Wedding

Submissive Husband-to-be Sequel!!!!!!!!

A/N: everyone's so excited about the wedding that I couldn't help but just finally write it. But because I want to speed things up a little, the wedding will be short. There's still so many things I have to write about.

 

TOP's POV

 

The past couples of weeks that eventually turned into months became a blur. Everything was just moving so quickly for me to keep track of what's really going on. Since that final talk with our mothers, we eventually made an agreement on the wedding date. I felt so happy and excited but not as excited as our moms. In their moment of celebration once Bom and I agreed, I somehow heard the word 'grandchildren' and it didn't seem like I was the only one who heard it. Bom was trying hard to hide her blush caused by embarrassment. I, on the other hand, just tried to hide my smirk knowing what happened the night before.

So after that day, the moms and other female relatives helped in planning the wedding. Of course, Bom still had to agree on whatever they decided. As for me, I just agreed on what Bom would decide. I didn't care how the wedding would be like, as long as Bom was the one who would be there walking down the aisle towards me and then we would say our vows to each other and then finally owning the title of husband and wife.

When it was time to pick the wedding dress, Bom showed obvious signs of stress. She would complain when she'd come home after dress shopping with the girls, talking about how she just can't find the right one. I would try to calm her down but that's the only thing I could do. 

Compared to dress shopping, Bom seemed to like the part where we had to try the food. Those adorable cheeks would come out and then I wouldn't be able to resist to try to kiss or pinch those cheeks. 

Then the day finally came. I was a bit disappointed to have to wake up in my little room, alone. Bom was sent off to her parent's house since they made it a rule to not see the bride until the wedding. So when I went to sleep, I just cuddled onto the frog toy that I still had and dreamt of Bom. I would've went to her room instead but it would make me more tempted to break the rules and just go and see her. But I made it through the night alright. 

My groomsmen slowly started to appear at the house to get ready. Even though Seungri is my little brother and even though I respect Dongwook hyung so much, Yongbae became my best man. It was appropriate since he was there for me more whenever I had a complaint about my relationship troubles. And because the boys fought over it for a long time since we made an announcement on the date. The boys eventually made a game during our bachelor party where the winner would become my best man. It also felt right since Dara is to become Bom's maid of honor. 

When Bom finally found out the truth about the two dating, she was upset for a while but more like she was upset that she didn't figure it out. As Bom became busier with work she didn't notice that Dara was getting busier with her love life. 

 

After some frustrating minutes of trying to tie this bow tie and then hyung came in to help, I looked at myself on the mirror one last time. I smiled in satisfaction. Then I turned away and out the door.

 

As I waited at the altar, I was getting nervous by the minute. A funny feeling since all I felt before was pure excitement. I guess it's because I don't want to mess up with anything. The room was beautifully decorated in green. Bom had a strong favour in the colour green so we decided that it would be the theme colour. Though it was a green wonderland, the orange roses perfectly contrasted everything. It was a nice balance. But then my attention from the decorations were taken away at the presence of someone coming down the aisle.

I saw Dara walking with her bright face and the nerves became worse. My legs felt funny like it was going to turn into jelly knowing who was to appear after her. And then the most amazing sight was there just a few feet away. My lady spring finally walking towards me. Her long hair was curled, her dress hugged her gorgeous curves but the most amazing sight was the smile that appeared on her face. I kept eye contact with her and it felt so right. It felt as if we were the only two people their. 

A/N: imagine Bom's wedding dress to be the same dress she wore during her solo at the 2ne1 concert 

I slightly bit my lips to keep myself from screaming with victory. Victory in marrying the one I've fallen in love with.

 

As we exchanged vows, I made sure to savour every second as I slipped on the wedding ring on her finger. As soon as the priest pronounced us as husband and wife, I lost control and immediately threw my arms around her and kissed her like it was our first kiss. During the kiss, I heard people cheering from every corner of the room. Once I finally got back my control, I pulled away and then Bom and I walked down the aisle thanking everyone who were congratulating us. 

 

The wedding reception went on smoothly. Every family member gave out a speech and even Teddy hyung. When Bom and I shared our first dance as husband and wife, it was another one of those moments when I felt that it's just the two of us. 

"I love you," when Bom said that as we looked into each other's eyes, I felt my heart beating like crazy. I felt like a teeange boy who just got his first confession from the beautiful girl before I could confess first. To summarize it, I felt very happy and bashful at the same time. I was at a loss for words that I could only give her a toothy smile while nodding at the same time. Only when I brought her close did I say, "I love you too."

I kissed her forehead, then the tip of her nose and then her sweet lips. My wife's sweet delicious lips intoxicated me for a moment. At the thought of knowing that she's finally my wife made things more exciting. THe excitment made me lost for a moment. I caught my hand was getting dangerously low behind her. Since we were still in front of friends and family, I mentally scolded and reminded myself to take control. It's not time...yet. 

After the dance, we decided to part ways to greet our guests. 

Though I enjoy the party, I was more looking forward to the after-party. I've successfully controlled my animalistic urges and I still have to keep in mind to be on my best behaviour when I'm in front of people. When my groomsmen would offer me drinks, I'd try to avoid it as much as possible. I don't want to end up intoxicated with alcohol on our wedding night. But for now, I just have to enjoy the celebration.

"Congrats, oppa!" I turned and saw...Chaerin! She had her hand clinging to my brother's arm. I smiled as a response and because I was so happy, I gave her a teddy bear hug.

"H-hyung! Don't!" Seungri tried to intervene but I didn't let him, instead, I had my arms on both of them and gave them a hug.

"Thank you soo much Chaerin!!! Thanks little bro!"

"Oppa!"

"Hyung!"

"I'm just so happy! You guys should try to get married as well," with that comment, their whines and cries to be let go were silenced. I finally let them go as Seungri lightly punched me on the shoulder.

"Yah! Don't tease us like that," Seungri looked like he wanted to hide while CHaerin just didn't even turn his way. I guess I successfully embarrassed them like how a big brother should do. 

A/N: For those who don't remember, about who Chaerin is in this story just read the first story. Explaining the side couple relationships take too long.

 

"Seunghyun, don't tease them like that..." I hear my wife...hehehehe my wife...calling, "Hi Chaerin!"

"Unnie I'm so happy for you! You're so pretty!"

"Yeah, you look beautiful, noona."

I put my arm around Bom's waist to bring her close to me as she giggled expressing her thanks for the compliments. 

"Awww, thank you. And thank you, Chaerin. I would have never been able to find the dress without you!"

"I had fun picking it!"

THe conversation went on and on. THe room was filled with an energetic atmosphere. Then little by little, the guests started to leave. It was also time for us to leave.

So we said our goodbyes to our parents and then went inside the limo. We just sat comfortably with each other as we waited to arrive at our house. We originally planned to just go to a hotel but then our parents just dropped another big surprise on us when they decided to gift us with another house. A bigger one for future reasons. So we thought it would just appropriate to spend the night at our house for one last time.

In the limo, we just talked about how the wedding went. Bom was obviously satisfied with the food but then she scolded me again on teasing my brother and his girlfriend. Bom was leaning against me and her head was resting on my chest. Her feet laid up beside her once she took off her shoes and my arm enveloping her in an embrace as if it was her blanket.

"I'm sorry...I just said whatever I was thinking. I was soo happy at that moment! Seeing them together, it just slipped out of me," I tried to defend but then Bom just poked me with an accusing finger.

"Seunghyun, they were still embarrassed. But I do have hopes for those two."

"Me too," I took hold of her chin to face me and leaned in to kiss her softly on the lips.

"Seunghyun...?"

"Hmmm?"

"You're mine, right?" I did not expect such a question to appear at that moment. The obvious answer was yes but why would she ask that?

"Of course Bommie...why do you ask?"

"I'm...I'm just making sure."

"Making sure?"

"That this isn't a dream," she held up our hands with the ring and put them beside each other, "it just seems like I've been living a fantasy."

I smiled at our wedding rings and kissed Bom's head.

"I feel the same way. But if you're still not sure, I'll be sure to prove that I am yours," I kissed her again and then pulled away, "and you are mine...tonight."

 

A/N: yay! wedding! Though my writing skills right now and I was too lazy to make too many details for the wedding, I hope you enjoyed it. It's because I just want to move on in the story now. The next one will be more...exciting? ANd about the side couples: Yongbae and Dara, and Seungri and Chaerin. To have a better understanding to how it became that way, just read the first story. ANd yes I do like comments! And thanks to your comments I updated! See? It works! More comments means an early update!