End

Submissive Husband-to-be Sequel!!!!!!!!

Hey guys. (for those who still remember this story existed)

I know just by looking at the title, you can tell at what I'm about to say.

The end! No this won't be a continuation of the previous chapter but The End of the story. T_T

Before I explain further, I want to apologize to those who waited for the chapter. I want to apologize when I said that an update would be coming soon. and of course nothing happened. 

So I'm ending this story because I've forgotten how I wanted it to be. The more I tried to work on the next chapter, the more unorganized the story became. Sometimes I add things on but then I'd take it away because I just don't know if the plot would contribute to the story any further. There are also times where I just end up forgetting that this or that happened already so I end up going back to editing everything. And then days and weeks happened, I lost the inspiration to continue the story along the way. 

I thought of just going hiatus with the story for a while and hope I'd get to write a good chapter but nothing happened. Then other things happened in the real world and I never got around to finishing an actual chapter. 

So I'm very sorry (onmykneeswithmyheaddown) I'm very sorry. I'm not happy with my decision but it had to be done. 

I think that I'm just going to write short stories from now on because I find that I struggle with longer stories. Trying to make sure I keep up with everything is getting to be difficult. So I hope that with shorter stories, it doesn't end up like this.

I apologize again. 

Thank you to all who subscribed to the story and for those comments. every comment filled me with rainbows and cupcakes and chocolates.