Ready

Submissive Husband-to-be Sequel!!!!!!!!

Bom's POv

 

It's finally the day of that long awaited family "reunion." I basically have a feeling that every coming family member is already suspecting some kind of news. Reunions like these don't happen especially when asking everyone to take a break from their busy lives to "meet with the family" when most family members already go to work together.

 

I wasn't really nervous about it. It's just an announcement of my engagement and it's not really the first time that my family and his family has met either. But I'm worried about Seunghyun. He may not show it too much but I can already tell that he's been thinking about the event for a long time now.

 

Speaking of Seunghyun, he's behaved rather differently since that night. Though he hasn't rid of his playful, teasing, and not to mention stubborn childlike personality, he's behaved quite different than expected? From what I've heard from others, men tend to want to do it more  once they've gone through that third base in the relationship but it seems that Seunghyun doesn't. He hasn't stopped the kissing or the cuddling but he hasn't gone far anywhere than that. It's not that I'm against it. I like the warm hugs and relaxing evenings with him but it makes me wonder how he acts differently. 

 

I can smile at that thought that he's definitely different. But with these thoughts running through my mind, let me get one thing straight. I'm not frustrated about it. Work has been killing me lately and it's nice go just get through the evening with a nice and relaxing atmosphere when I come home. I'm still not quite used to such intimacy.

 

Putting on my last piece of accessory, I try to form a smile on my face and try to think of optimistic thoughts in hopes that I can get through the day.

 

 

 

 

TOP's POV

 

Curse this tie. I can't tie it properly thanks to the nervousness I'm feeling at this moment. The day to officially announce my engagement to the rest of the family has arrived. 

 

It should be a happy day since I don't have to hide so much anymore. But there's been a growing concern that everyone might not be too happy about it. What if someone from her family doesn't approve of me? And don't even get me started with Dongwook hyung. I've never kept this big of a secret from him so I'm scared to how he might react to it.

 

I just want to get over with it and then go home with Bom. Then watch TV and cuddle on the couch. And maybe exchange a few sweet words and some sweet kisses. Ugh! Just thinking of it just tempts me to not go at all and just stay here with Bom. Since that night, we've grown closer than ever. The intimacy was great and I was glad that she trusted me. I can't deny that I may have craved for more but I can't. I've seen Bom coming home tired for many times now and so I don't think that engaging in such an intimate act when she's tired would be too healthy. And I also don't have any more protection at the moment. I can't risk to have little feet running around the house any time soon. Not that I mind but I don't think it would be appropriate to think of such things just yet when Bom and I have just dived into the start of our careers.

 

I have to be responsible. As long as I still get to cuddle and kiss her then I can survive. 

 

With one last sigh out of the way and my tie finally tied properly, I turned my feet towards the door.

 

I went downstairs and waited for Bom. Once I heard the door opening, I stood up from my seat. Then I saw her descending on the stairs. She looked so pretty that I couldn't help but smile. 

 

"Ready?" she asked as she went closer to me.

 

I gave her a hopeful smile, "yes," I replied.

 

She chuckled knowing how obvious my nervousness was eating me up. She patted my back as we got out of the door, "we'll be alright."

 

"I sure hope so," I mumbled in return as we got into the car.

 

 

 

The drive towards the venue was nice. My Bom kept talking about things that it made me not think so much about what's to come. I can't get enough of her adorable laugh and those adorable cheeks when she smiles. hehehee I love the sound of "My Bom"

 

When we arrived, I slowly looked at her with a worried face. I couldn't hide it that I was scared. She gave me sympathetic smile and put her hand on top of mine.

 

"We'll be alright," she said once more. When the car stopped she slowly leaned and kissed my cheek, "let's go."

 

I slowly let go of the steering wheel as she got out of the car. I got out of the car as well and the valet came running to drive it off to the parking lot. I handed him the keys and rushed to Bom's side. I intertwined my hands with hers and we made our way past the front doors.

 

 

 

A/N: Yay I'm back! Merry Christmas to all...even though it may have already passed. hehehehehhe but here is the update! hope you like it! The long awaited reunion is here. Look forward to the other characters like Lee Ha Yi, Teddy, Seungri, Dara, and Yongbae to appear in the upcoming chapters!