How to tell him

Submissive Husband-to-be Sequel!!!!!!!!

TOP's POV

Soft warm touches suddenly rained on my face. It was soothing and so calming. I wanted to open my eyes but I was afraid that it would stop so I laid still. 

"Seunghyun," the soft whisper of my name with that familiar voice made me want to just stay still forever.

"Seunghyun, it's time to go to work," I scrunched my brows at the mention  of work. After that, I felt one last touch before feeling no more of it. Only then did I open my eyes to see the ceiling. I moved my head to see pillows, wrinkled bed sheets and an empty space. I then turned to the sound of running water and a melodic sweet sound of humming. 

"Bom~!" 

"Yes?"

"Bommie~!" I don't know why but I suddenly felt like a child wanting for attention. I wanted more of those soft touches. This is probably because I didn't exactly get the reward that I was hoping for. After a few seconds went by, the bathroom door opened.

"Seunghyun, you have to get ready for work." 

"I don't wanna~" I buried my face back into the pillows to try and escape from reality. 

"C'mon Seunghyun. It's your turn for the bathroom. I'll make us breakfast so come down stairs when you're ready," I felt her tender hand patting my head. Instinctively, I pulled her hand towards me making her land on the bed.

"Ah! Seunghyun! I have to make breakfast," I locked her in a bear hug before kissing her. It was slow and chaste but I started it again with another. When she responded to the kiss, my sluggish behaviour was slowly disappearing.

"Good morning," my eyes were still closed but I know that I showed her a smile.

"Good morning to you too," she then gave me an eskimo kiss before pulling away. Compared to my behaviour right now, Bom is somehow glowing and smiling. Not saying that she isn't for other mornings but something feels different about her but I can't quite figure it out.

 

Bom's POV

It was adorable how Seunghyun was craving for attention but it was getting dangerous since it made me want to just tell him about the news. Before I could ruin my plan of surprising him, i pulled away from him. 

During my lunch break, I spent time trying to think of ways to tell him. But I keep day dreaming about what his response would be about this. 

"what's with that dazed off look?" suddenly I find Heechul taking the seat across from me. I'm at the company's cafeteria.

"What look?"

"Don't deny it. You have corn right in front of you but I don't see you eating it. something on your mind?" one of Heechul's eyebrows arched and his face demanded for an answer. 

"It's nothing…" denying it further wouldn't help but I tried.

"Oh please Bom. c'mon tell me? There hasn't been any exciting news in the company but you not eating corn at the moment it's given to you is quite news to me," his teasing about my eating habits regarding my favourite food seemed to entertain him but it annoyed me at the same time. So I went into defensive mode.

"I don't eat it right away. Yes, corn is my favourite food but I don't eat it all in one go." 

"Ok, ok," he laughed a bit before showing me a serious face, "But really, what's up?"

"Nothing. What's up with you?" I decided to change the subject since I knew that if we went into a conversation about me, I would end up talking about my secret news. 

"Meh, just looking out for our new model, Yunho. You know him right?"

I nodded, "How is he doing?"

"He's fine. More than fine actually. His manager kept telling me how he's easily recognized by a lot of our targeted demographic. But because of his popularity, it's sometimes difficult to finish a photoshoot, especially when outside. And even getting there is just half the battle."

I couldn't help but laugh at the given situation. 

"By the way, I heard you knew this Yunho before he became famous. I heard you went to high school together. Care to tell me some of your adventures together?"

"We were friends who went to school together. I don't know what kind of adventures you're expecting."

"oh please Bom. A girl like you having gone to the same school with a guy like him, I'm sure you guys had something," he was raising his eyebrows at me. His suggested subject made me a bit uncomfortable since it brought me back to thinking about Yunho's confession. I looked at my watch and was relieved that lunch time was almost done.

So I stood up while holding my tray and said to him, "We were strictly friends and nothing more. And besides, Yunho always dated someone while we were in school. Anyway, I have to go because my lunch time is almost up."

"Sure, I'll let you go off with that excuse," he gave me a mischievous smile while waving a goodbye as I walked away.

 

The day passed and then another day passed again. My plan to surprise him about my pregnancy was still not happening. I wanted it to be special but both of us were getting busier at work. I was thinking of just taking him out somewhere to a fancy restaurant and then I'll spill all about it. But with this busy schedule, I couldn't find the right time. 

Although we were getting busy with work, Seunghyun always found the time to be very affectionate with me. We would kiss and cuddle but that's all that I could give. I wasn't sure if being extremely intimate would be okay considering that I have a baby in me. Which reminds me that I should go to the doctor for a checkup. 

I made a mental note in my head to visit the doctor. I'm currently on my way home from work. Just as I'm about to cross one of the intersections as soon as a the green light , a car from the other direction came out of nowhere. It surprised me and i tried hard to avoid any collision with that car but I found myself turning towards a commercial stand sign. And the next thing I know,  I hear a loud thudding sound and then everything turned dark.

 

Yunho's POV

I couldn't believe how things in my life have changed. Going into modelling never occurred to me until this very persistent person kept insisting that I should join his agency. I wasn't very sure but now I feel great that he asked me. At first it was intimidating but now I've gotten used to it. But I still get embarrassed whenever i see a picture of myself on some poster. And I can't believe the amount of attention that I was gaining even though I was just a model. I just recently found out that there's a website about me created by my fans. I'm flattered that they did but despite all that attention, the only thing that I'm really hoping for is receiving attention from her.

Trying to cast my feelings aside is still a battle for me. Though I wish that I'd still get to see her, I also don't want to see her. It pains me that the ring on her left hand reminds me of the fact that she's taken. I don't know if we can be friends like we were before, but I try to think that way.

I try to immerse myself in other things to keep me from thinking about it. My modelling is already doing a great job in making sure that happens. 

But as I'm on my way home, I see a familiar car. Seeing that car just decreased my effort in not thinking about Bom. There she is. Just right in front of me. I smiled pathetically. She's probably on her way home where her husband is. 

As I laugh at how I feel pathetic still having feelings for her though I try to deny it, her car was already driving forward as the green light appeared. But then the next thing that happened caused worry and terror to appear on my face.

Bom got into an accident.

 

 

TOP's POV

I felt like my heart was about to drop with every step I took as I tried to find my Bom. Getting the phone call was the scariest thing that's ever happened to me. 

Just when I was about to reach her room, I saw the very last person that I wanted to see. 

"What are you doing here?" I couldn't hide my anger knowing that he's here. I'm still unsure about his objectives knowing that he has feelings for my wife.

"Hello, Mr. Choi," he gave me his hand but I refused to shake it. With the kind of look I was giving him, he finally knew that I never intend to shake his hand. 

"Where's Bom?"

"She's inside," he pointed towards the door near us, "but they're not letting anyone in yet. So I suggest that we should just try to calm down here," he sat back down on the bench. I followed his suggestion and sat down as well.

"You haven't told me why you're here," I said.

"oh…I was actually there when it happened. I'm very sorry. I was on my way home and I recognized that her car was in front of me. When the green light she drove but then some car on the other side was still running even though they had a red light. And I saw that she tried to avoid the car. She did, but then she ended up driving towards some sign. I immediately got off from my car and checked to see if she was alright. then I called for help."

My hands shook as he told me what happened. At the same time, I was somehow blaming myself that this happened to her. I was telling myself that if only I was there, maybe it could have been avoided although I'm not sure how. But I was also hoping that it happened to me and not her.

I took a look at this yunho person and said, "Thank you."

He gave me an assuring smile as we waited for some report on her condition. 

When the door opened, we both stood up and waited for the doctor to say something.

"Good news, she'll be fine. She just fell unconscious and now she's just sleeping," hearing the doctor say it made me sigh out my relief. 

"But what about the baby?" Yunho's question though brought me back into a panic. Baby? What baby?

"Baby?" I slowly asked Yunho with my confused face demanding an answer but he ignored me.

"ah yes. I was about to tell you. Great news, the baby is fine as well. You may now see her if you'd like but please be quiet since she's still sleeping."

The doctor walked away. When Yunho was about to enter the room, I grabbed his arm. "What baby?" I was angry once again. 

"Bom didn't tell you? She's pregnant."

 

 

A/N: sorry readers for not updating any sooner. I wanted to but I was still thinking about the plot for this chapter. So what do you think? Please comment away!!!!!