Talk part 3

Submissive Husband-to-be Sequel!!!!!!!!

TOP's POV

 

I got out of my car after arriving at the parking lot at a family park just 20 minutes away from work. I walked with anticipation to what may happen next, hoping that I can be more mindful of how I act towards Suzy. I don't really have any words regarding what she may have tried to do to me when I was intoxicated. But we do have to talk about it.

 

I walked some more and there she is sitting by some bench facing the fountain. She was looking at her phone and so I cleared my throat to get her attention. She looked up and said, "Hi oppa."

 

I walked towards the bench and sat on the other side making sure that there was a distance between us. I didn't want this to drag on any longer so I wanted to get straight to the point.

 

"What is it that you want to talk about?"

 

"Your girlfriend, I mean fiancé, is really pretty, oppa," at the mention of Bom I grew nervous and suspicious.

 

"Thanks."

 

"Am I not pretty as well?" she asked. I was confused and really didn't know how to answer it. The answer would be a yes or a no but the way she put it felt like it was going to be more complicated.

 

"What kind of question is that? Since high school, all the boys thought you were their princess or something. you got like at least two confessions every month and you would come whining to me to how you should reject them."

 

I glanced at her but there was no reaction.

 

"Not all boys," she said.

 

"Hmm?"

 

"Not all the boys were like that, oppa. You were the only one who treated me just as a friend."

 

With those words, I could tell where she was going with this. I said nothing so she could just continue.

 

"Oppa, you think I'm pretty right?" she looked at me and I just gave a slight nod and slowly looked back to staring ahead of me.

 

"Yeah..."

 

"Then why did it have to be her?" her voice seemed to be strained and I just looked back at her again. I stayed quiet for her to continue as I tried to come up with the right words to say.

 

"I read the news about your engagement. News travel fast when it involves you, oppa. The son of a CEO gets engaged to the heir of the Parks' company. I don't get it," she laughed with a bit of disbelief, "I thought you were more of a traditional person. I thought you wanted love to just come naturally, not forced."

 

"What do you mean by that?"

 

"Getting engaged to some rich girl is not an everyday thing. It was some kind of contract right?"

 

"A bit more complicated than that," with the words she was using, it felt too dangerous to let her go on and so it was my turn to do the explaining. "But contract or no contract, I would still ask her to marry me."

 

"But it wa-"

 

"Suzy, what happened on that night was a mistake. I should have been more mindful of your feelings. I'm sorry I was clueless. but you shouldn't have taken advantage of me like that. Thanks to you I got punched in the face," I looked at her but she only turned away.

 

"But I'm sorry. I cannot answer to your feelings. Bom is the only one for me. She was and always will be the only girl in my-"

 

She suddenly put up her hand to stop me from talking. She looked at me with teary eyes and stood up. I sat there awkwardly since I didn't know what to do. As a friend I would try to calm her down but because of this complicated situation, I think it would be just smart not to do anything.

 

She took a step forward and she seemed to have started to wipe away her tears. She then turned back to me with a slight pout on her face. It was the face that I was used to seeing whenever she would ask me to help her.

 

"I get it that you like her. But can I ask something of you for the last time?"

 

"W-w-h-what is it?"

 

"It's a bit selfish…but can I at least give you a kiss goodbye? To put an end to this unrequited love of mine…I'll just kiss you on the cheek, I'll be fine with that...for the sake of friendship and then we can move on…so?" her request was not what I expected. I'm glad that Suzy is slowly coming to understand what I mean. 

 

One little kiss wouldn't hurt right? right? I'll just let her give me a kiss on the cheek right? And then it would be all over right?

 

Before I could even answer, she was already starting to lean in closer and closer by the second. Her eyes were already closing.

 

And then…

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: there you go! an update! I wanted to make this longer but nah...I'll just leave it here for now. 

 

I've been getting some comments that some readers don't remember Suzy. So I'll explain what her role was in the first story (which you should  read first before reading this story)

 

She's a close friend of Seunghyun from high school. She met up with Seunghyun by coincidence and so they hanged out a little. Bom saw Seunghyun and Suzy hanging out when she was went out with some of her colleagues for lunch but didn't think much of it and trusted her assumption that they were just friends. Bom was still at work and Seunghyun was already at home. Then Suzy called Seunghyun and asked him to hang out some more. They ended up just eating dinner at the house. Then Bom came home and saw Suzy (the mysterious girl that she saw who was hanging out with Seunghyun). She saw Suzy, who was about to kiss Seunghyun but Seunghyun was drunk to even notice what's happening. Bom yelled at Suzy to get out of the house and then punched the drunk Seunghyun.

 

THere you go :) 

 

But what will happen next? Suzy is demanding for a kiss as a farewell to her unrequited love and Seunghyun is in conflict on what to do about it.