After the honeymoon

Submissive Husband-to-be Sequel!!!!!!!!

TOP's POV

After dinner and some 'dessert,' Bom and I are happily cuddling in bed. Bom is wearing a shirt of mine which makes her look ten time more adorable. The way it came down to her thighs and how the sleeves were bigger compared to her slim arms. I pulled her close and nuzzled my head on her chest. She's combing my hair with her fingers and I was just leaning in to the touch.

"Seunghyun…about today…"

"Argh! Can we not talk about that guy?" I knew what she was going to say and I really didn't want to hear any of it. Talking about another man right after we just made love pissed me off.

"No it's not about him. It's about you," she giggled and kissed the top of my head as a way of calming me down and it worked.

"What about me?"

"I'm really glad that you trust me. Though I wouldn't get mad if you did try to step in since that's just the way you are, but I'm still happy that you let me handle it."

"So you wouldn't have minded if I did punch the guy?"

"Now, that's a different story. But what I really want to know is why you didn't do anything?"

"Hmmm…I just didn't want to act as annoying as I was before. Always stepping in and getting all crazy with any unknown man you came in contact with," I explained with a pout. I really didn't like how I was before. I was quite insecure since my relationship with Bom wasn't as official as it is right now. I always had a constant fear that she might be swept away by someone else.

She just giggled and tightened her embrace around me. "You're never annoying."

"Well, I try not to be," I took her left hand and kissed her ring finger. I admired the power of the ring. It's physical proof that Bom is mine. Just looking at it makes me feel secured.

"As long as you're mine. I'm okay with anything," I moved up from my position and gave her a passionate kiss.

 

 

Unfortunately, my honeymoon came to an end and it was back to work. I tried to savour every moment with her but it was still not enough. Judging by my slouchy posture while staring at my computer just proves to how much I really didn't want to be here. Not that I'm disappointed or in anyway unhappy of my job, I'm just unmotivated right now.

Being away from her since our honeymoon is not something I'm getting used to at the moment. My mind is still stranded on wonderland where everywhere I go, there's Bom.

I momentarily looked at the clock on my wall. There's still a few hours to go before I can go home. I looked back at my computer once again for a minute before finally deciding to get some work done. I stretched my arms and sighed before I started on pushing the keys on the keyboard.

Then I heard a beep from the office phone. I turned my attention to the phone and waited for my secretary to say something.

"Sir."

'Yes, what is it?"

"Your brother is here. Shall I send him in?"

"Oh yeah, sure."

After that brief conversation, I turned towards the door awaiting for my brother to appear. Maybe he'll somehow change my mood.

"Hey bro!" the door suddenly burst open and all I see is a huge gift basket. Then a head appeared on the side with a playful grin.

"Seungri."

 

Bom's POV

"Bom, would you please bring this to the accounting department? It's about the budget reports," my supervisor's been giving me all kinds of work and yet I just can't snap out of it. Only when I heard the 'thud' that came from the work files coming in contact with the desk did I actually come back to reality. 

"Yeah, sure."

"Thank you."

I took the pile from the desk as soon as my supervisor left and started walking towards the accounting department.

The honeymoon was more like a dream. Having no work and just spending time with him, but I guess we can't live like that all the time. Though Seunghyun almost convinced me to just take another day off of work. He clung to me all morning that it almost made me late. But I can't destroy my punctuality record. But what's also been on my mind is Yunho's sudden confession.

It's been a long time since I've seen him and to see him out of nowhere was already a surprise by itself. I just didn't expect his sudden confession though. Seunghyun's reaction was not what I really expected but I'm glad he didn't go crazy ape-like about it. Thinking about how he wanted his 'reward' though made me blush all of a sudden.

"Yo, Mrs. Choi! Thinking of such indecent thoughts while at work?" a whisper from the side snapped me out of my thoughts.

"H-heechul!"

"Don't try to hide it Mrs. Choi. You're face is completely red. Must be nice to be so in love~" with that one last sentence, he went to another direction while silently laughing at my blushing face. I see that he's still a bowl of fun.

(skip to end of work)

I'm finally done my work and this means that I get to go home. Seunghyun recently sent me a text about how he was going to be late coming home though. I was not excited to come home to an empty house but I'm excited to make dinner. Maybe I can surprise him with a fancy steak or barbecue dinner.

While riding the elevator alone, I silently giggled thinking of how Seunghyun is going to react. When other people came in the elevator though, I had to stop. I didn't want to lose my professionalism in front of them. Giggling out of nowhere with what might look like for no reason might give them an impression that I was sightly crazy. So I just settled for a smile. As soon as we got to the ground floor, I happily made my way out but something stopped me.

A tall man with a brief case was by the information desk. After recognizing the tall man almost immediately, I had a funny feeling at the pit of my stomach. Then the man turned with a wide smile on his face. He waved at me and so I waved back.

"Bom! hey!" Yunho ran towards me and gave me that same charming smile.

"Yunho. What are you doing here?"

"I came to see if you were free. so how about it? Let's go get dinner and catch up," he gave me the same friendly smile when he always asked to hang out when we were in high school.

"Yunho," but I could only give him an apologetic smile. I had to make dinner for Seunghyun and I.

"You can't? C'mon Bom. It'll be just like last time…" he averted his eyes away from me, "Just friends."

I could hear the sadness in his voice by saying that knowing that he really doesn't want to be 'just friends' and it's making me have second thoughts about my plan of going straight home. This could be my chance to give him a reply.

 

 

A/N: here you are! another update! I'm trying to give you guys as many updates as I can since I have time.

Hope you liked it! But anyway please comment comment comment! I love comments! and maybe in your comments you can give me some ideas on what Bom should do? Go with Yunho? Or go straight home?