You can't tame me even if you tried

Wedding dress 2 (sequel)

Kris kisses was sweet and gentle, but something wasn't right,  this isn't right, you thought, with eyes wide open.   You were caught up by his charm that you forget for a moment, you are married to Kyu.  Then suddenly a sudden light beam at your face, it blinded you, you then got up, breathing heavy, just to realized that it was just all a dream.  A dream that you could not believed you had, you look into your side where Kyu was laying down, fast asleep.  You then let out a sigh, relief that it was just all a dream.  " What was that all about? Why did i dream of Kris kissing me?" you asked yourself, as you place both hand in your face.  You wanted some answer but couldn't find one, deep in your soul, you know something was lurking.  Something that you probably haven't felt in a while with Kyu that your attention is looking at other's.  You shake your head, trying to erased every bit of details of what the dream was about.   What the heck is wrong with me?, you then thought asking yourself, trying not to wake kyu up.  You slowly got out of bed and walk towards the door, slowly you open it and then silently closed it.  You let out a sigh as you lean against the door, relief that you didn't wake kyu up.  "Why did i dream such a weird dream?" you then asked yourself once again, still unsure of why you dream about kris kissing you.   With your deep thought of looking for an unsure answer, you started to walk down the stairs towards the kitchen,  and then suddenly, your eyes got bigger, as you finally realized the exact scenario.  Kris was standing by the kitchen counter with a water bottle in his hand, you look at him, he was only wearing a pair of boxer shorts, and his tank tops, sweat was dripping from his neck to his chest.   You gulp, like you see something so delicious infront of you, you then shake your head, trying to make sure if you have seen it right.  And then it hits you, your dream earlier suddenly became real, infront of you.   Kris suddenly look up to see, you standing infront of him, his gaze was seductive, "oh, noona, what are you doing up still?" he asked, but somehow you didn't hear him, until suddenly you noticed a pair of hands waving infront of you.  "Oh, ah, I had a bad dream, a-and I was g-going to get something to d-drink" you then said, stuttering at your own words, kris suddenly let out a chuckle, amused at what he was hearing, "W-wea? Did i say something funny?" you asked, getting annoyed at how he reacts to you. "Ani, noona, you know you can be comfortable around me right? It's not like I'm going to bite or anything, unless you wanted me to?" kris sarcastically said with a bit of a teased on you.   With that, you suddenly turn around as you pouted at him and walk going back to your room, when a pair of warm hand stop you, your eyes got big, unsure of what might happened next, you closed your eyes tight, "aish, I was just kidding, noona, here" as kris handed you a bottle of water. You then open your eyes to see a bottle of water infront of you, but something else got your attention, his warm breath is now near you, you can sense his scent.   

He was close, closer than you could ever imagine,  your heart was pounding heavy.  Then suddenly, kris lean down on you, since he was a bit taller, "Noona? are you going to take it or not?" he asked, "t-take what?" you then said, unsure of what he was referring to, "ah, this..my arm is getting tired, are you taking it or not?" he said, lifting the bottle water that was still in his hand, waiting for you to get it out of his hand.   You then take the bottle from him and say "Gomawo" with your back facing him, you then hurried to walk further away from him, you couldn't stand another minute, feeling the warm and seductive scent of kris.  As soon that you reach your room, and he was out of sight, you could still feel your body gettin warmer just by thinking about it. You shake your head,  not wanting to think about kris, you open your door and slowly closed it.  Kyu was still asleep, not knowing what was happening in the middle of the night, or what his wife was getting herself into.  You look at the sleeping kyu, you then felt something pinch your heart.  Pain, pain that you don't know why you are feeling it, you then drank the water in your hand and went slowly back to bed, next to the man you trully loved.   

 

Kris Point of view


Kris woke up in the middle of the night with sweat dripping from his face.  "Whoa! what was that? What did i just dream?" kris asked himself, "could'nt be? is it possible that i tame noona with my charm? nah, ah, why does she have to wear something so appealing at dinner?? And why do I find her amusing?...to many question in my head.." he said outloud shaking the thought out of it.  Kris place both of his palm in his face, wipeing the sweat out of it.  "Ah, that was too intense...I need a drink, ah, a bit of a fresh air would help" he then said, as he got out of his bed, not caring if there was a soul awake or not, kris walk out of his room with just his boxer short and tank top.  As he reach the kitchen, he open's the refrigirator and bend to feel a bit of cold air coming from it.  He then reach for a cold bottle of water and drank them, "ah, someone is awake" he then whisper to himself, silently he put his head down, footstep was heard walking towards the kitchen, as he was trying to hear who was the awaken soul.  Kris dim his eyes a little, the darkness of the kitchen makes it hard to see the person walking by, but with the help of a little light coming from the window.  Kris heard your footstep stop, Stund by your sudden appearance, kris saw you gulping upon seeing him "ah, this is awkward, I was hoping that she was awake...and here she is" he then thought.  Kris then asked you why are you still awake but for some reason, you didn't hear him.  Hmm, why isn't she answering me? noona, don't look at me like that, do you how much i wanted to kiss you right this moment, but I won't it's not fair to Kyu-hyung if i ever do that, please say something, he then thought.  When you are not saying anything, Kris walk by you, closer for you to hear him, he lift his hand and start waving it in your face, and that's when you finaly noticed Kris.  You got caught off guard, that made kris let out a chuckle, keke, noona, why are you so cute? stuttering as you speak, he thought with his hand next to his lips, but when you suddenly turns around, Kris panic that he might offend you in some way, so he grab your arm as quickly as he could, now that you are both closer, as if your body are almost touching to an extent, Kris heart suddenly beats harder as he gets closer by you.   He handed you the bottle in his hand, trying to control the shakiness of it.  "Aish, I was just kidding, noona, here," he thought but end up saying it out loud.  Kris was relieve as soon that you took the bottle out of his hand, althought it took you long enough to take it from him.


Kris can smell your sweet scent, a scent of a real woman.  Someone that he couldn't have if he wanted to, he managed to control his urged to do something out of the ordinary.  As he lean towards you, he can smell more of that sweet scent of yours that he was longing for, but instead saying what he wanted to say, he ended up whineing about how his arms are getting tired holding the bottle for you.   His heart beats even more faster as he heard the words you let go "take what?",  at that moment, Kris thought of a different word, his heart.  But as soon that you took it away from him and left him out alone in the dark corner of the kitchen, his heart suddenly felt like sinking, and then he thought, Noona, why can't  you take my heart instead of that bottle? I wanted to spent a little bit more time with you, but I guess, reality hits, huh? you are my Kyu-hyung's wife and I know that I can't crossed that line. But why do you have such an affect on me in such a short time? I wanna know what makes you tame, to be mine. Kris stand in that same spot for a very long time, looking at the corner where you are disappear to, hoping that you would come back, but as he realized he couldn't have you, he went back to his room and try to remember the sweet scent, as if you are laying next to him.  

 

 

A/N: Hi guys!!! I'm soooo sorry for not updating it as much as i can, well, you guys are just in luck.  I will going to have some spare time to update since it's not a busy week now at work, whohoo, and now that it's spring, i would like to do something for you guys, if you could leaved a comment or anything at the bottom box, i will pick a random reader and give you a free poster of MBLAQ, B.a. P or Super Junior (i'll pay for the shipping too), poster is not in order by the way, i will sent out random poster for this, just tell me what you think so far with this story and I will reply to who ever caught my attention.  That's all, hope you all had a great day/night ^^ enjoy reading <3 M