Reassuring thoughts

Submissive Husband-to-be Sequel!!!!!!!!

Bom's POV

It was somehow worrying that I was missing my cycle but it's probably not time yet. There have been some months where I would miss it without me even knowing until it actually happens. 

But of course I've thought about the possibility that I may be pregnant. However, I can't jump to such conclusions just yet. 

With these worrying thoughts, I closed my eyes as I continued to wash my face.

As I got out of the bathroom, I patted Seunghyun's back to let him know that it was his turn. He let out a brief grunt before finally moving as I went inside my own closet. I took a look at my body especially around the stomach area. I put my hands on it and tried to imagine the possibility that I could be pregnant. I shook my head knowing that I shouldn't linger on these thoughts for too long. I still had to make breakfast for Seunghyun and I.

During breakfast, Seunghyun kept boasting how dinner will be so delicious and grand. I kept nodding my head as I listened to his plan of what he was going to make. Though I wanted to join him in discussing his dinner plans, I couldn't get rid of my worries. I tried my best to be attentive to Seunghyun so he wouldn't notice that there was something wrong.

After breakfast, we said our brief goodbyes before driving off on our own separate cars. Although Seunghyun insisted to drive me to work, I didn't want him to since I decided that I would take a little trip to a convenience store to buy a pregnancy test. So I relied on the fact that taking separate cars would allow him to get home early to get started on making dinner.

 

As I got to work, I went with my usual business. I was also on guard if Yunho decided to show up unexpectedly again. But I'm still wondering how he found me.

A folder suddenly dropped on my desk and as I looked up I saw Heechul with a smile on his face. 

"I need you to file this for me Bom. This is one of our new models and he's definitely gorgeous. But not as gorgeous as me of course."

"A new model, huh? Mind if I take a look?" usually my job only requires handling what goes into the database on my floor and not necessarily having to look at models. But I was quite curious since I haven't heard this kind of line from Heechul before.

"Yeah go ahead. But don't fall for him," he winked at me and went away.

As I opened the folder, my eyes widened. YUNHO?! Is that why I saw him here yesterday?

I admit that he is handsome. But I'm not that surprise to know that he's started to get into modelling. I've always heard him complaining in school about annoying modelling agents always pestering him about joining their company. Now that he is a model, all I'm thinking about is how I'm going to act when I see him again. If I ever see him again.

 

When work was finally over, I only had one thing in mind: I had to get a pregnancy test. I should probably tell someone about this since I'm freaking out but I'm surprised to how calm I look from the outside. I just wanted to be sure with myself first before telling anyone. Before I could get outside to my car, I stopped in my tracks to read the text that Seunghyun sent me. He was boasting about how his cooking skills would amaze me.

I replied back saying that I couldn't wait. And then I headed towards my car. Just to be safe, I decided to head to the farthest convenience store. I really didn't want anyone from the company to know what I was up to.

As I got in the store, I reminded myself to calm down. I'm just an ordinary customer making a small purchase. I scanned the aisle where the pregnancy tests were suppose to be. But I was surprise to how many there were but I decided on the one that I mostly saw on TV. As soon as I made my decision, I went towards the cash register.

There was no one in line so it didn't take a while paying for it. I took my time in an effort to calm my beating heart. I felt like I was in mission impossible.

"Do you think you'll be positive?" the cashier asked as we waited for the receipt to print and she gave me a reassuring smile as if she saw through me. 

"I'll find out soon," I replied and then thanked her as I took the receipt and  shoved the the test in my bag. Then I went outside. I was checking the receipt and walking at a fast paced at the same time that I accidentally bumped into someone. 

I ended up dropping the receipt. I looked up and saw the stranger turning around.

"Bom?"

"Yunho?"

I immediately froze. I wasn't exactly ready to meet him this soon just when i rejected him yesterday. Though I should be more worried about him since he was the one rejected. I'm sure this is more awkward for him than it is for me.

"Hi."

"Hi to you too. What brings you here, Bom?"

"Umm…" as I was thinking of the right sentence to use Yunho had bent down to the ground. Only then did I remember that I dropped the receipt on the ground.

"Looks like you dropped thi-" I took it from him as fast as I could before he could completely read the description of my purchase, or so I hope he didn't. 

"Thanks. Well, I have to go," I basically failed in making this a secret mission but I knew that I had to escape before this conversation dragged on any longer. In the back of my head, I was hoping that he didn't noticed at all about what was in the receipt. But of course luck wasn't on my side as I felt a hand on my shoulder that stopped me in my tracks.

"Bom…did you just buy a pregnancy test?"

Busted. I can never pass as a secret agent. There was no use lying since that would overcomplicate things. It's not that it's going to be bad if he knew, I was more disappointed in myself that he found out.

"Ummm…" I nodded.

"So you think you're pregnant?"

"I don't know."

"I see,"

The atmosphere was heavy. It felt even more awkward, What are the chances to find someone who just rejected you the next day only to be hit with this news that that person could be possibly pregnant? I don't know what's going inside his head right now but I couldn't let this drag on any longer.

"Please don't tell anyone about it."

I heard him sigh as I waited for his reply.

"Ok…well I hope that you get the answer that you're looking for. I'll see you around, I have to get going to a photo shoot right now. Oh, I don't think I told you that I-"

"You're a model now. I know. I got your file this morning from one of my coworkers."

"I see, well…I'll see you around then. And Bom, good luck." he gave me a weak smile before we parted ways. I didn't know how to react. His response was a bit short but I wasn't too disappointed that he agreed to keep it a secret. I'm not sure if he still feels the same way about me but I'm grateful that he still acts the same as before. He's always been understanding and very considerate. 

I quickly made my way to the car and drove off. 

 

TOP's POV

After a couple hours since I got home, I finally finished preparing dinner. I was satisfied and proud of myself. I was able to get home early and now I have this wonderful dinner ready. I expected that Bom would be coming home about half an hour ago but I didn't think much of it. It just gave me more time to decorate the table a bit. Nothing fancy but still amazing. 

Of course, I also took some time to get fresh corn for Bom. It was only if case if something goes horribly wrong in my cooking but now I regret doubting myself. The corn is just the cherry on top.

Just when I was about to go watch some TV to pass the time, I heard Bom's car in the drive way. I made a quick dash to the window and spotted my lady just getting out of her car. I ran for the door and opened it before she could.

"Welcome home honey," the word left a sweet taste on my lips and I smiled as she smiled at me.

" I'm home~!" she replied and circled her arms around my neck. I was a bit surprised but I gratefully received the embrace and responded with my arms around her waist. She gave me a quick kiss on the cheek and started to pull away but the kiss was not enough. It only sparked something more inside. I held the side of her face towards me and gave her a real kiss on her sweet lips. I loved the feeling that I can just do this everyday. 

I finally pulled away and then I saw the cutest Bom looking dazed and red just from a kiss. 

Then her eyes closed and her nose pointed upwards. "Something smells great!" I chuckled and took her hands to lead her to the dinning room.

"As I promised, I made dinner for the two of us," I pulled up a chair for her and she sat down. Then I started putting some of the food on her plate and cut up the pieces to start feeding her. Without any words, she ate it and I anticipated for her answer. Then a squeal of delight brought music to my ears. It was then that I knew, I had amazing cooking skills.

"I love you," her choice of words surprised me a bit and it sent my heart beating like crazy. I sat down on my own chair and ate with her. "You are definitely an amazing chef! I love it!" her never-ending compliments filled me up with glee.

"I told you that you would be amazed. So how was your day?"

"Oh…just the usual. How was yours?"

"Seungri gave me a visit today…"

 

Bom's POV

And just like that, dinner went on smoothly. When he asked me about my day, I felt like was going to spill every little detail that happened because keeping 'it' secret was slowly driving me crazy. But I handled it smoothly. Seunghyun's story about Seungri's situation helped me to not think about my own situation. When dinner ended, he insisted for me to get change out of my work clothes while he cleans up. I thought that it would be the perfect time to try out the test so I thanked him for the dinner and went upstairs. 

I made it straight to the bathroom with my bag and took out the pregnancy test. Once I got it in my hands, I looked at myself in the mirror. Sort of like reassuring myself that no matter what the results maybe, I have to accept it. But once I look at the test again, thoughts about my future were swirling in my head. I'm just wondering about my position in the company but I quickly shook my head to get rid of such thoughts. I've already talked to Seunghyun about this. I still have a long way to go before completely taking over the company. Pregnancy should not be an issue. I let out one huff since I was getting frustrated to how I was hesitating to take the test when I have so little time to do it. 

So without any time to waste, I took the test out of it's package. I carefully read the instructions and followed it step by step. Once I was done, I set it down on the counter, and made a quick dash to the closet to get my clothes. then I went back to the bathroom and took my time to get dressed. I kept glancing at the test waiting for its results. I began pacing. I was feeling anxious and scared at the same time. I kept reminding myself that I had to accept the outcome. I began to brush my hair for what felt like half an hour already when in reality it's been only a couple minutes. Once I believed that the time was up, I carefully turned my head towards the test lying down on the sink counter.

when I finally had the courage to open my eyes, I couldn't look away. The feeling of anxiety disappeared but I didn't know how I should react.

Positive.

I'm pregnant. I'm speechless and completely frozen. I'm pregnant.

"Bom?" Seunghyun's sudden call for me brought me out of my frozen state and it made me jump a bit. Only then did I start to panic again. Should I tell him now? Or wait for a better time?

I stuck my head out of the bathroom door and answered, "Yes?" I was somehow thankful that he was still downstairs. 

"There's still dessert! So if you're ready, please come down!"

"O-okay!"

I looked back at the test and a great idea popped up in my head. I'll just have to surprise him. I giggled like a little girl as I threw the test in the garbage and made sure it was buried underneath. I had to get rid of it or my surprise will not work. 

 

I started making my way downstairs with a smile that I just can't get rid of.

"Are you that happy to get your dessert?" Seunghyun had two bowls with what looked like a sundae. I giggled as my response since he was half true. I'm happy about my result and I'm also happy about getting desserts.

"these look delicious!"

"Really? Ok."

"Huh? why so surprised? Sundaes are delicious!" I used one of my fingers to take a bit of the whip cream and dabbed it on Seunghyun's nose.

"Well…I was worried that you might not like it since you're always strict about your diet. I prepared fruits just in case."

"I love desserts once in a while. Don't worry about my diet," I told him as we sat down by the sofa.

I really didn't care about cutting down the calories since I just received such wonderful news. Putting on a few or more pounds won't matter now. I couldn't stop giggling and smiling that I may have looked crazy. Though my love for food may be a great excuse for my giggling happy atmosphere. 

 

TOP's POV

I was completely happy that Bom was overjoyed with how I organized our dinner. It was adorable to how she kept smiling and giggling. throughout the whole movie that we watched as we ate our sundaes, I kept thinking that I may get some special reward later. I don't know if she's thinking about it so I wanted to get her in the mood first. It's not that long since we did it but somehow, I can't seem to go on too long without it now. The kiss since she got back has already sparked the dominating Seunghyun inside. It seems like a miracle that I was able to keep it to a low level. 

I started with little touches as we cuddled on the couch. Her scent was intoxicating and very inviting. I played with her fingers while her attention was mainly at the screen. I dropped some kisses on her hand, on her cheek, on her shoulder and at the top of her head. I kept it slow with my touches hoping that the intensity would somehow build up even more. 

 

But when it was time to go to bed, I was completely disappointed. Bom responded to my kisses but she didn't let it linger for too long. And before I knew it, she was fast asleep and I'm childishly pouting to express my disappointment. She's probably tired and I know that she loved what I did for dinner but I guess I expected too much. She has work tomorrow so I shouldn't anyway. But even with those  thoughts, I couldn't get rid of the pout on my face. 

 

A/N: UPdate! yes!!! She's pregnant!!!!! How will she surprise him with this news?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!