the other way and not towards the house?

 

I decided to try and follow the car as much as I could.

 

The car turned and then went inside the family park. I tried to keep a distance. Once the car stopped, I stopped my car as well just a few feet away. I waited and then the driver stepped out of the vehicle.

Just looking from behind, it was definitely Seunghyun.

 

Wait a minute! Could this be what Suzy meant by wanting to hear it from him? This might be interesting. I just decided to follow him some more just to make sure. I trust Seunghyun but I don't trust Suzy at all.

 

I walked slowly and tried to be quiet. Then Seunghyun sat down and Suzy was there as well. The conversation started out to be so quiet that I couldn't even hear whatever they were saying. But then their voices gradually started to get louder. 

 

Of course she was going to complain about the engagement. Even though the event was supposed to be a family event type, avoiding the media was still impossible. Two families that run eually successful companies isn't something that you can hide so easily.

 

I went closer and closer until I could finally hear every word.

 

"It's a bit selfish…but can I at least give you a kiss goodbye? To put an end to this unrequited love of mine…I'll just kiss you on the cheek, I'll be fine with that…for the sake of friendship and then we can move on…so?" I was shocked that she said that. Seunghyun didn't answer and I had a feeling that because they were 'friends' he might actually do it.

 

I was a bit hurt that he didn't say no but still a little happy that he didn't say yes either. And because I can't trust Suzy, I doubt that she'll stick to her word of it just being a kiss on the cheek. So without a moment to waste, I got out of my hiding place and then went to my car to fetch something.

 

I ran fast as soon as I got what I needed. It won't be too bad to have a little fun with Seunghyun's friend. When I saw them, Suzy was already starting to lean in and I could tell that Seunghyun was frozen in his spot.

 

Despite the smell of this thing in my hand, I can't go back now. It's harmless anyway. When she was leaning in more and more, I walked fast until I got to Seunghyun's side. 

 

He gave me a surprised and scared look but then I put a hand over his mouth so he wouldn't make any noise. Then I positioned the slimy, scaly and stinky fish on my other hand so that it was facing Suzy. When her lips kissed the fish, I couldn't hide the evil smirk that eventually formed on my face.

 

I waited a bit until Suzy opened her eyes. Her eyes widened like two golf balls and then she screamed. I took my hand away from Seunghyun's mouth to block out some of her piercing scream. She screamed and took a few steps back. 

 

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!!!" then her eyes traveled towards me. She started to point my way, "YOU!"

 

"Is this what you meant by wanting to hear it from him?" I said as calmly as I could. 

 

"How could you!" she exclaimed.

 

"No, how could you? Trying to plant one on him again?" I looked back at Seunghyun who was a bit confused to the situation.

 

"UGH! FIne! Fine! I get it!" she started to straighten out her clothes and let out an annoyed huff. She glared at me as I tried to keep my cool.

 

"Seunghyun! If you ever feel unhappy with her, just call me," and with that sentence, she left. Even though it doesn't guarantee that this would be the last time I'd have to confront her, I'm happy that she finally gets it. Finally.

 

Then the stench from the slimy fish in my hands were getting worse that I just had to return back to the car. I started walking but then a hand grabbed my other hand. I looked and saw Seunghyun.

 

"Bom…wha-…I mean…I…ummm…" he couldn't complete his sentence and I couldn't wait any longer. I had to get rid of this fish.

 

"We'll talk about it at home. I have to get rid of this first," I raised my hand with the fish and wiggled my other hand away from his hold.

 

"Bom~! Bom~! I'm sorry~" I could hear him whining behind me but I just kept walking. I'm not exactly upset at him. Frankly, I just don't want to think about this anymore. I just want to eat.

 

Once I got to my car, Seunghyun didn't stop with his apologies but I just kept telling him that I had to get rid of this fish in my hand first and then get dinner started.

 

"Bom~!" he whined again when I got into my car. I sighed. 

 

"Seugnhyun, I have to go okay? before this fish smell stays in my car. I'll see you at home," I gave him a smile but that didn't seem to calm his nerves. He had a sad looking face but it was more like he was scared than sad. I had to come up with a way to keep him calm and to let him know that I'm not entirely upset at him.

 

"Seunghyun," I waved my hand so he would leaned down. As he got close, my stench-free hand turned his chin a bit and then I gave him a kiss on his cheek. I pulled away, "I'll see you at home," I happily said and then I finally drove off.

 

A few minutes later, I finally got home. I took out the groceries as fast as I could. But not before running to the washroom and bathe my hand in a heavily scented hand wash soap. Then I made my way to the kitchen.

 

 

 

 

A/N: There you go folks. It's over for Suzy!

 

Thank you for the comments! and woah! subscribers! I'll try to update the next chapter as soon as I can. But if you want an early update please comment and comment. Comments motivate me!