"The mature way"

Submissive Husband-to-be Sequel!!!!!!!!

Bom's POV

I don't know why but I felt like I was just caught cheating, which is absurd. Just when I thought I could at least try to get away or maybe make this scene look better than what it looks like right now, Seunghyun had to see this.

My hands touching Yunho's arms and him slightly close to me. Just looking at Seunghyun's emotionless face is making me scared. He's been unpredictable and has quite a history for acting too jealous. I hope he doesn't misunderstand.

I shook my head in order to get my head straight. There's no better way to solve this than telling the truth.

"Yunho…I-" 

"Um….I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that out of the blue…I…you don't have to answer to it right now. I just wanted to tell you…Ummm…I have to go. I'll see you around, Bom," Yunho soon left right after. He just left, which made it an even more awkward situation.

Once he disappeared, I quickly turned back to Seunghyun but he's nowhere to be found. I slowly walked towards the spot where he was momentarily standing. Once I got there, I turned my head from left to right and then I saw someone's head just above one of the shelves.

I wanted to run to him and explain everything once I knew it was him.

But why should I be feeling so guilty and concerned like this? I didn't do anything wrong. I was going to turn him down right there but Yunho ran off before I could. Anyway, I had to go to Seunghyun to explain to him everything.

 

TOP's POV

When Bom saw me, I had the feeling to kind of hide. I don't know why but I did. I hid behind some shelf pretending that I was still looking for something. I didn't want to give in to my jealousy.

I trust Bom.

I can't go back to the way I was just acting on my feelings without thinking about it. Bom can handle this without me getting in the way. And I can handle this without getting all crazy on the guy. I have to deal with it in a more decent and mature way. I don't know if hiding is mature but it's more mature than going up to the guy and punching him.

Hearing his confession tempted me so much to scare him away and punch him. I felt my hands still formed into a fist but I had to relax. I sighed out some of my frustration and tried to think of something else but because I was too close to the scene, I could hear whatever the man was saying.

"Stay calm Seunghyun," I whispered to myself while loosening the hug around the food I still had with me.

I stayed frozen and waited for whatever Bom was going to say to the man. I kind of felt sorry for him knowing that he's going to get rejected anyway. But then nothing else happened. The man's footsteps echoed around and I saw a glimpse of his figure running…Did he just run away?

Then I heard the wheels of a shopping kart approaching. I turned and saw Bom with one eyebrow raised.

"I found it!" I waved around a can of corn and nervously walked towards her. She still had a confused face on but I didn't want to say anything until she would so I kept quiet while I put the food in the kart.

"You saw it didn't you?"

"Umm…yes…I did. So was he a friend?" though it did piss me off that we had to talk about this guy but we did have to talk about it.

"I've known him since high school and he used to go to the same university but he transferred because of family matters…"

"I see," I replied nonchalantly. 

"So…you saw."

"Yes I did…"

"And you didn't do anything?"

"Yeah…I didn't…was I suppose to?" somehow I was getting a bit excited that she may have wanted me to step in between them. So she doesn't mind me getting jealous? It's my way of expressing my love anyway. So does she finally see it that way? So she wan-

"Not really," her reply somehow brought me down, "I did kind of expected you to do something? I remember at times like this you would be sulking…but you're not?" she put on a shocked face but at the same time I felt like she was mocking me.

"I just didn't want to act too hasty," once I said that, I couldn't miss that smile on her face. She came up to me and patted me on the head.

"Aww. Seunghyun is not jealous anymore? You've matured my husband!"

 

Bom's POV

I kept patting his head because I did feel quite proud of him and relieved at the same time. 

"So you're happy that I didn't go crazy jealous?" Seunghyun suddenly enveloped me in a bear hug and now he's looking down at me making me feel like a prey.

"ummm…I'm happy!" his hold was getting dangerously low and I was trying to push away but he's always stronger than me. He had one arm around my waist and a hand resting just above my bottom.

"Then I think this husband needs to get a reward," his low voice and mischievous grin appeared. Looks like the unpredictable, slightly aggressive and dominating Seunghyun is back. 

"Seunghyun not now. We have to finish the groceries," just when I thought I was getting free, Seunghyun immediately held my face with one hand and brought it close to him. So close that I could already feel his breath on my lips.

"So after groceries, then I'll get my reward," his eyes were a little intimidating but what flustered me even more was how his thumb was sneakily caressing my lips and his hold around my waist getting tighter. His grin was getting wider and I feel like he can see right through me. He might see the images of what might happen when we get home that were appearing in my head. And the images aren't exactly innocent as I'd like them to be.

"Se-" I was about to try to get myself away from this before it got anywhere near indecent but I got interrupted with his lips that made me lose all control. It was an innocent kiss but with that brief I felt on the bottom of my lips destroyed any kind of innocence. 

After Seunghyun reluctantly let me go, he hurried to get all the shopping done so we could go home and "continue our honeymoon" as he says. 

 

 

A/N: yay update! I noticed that most comments were worried that the previous events from the chapter before this might negatively effect their relationship. But rest assured my readers, this was mainly to explain Seunghyun's development.

I've rewritten this chapter many times to try to make it reasonable and be able to explain Seunghyun's development towards "maturity." I've noticed from the past comments to how Seunghyun is always the jealous one so I tried to make it so that he'll learn to control it now that Bom is clearly his. Right? WHat's a story without some character development?

But I will say that it won't be the last time you'll see Yunho.