Shocked

Submissive Husband-to-be Sequel!!!!!!!!

Bom's POV

The following days were more wonderful than the first, but Seunghyun was still more aggressive than ever. He would insist on nothing but spend the whole day in bed while I wanted to explore more of the outside. But I gave in to his request from time to time knowing that we would have less days like these once we get back. So as the day to return home was approaching, Seunghyun was more clingy and unpredictable. And I was liking the attention anyway.

But then the day came when we had to say goodbye to the beach house. Seunghyun had a frown on his face the whole time. I decided not to bother him with stupid question to how he was feeling. Instead, I pampered him as much as I could. I made sure to make him breakfast early in the morning like a wife should. I gave him sweet compliments and sweet kisses. 

I offered my shoulder as his pillow while we were inside the car driven by one of my parent's secretaries. The ride back home was tiring and quite worrisome. We weren't just going home, we were going to see our new house. Our parents already made sure our stuff were organized inside. Having other people organize my own stuff worried me so I made sure to have a label on everything before the honeymoon. I can't help but be too specific, it's just the way I am. Besides, it will give us less time worrying about where to put things when we get home. 

Then the car slowed down towards a gated house.

"Here we are miss Park," the secretary pulled me out of my thoughts.

"Oh…um…yes. Thank you for driving us. And ummm…my na-"

"Right! I'm very sorry. You're Mrs. Choi now. Congratulations by the way."

"Thank you," I replied with glee. Hearing that name gave me instant happiness knowing that it marks a new chapter in my life as the wife of this handsome man in my arms. I gaze at my wedding ring once more before trailing down to the sleeping man.

"Seunghyun," I whispered as I shook him a little bit. He didn't respond but he was already showing signs of waking up. His face scrunched up and nuzzled his head more on my neck. It tickled a bit and so I couldn't help but giggle.

"Seunghyun, c'mon. We're home."

After a minute, I could see his eyes opening. "Home?" He finally lifted his heavy head from my shoulders and rubbed his sleepy eyes.

"Yes, we're home. C'mon. The sooner we get inside, the sooner you can go back to sleep," I was expecting for a more resistant response from him but he didn't show any signs of it. Back at the island, he wouldn't listen to me most of the time and would just do what he wanted.

"Sleep? Ok," though he was slow, he finally got out of the car. But not without clinging to me every second. He was a very tall man compared to me so it was rather difficult to move around. But I decided to just play it cool and not be bothered by it, because I also want to just go to sleep.  

When the secretary saw Seunghyun practically acting like a sloth and clinging to me, he was kind enough to just stay quiet. I wanted to help him with the bags but he shook his head and did it by himself. I gave him a smile as a thank you and went towards the front door. Once I made it, I looked at the keys to the new house. I pondered a bit on what tomorrow might bring but Seunghyun's whining got me out of my thoughts.

"Sleep~…!" he whined.

I kept quiet and slowly opened the doors.

 

The next morning, I got up pretty early. Though I still had a couple days left before starting work again, I wasn't going to waste time by lying in bed all day. I've already done that already during the trip. On the other hand, my husband was still fast asleep. I didn't really want to wake him up just yet so I just went downstairs to get breakfast going.

"What should I make?" I asked myself as I opened every cupboard in the kitchen. Mom made sure that everything we needed and owned were already there. It was just a matter of finding them. But as I saw my favourite mug, I instantly reached for it to get myself some coffee. 

While i prepared for breakfast, I heard some footsteps nearby. Then the footsteps stopped and I turned towards it. Seunghyun was rubbing his sleepy eyes away but his pout could not be ignored.

"Good morning," I gave him a cheery greeting in the hopes of lifting his mood but his face stayed constant. He just went up to me and then scooped me up in his arms. 

"Seunghyun…wha-what?…where? what are you doing?" I struggled to get out his hold but he kept a firm grip around me.

And the next thing I knew, I was back in bed. 

"Seunghyun, I have to get breakfast ready," I tried getting up but he pushed me back down. He simply laid beside me but not without trapping me in a tight hug.

"No~"

"Seunghyun, what's the matter?"

"You woke up too early~ I didn't get to see you in the morning," his complaint was quiet but the disappointment in his voice could not be ignored. And I loved it so much. He never fails to make my heart stop and make me all tingly inside with glee. His constant request for my attention was quite adorable. A cute side that I've missed since we were at the beach house. He was more aggressive when we were there.

"Sorry, I didn't want to wake you up. You seemed really tired," I wrapped my arms around him as well and snuggled in close, "But we should eat. I'm sure you're hungry. But I will promise to you that I won't disappear next time."

As soon as we got that whole thing figured out, Seunghyun and I started going through every corner and every room of the house. We still needed to figure out where our things were. It was fun but a bit tiring. Then we went grocery shopping to get more food. With a new house, there's so many things going through my head. I'm expecting a visit from family any time soon and so we have to be prepared in making sure we have food for the guests. 

And then of course, I find myself in the pastry section more than once while Seunghyun is off somewhere around. There's always that area of the store where they present those delicious pastries that you just can't resist. Especially when it comes to bread. Before I knew it, I've already grabbed at least 5 different kinds of bread.

"Here," a voice from beside called out to me. I turned and saw a hand with one of the bread that I liked. My eyes trailed north and I was not expecting to see him at all.

"Hey Bom. I see that your love for bread has not changed," he chuckled and just dropped the food in the shopping kart.

I was completely shocked that I somehow felt frozen. I just stood there with my mouth slightly opened. There he was wearing a full business suit, his hair all in place and his smile still charming as ever.

 

TOP's POV

I walked down every aisle trying to find the snacks I've always liked. As soon as I found it, I rushed back to my wife who's probably by the pastry section. Her eyes shine so bright when she sees one of her favourite things and it's so adorable.

I walked with haste but when I was just a few feet away, I saw an unfamiliar man talking to Bom. 

They were talking and it looks like they're not just acquaintances. I would usually just run towards them and take Bom far from the man but now I feel like I don't have to. Could it be that I've finally out grown my jealous ways? I smiled inside. I've already marked Bom, more than once. She's mine and her constant love reminded me of that.

There's no need to be jealous anymore. 

I sighed out in relief and cooly made my way towards them.

Just as I was about to say something to let them know I was there, the man all of a sudden went too close to Bom and pulled her in for a hug. It didn't look like Bom was prepared though.

"I miss you so much Bom! I will never leave you again, okay? I'm here to stay. And though I'm not sure if it's the right moment. Oh heck, I've postponed this way too long already," the man kept babbling about stuff and it made me panic inside. His use of words would obviously lead to some kind of confession. My body slightly shivered and my hands started to form into a fist. 

Out grown my jealous ways? Yeah, right. But I can't act too hasty. What if it was something silly? Then i would look foolish and just plain immature.

I just hope he's not thinking of confessing his love to my wife, right?

 

Bom's POV

His sudden hug brought me into an even bigger surprise. But his words made me panic. I tried to pull away but he was much stronger than me.

"Bom, I like you…no I love you," he said. I stayed quiet due to an overdose of shock. But I shook my head knowing that I had to get out of this hold. I'm afraid to what Seunghyun might do if he sees me like this. Thinking of Seunghyun, I gathered all my strength and pushed him away.

"Yunho…I-"

"Bom…I'm sorry that I came on to you like that," his head lowered down and then faced me again.

"I just don't know what happened, but I had to say it. I love you," he said it again. I didn't want this conversation to drag any longer. What if Seunghyun saw? Wha-

And just then, at the corner of my eye I saw a tall man standing just a few steps away. I turned and saw Seunghyun with an emotionless face.

 

 

A/N: What will happen next? yes I'm back. got busy so I haven't updated. But omg? what will happen? And yes I used Yunho from TVXQ.