Explanation

Submissive Husband-to-be Sequel!!!!!!!!

TOP's POV

"Bom didn't tell you? She's pregnant."

She's pregnant.

Those were the two words that kept repeating in my head. How I feel right now is all a blur. Honestly, I didn't know. I feel angry at myself for not being there when Bom was in danger but with this news, I'm happy. However, I despise the fact that this Yunho guy knows about her pregnancy before me and now I'm terribly confused to why she didn't tell me. 

I wanted to punch that guy right away but the conflicts within me stopped me from doing it. And before I knew it, he had already gone inside the room before me. 

I blinked once or twice to find myself alone in this hallway. The thought of Yunho being anywhere near Bom sparked my memory of my dislike for the man. I couldn't leave her anywhere alone with that guy. So I marched forward and opened the door.

He was just standing beside her bed and looking at her.

"You, " I called out to him, still careful not to disturb Bom, and he turned to me.

"It's Yunho," he replied. Though I didn't like his tone, I had to be reasonable with the guy. This isn't the time to be acting all angry at him when he was the one who was there to help her. 

I breathed in and out to calm my nerves and walked slowly towards my sleeping Bom.

"Yunho, thanks for helping her," I said without looking at him, "but I'd like to be alone with Bom now."

"I see. Well then, I should get going. Tell Bom I said hi when she wakes up," he started to walk away.

"I know of your feelings about Bom but I'm certain that you already know she belongs to me."

I paused until his footsteps stopped. 

"Yunho, I'll make this clear right now. I understand that you are her friend and I'll respect that. However, you should know that I am her husband and she is my wife. I expect you to respect that fact. I will be watching your every move and if you ever make a move on her, I don't know what I'll do, " I finally looked at him with glaring eyes and he gave me the right reaction that I wanted. I could see that his eyes slightly quivered and I could hear him swallowing his fear before walking away again.

A minute later, I was alone with my sleeping beauty. 

I dragged the chair in the room to stay beside her bed and sat down. I gently caressed her hand before bringing it close to me. 

"Bom, " I kiss her hand, "Please wake up soon."

 

Bom's POV

Too bright. Wherever I am right now, it's too bright. I feel so irritated right now but somehow a warm gentle touch took it all away.

I slowly opened my eyes to see where it came from. THen I see a white ceiling and white walls. The brightness came from the window and that warm gentle touch came from my hand being held by another. My eyes turned into crescents and my lips curved up.

I wanted to wake him up but i didn't want to ruin his sleep. Which brings me to the question: what happened after the accident?

I slightly shook once i remembered how scary it was but now that I'm here, I felt like laughing. I guess it's because I'm happy to have survived. I'm happy to see my Seunghyun again.

Then somehow my happiness got replaced by hunger. I felt like eating french fries dipped into peanut butter and lots of bread coated with tartar sauce. I swallowed in my saliva before I could drool. These are pretty weird cravings and I'm afraid this is just the start.

Maybe I should wake up Seunghyun so he could ge-

THE BABY!

What happened to the baby? Is it alright? Please let it be alright! But wait! Does Seunghyun know?

Forget being hungry. This sudden wake up to reality has caught me in distraught. 

Suddenly, Seunghyun started to move as if he was going to wake up. I was really nervous and scared of what would happen so I decided to just pretend to go back to sleep and see what he would say.

"Hmmm…" his groaning surprised me and so I went ahead with my plan to just go back on lying down.

"Huh? Bommie? You're not awake yet?" I feel really guilty for deceiving him but there's no turning back now. Oh how I dread in becoming such a cowardly woman.

While I'm thinking about how I've become so pathetic, I felt Seunghyun's warm hand lightly caressed my face. "Please wake up soon," his voice sounded similar as that time when we had that fight and I said that I hated him. Sounding so helpless. Oh how I wanted to just 'wake up' and tell him that I'm alright. 

But while I was conflicted if I should or should not get up, I heard some shuffling of the feet and the screeching sound of a chair's legs moving on the floor. Then it followed a slam of the door. With the little courage I had left, I opened one eye to check if he was still here. I slowly opened the other eye and clearly saw the room empty. The wave of loneliness and uneasiness hit me at once.

Oh why didn't I just wake up ad told him that I'm alright.  I grasped the hairs on my head and messed it all up.

"You're so pathetic Bom. Why am I so pathetic right now?"

"You're not pathetic." 

I quickly looked towards the direction of where the sound came from. My hands slowly dropped to my sides and I felt my cheeks warming up due to embarrassment. I sat still on the bed and waited for what Seunghyun would say next. My eyes stayed at the white sheets covering me. 

"Bom, you're not pathetic," his deep voice brought chills all around. The way he said it was comforting but I still feel a bit uneasy. Surely he's already going to ask me about the baby.

"Bom," he called my name but I'm somehow still scared to answer. "Bommie," a warm hand took hold of my own hand and another hand held my cheek to turn towards Seunghyun's direction. I couldn't escape his gaze even if I wanted to. 

He gave me a weak smile but his eyes were filled with worry. Without saying anything, he just pulled me in for a tight hug. We didn't say anything while he locked me in his embrace. He kept the back of my head as if he was putting back my hair in order. 

"Bommie, everything is alright now. It's going to be okay. Our baby is fine as well," his soothing words brushed away my worries but at the mention of the baby, I couldn't stop the tears. I started to sniffle and tried to stop crying but I couldn't. He finally pulled away only to give me another smile.

"It's okay Bommie. Please don't cry," he said as he took out a handkerchief and wiped away my tears.

"You're…You're not mad?" I slowly asked him. He stopped attending to my tears and looked at me confused.

"Why would I be mad?"

"Because I didn't tell you about the baby. Did the doctor tell you?"

Seunghyun let out a sigh and sat down on the chair beside the bed. "The doctor didn't tell me. It was your friend actually. Yunho."

I gasped hearing Yunho's name. "Yunho was here? You guys didn't fight right? Please tell me you didn't fight him."

He took hold of my hands that clung to his sleeves when I pleaded for his answer. He slightly chuckled, "I didn't fight him. To be honest, I did want to land a punch on him but I couldn't. How could I harm someone who was there to save my wife."

"Hmm? What? Yunho saved me?"

"If it wasn't for him, who knows what could've happened. Thankfully, he saw what happened and rushed to your aid. He said that he saw your car while he was on the road."

I smiled while hearing this news. I have to thank Yunho properly when I see him again.

"And he was the one who asked about the condition of the baby once we got to see the doctor," when Seunghyun said it, his eyes slowly descended down to the floor and his lips slightly frowned. "How did he know about the baby?" he whispered. 

Looking at his saddened state, I couldn't delay my explanation any further.

"Seunghyun, I never told him about the baby. Believe me when I say that I wanted you to be the first one to know. I've tried planning in how to tell you because I really wanted it to be a great surprise but I never found the right time for it. Yunho didn't know that I'm pregnant. I guess he assumed that I was. I tried sticking to my plan of tell you first, really I tried. But when I was on my way to get a pregnancy test, I bumped in to Yunho and he accidentally saw the receipt for the pregnancy test. So the only thing he knew at that time was that I was taking a test and therefore I never told him if I was positive or not." 

"Really?"

"Yes, really," I gave hime a quick kiss on the forehead before he pulled me in for another hug.

 

 

A/N:

Unfortunately, that's all I can give you guys for now. I'm having a writer's block. I'm still blury on the details of how this story will continue but I can assure you that this is not the end. The end is far, it's still too far! So no worries. :) I'm sorry that I've been away and not updating as I should but I blame writer's block.

Thank you for reading and as always, I appreciate your comments.